Page 61 of 110 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post
    I do think that a CHILD of 12/13 should be more surpervised by partents in her time spent with boys of 18/19 regardless of the innocent nature of the relationship. I think Emily is not as innocent as people would want her to be and that's OK and I do believe that MF portrayed her that way intentionally for our benefit of wanting a pure, innocent, tragic single mother love story remembering how I felt about Jason and his son. That MF is the ratings whore and will pull us in any direction that suits him. I really don't care what Laurel/Cori have to say and base my thinking on FACTS. Till something is proven otherwise people are always innocent. However math doesn't lie. That's the problem I have with all of this.

She never said she met him at 12/13. that age was based on a incorrect date of 1999..

FORT Fogey

This discussion seems to have wound up being all about what Cori said and whether she's a liar. Probably she is ... or at least has some psychological need to believe things that aren't true, or a financial need to spew untruths. I don't really care about Cori one way or the other, who has what ring, etc. I just get annoyed by young women who, in this day and age, are content to sit on their behinds living large off other people's money despite being young and able-bodied. How does someone have the ambition to go on a reality show, the winner of which gets to become engaged to someone she just met, instead of having the ambition to go get an education and a job so she doesn't have to live off someone else for the rest of her life. That has everything to do with character and nothing to do with Cori.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    I just re-watched Emily's intro video of her telling her story. She says she met Ricky when she was about 15, she thinks she fell in love with him that night because he gave her butterflies. She says they both just knew they were supposed to be together, and they got engaged when she was 19.
    That's a good trick. Wasn't she 18 when he died?

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I have seen several that were even the birthstone of the bride to be. Perhaps Emily preferred the pink stone instead of a diamond.
    It could also be a pink diamond. They are rare and very special.

Doesn't this look familiar?

http://www.amazon.com/2-00-Pink-Diam.../dp/B003QAOCX2

FORT Newbie

As I see it were at a point now where Cori has placed herself in the conversation by making a character assasination attempt here not soley directed at EMILY but others too. Obviously she was misguided.

I think its also unsafe & unwise to think someone is sitting on there butt living off others or attempting too because a person doesn't have full information. If this young woman was a married mom staying at home with her child would we be as critical? I bet not. If Emily is able to do that as a normal mother is it not best for the child? Emily comes from her own family wealth that I would consider to be just as secure as any Hendrick. Both families are willing to support granchild because they have the means to do it & makes for a stable enviroment for a lovely child. Is that not the point of parenting? There are far too many children now in lock & key homes. Think about it. WE have one child that is not but very loved by many & cared for. Lucky young girl.

I think many in our world with those means would love to be able to do the same being single or married.

Before we get too crazy on well she left to do the show.. Think this.. Have you ever sent your children to the grandparents for the summer by themsleves? Does it make you an awful parent ?
    Last edited by freetobe; 03-06-2011 at 05:47 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    The Hendrick's could not have given Emily that ring because of little Ricki being a girl. Emily was wearing that ring in pictures with Ricky and that was way before Emily was even pregnant. Not every engagement ring is going to be a traditional diamond ring. I have seen several that were even the birthstone of the bride to be. Perhaps Emily preferred the pink stone instead of a diamond. I think that it is to much to believe everything coming from Cori and her buds when we have had her own ex husband come out and apologize to the Maynard's and the Hendrick's. Cori comes across as a very bitter, angry female.

ETA.....my brother is getting married next month, I finally got my invitation this past Thursday. We did hoever receive a "save the date" card the month before.
    my sister has a ring that kinda looks like that but it is a pink sapphire...Who knows wht it is for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    I just re-watched Emily's intro video of her telling her story. She says she met Ricky when she was about 15, she thinks she fell in love with him that night because he gave her butterflies. She says they both just knew they were supposed to be together, and they got engaged when she was 19.
    She couldn't have gotten engaged to him at 19, he passed away when she was 18 and pregnant. Seems like we already determined she lied when she said this, thousands of posts ago! This just goes to show you can't believe everything you see this season. I think this topic has been done to death. Everyone lied and no one will ever know the real story.

I am so ready for the next season to start and I hope and pray there are no people in therapy, no single Dads and NO sob stories! After all this, I just want normal attention seeking famehos!

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    She couldn't have gotten engaged to him at 19, he passed away when she was 18 and pregnant. Seems like we already determined she lied when she said this, thousands of posts ago! This just goes to show you can't believe everything you see this season. I think this topic has been done to death. Everyone lied and no one will ever know the real story.

I am so ready for the next season to start and I hope and pray there are no people in therapy, no single Dads and NO sob stories!
    After all this, I just want normal attention seeking famehos!
    1st: Basically.

2nd: Me too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    Seriously!

Whatever the truth is in their stories, I've heard that it's "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
    Amen! The only people that know the truth are Emily & Ricky. Cori's tale might have some element of truth to it but her character makes it difficult to believe anything that she says. Running to the tabloids only makes her look bad and quite frankly, puts her job at risk. Not a smart move. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in the unemployment line. If she's not there already...

The timing of their engagement is irrelevant. There is no doubt in my mind that Ricky & Emily were deeply in love, that it was a love that was born out of a friendship, that their families were thrilled about the relationship and that they would have eventually gotten married. I'm sure that Ricky and Emily had spoken about marriage prior to his death and that is why Emily was listed in the obituary. No doubt, the news of Emily's pregnancy would have guaranteed a December wedding as Mr. Hendrick stated.

FORT Newbie

I think Cori is in her late thirties. Maybe 37-38? That would have made her about 6 or 7 years older than Ricky. She looks a lot older than him in the picture in InTouch magazine.