Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Well said Dixiesmom...

Wow! I am extremely impressed with this place! I am usually over at Reality Steve's site, where everyone bickers all the time, and stays off topic.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

jenniferboston1.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Wow! I am extremely impressed with this place! I am usually over at Reality Steve's site, where everyone bickers all the time, and stays off topic.

Stay and post with us!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

There is a twitter from the examiner with a picture of Brad talking to two ladies in bikini's.

"The Bachelor" 2011 - Brad meets his match - one of the final 2 is a player too? - Examiner #thebachelor

Considering this is the examiner, I don't trust the source at all but thought I would bring it over.

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout View Post
    There is a twitter from the examiner with a picture of Brad talking to two ladies in bikini's.

"The Bachelor" 2011 - Brad meets his match - one of the final 2 is a player too? - Examiner #thebachelor

Considering this is the examiner, I don't trust the source at all but thought I would bring it over.
    I was always told that you had to worry about they when they stopped looking!!! Not being snarky, but regardless of the source, Brad should be able to speak to people of the opposite sex, and if they are in bikinis I will take a leap and say they are probably near a beach or pool. If there are pictures of him that compromise him and the ending of the show, now that is something to be discussed but the guy isn't dead he is engaged!
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout View Post

The photo is from a group date that happened during his first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesmom View Post
    Public records show that the Hendricks bought their Florida home in 2002. If the Hendricks & Maynards met while building their homes, that would have made Emily 15 or 16. I think that makes more sense then Ricky hanging out with a 12 year old. I'm just speculating here but Ricky may have postponed the wedding because he developed feelings for Emily. I guess that would explain Cori's bitterness. Being dumped for someone who is more than 10 years younger than you can be a hard pill to swallow. Hurtful as it may be, it's pathetic to carry a grudge for 7-8 years.
    If you don't know a thing about Nascar or have heard of the Hendricks and want to know more, there is an awesome story narrated by Tom Cruise. Emily is in the last segment with lil Ricki. It gives you a whole new perspective and you can really feel Emily's pain when you see how much she loved Ricky through her eyes on The Bachelor.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    The photo is from a group date that happened during his first season.

They are three years too late with that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    I was always told that you had to worry about they when they stopped looking!!! Not being snarky, but regardless of the source, Brad should be able to speak to people of the opposite sex, and if they are in bikinis I will take a leap and say they are probably near a beach or pool. If there are pictures of him that compromise him and the ending of the show, now that is something to be discussed but the guy isn't dead he is engaged!
    The pic is from Season 11, and the article is full of things like Emily being a gold-digger, and all her "lies" from during the show - the fiancee/girlfriend thing, mentioning her NASCAR shows in comparison to her telling Brad she doesn't like to be around the track, etc. There's also allegations about her not being a good mother, or a hands-on mother... nothing new, honestly, and all I can say is I hope Emily doesn't come across this article
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR