Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 1095

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

  1. #631
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    128

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Well said Dixiesmom...

  2. #632
    FORT Fanatic jenniferboston1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    610

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Wow! I am extremely impressed with this place! I am usually over at Reality Steve's site, where everyone bickers all the time, and stays off topic.

  3. #633
    9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,960

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    jenniferboston1.

  4. #634
    Incurable Romantic ef13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,478

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Wow! I am extremely impressed with this place! I am usually over at Reality Steve's site, where everyone bickers all the time, and stays off topic.


    Stay and post with us!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

  5. #635
    FORT Fan jurystillout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    265

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    There is a twitter from the examiner with a picture of Brad talking to two ladies in bikini's.

    "The Bachelor" 2011 - Brad meets his match - one of the final 2 is a player too? - Examiner #thebachelor

    Considering this is the examiner, I don't trust the source at all but thought I would bring it over.

  6. #636
    FORT Fanatic nuts2uiam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    675

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout View Post
    There is a twitter from the examiner with a picture of Brad talking to two ladies in bikini's.

    "The Bachelor" 2011 - Brad meets his match - one of the final 2 is a player too? - Examiner #thebachelor

    Considering this is the examiner, I don't trust the source at all but thought I would bring it over.
    I was always told that you had to worry about they when they stopped looking!!! Not being snarky, but regardless of the source, Brad should be able to speak to people of the opposite sex, and if they are in bikinis I will take a leap and say they are probably near a beach or pool. If there are pictures of him that compromise him and the ending of the show, now that is something to be discussed but the guy isn't dead he is engaged!
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

  7. #637
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout View Post
    There is a twitter from the examiner with a picture of Brad talking to two ladies in bikini's.

    "The Bachelor" 2011 - Brad meets his match - one of the final 2 is a player too? - Examiner #thebachelor

    Considering this is the examiner, I don't trust the source at all but thought I would bring it over.
    The photo is from a group date that happened during his first season.


  8. #638
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesmom View Post
    Public records show that the Hendricks bought their Florida home in 2002. If the Hendricks & Maynards met while building their homes, that would have made Emily 15 or 16. I think that makes more sense then Ricky hanging out with a 12 year old. I'm just speculating here but Ricky may have postponed the wedding because he developed feelings for Emily. I guess that would explain Cori's bitterness. Being dumped for someone who is more than 10 years younger than you can be a hard pill to swallow. Hurtful as it may be, it's pathetic to carry a grudge for 7-8 years.
    If you don't know a thing about Nascar or have heard of the Hendricks and want to know more, there is an awesome story narrated by Tom Cruise. Emily is in the last segment with lil Ricki. It gives you a whole new perspective and you can really feel Emily's pain when you see how much she loved Ricky through her eyes on The Bachelor.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  9. #639
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    The photo is from a group date that happened during his first season.

    They are three years too late with that picture.

  10. #640
    Incurable Romantic ef13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,478

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    I was always told that you had to worry about they when they stopped looking!!! Not being snarky, but regardless of the source, Brad should be able to speak to people of the opposite sex, and if they are in bikinis I will take a leap and say they are probably near a beach or pool. If there are pictures of him that compromise him and the ending of the show, now that is something to be discussed but the guy isn't dead he is engaged!
    The pic is from Season 11, and the article is full of things like Emily being a gold-digger, and all her "lies" from during the show - the fiancee/girlfriend thing, mentioning her NASCAR shows in comparison to her telling Brad she doesn't like to be around the track, etc. There's also allegations about her not being a good mother, or a hands-on mother... nothing new, honestly, and all I can say is I hope Emily doesn't come across this article
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.