Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Who cares if Emily was engaged or not. Chantal and Brad are no better and neither are most of us. She says they were engaged and unless we were in the room when Ricky asked her to marry him, who knows or cares. When we do not have our faves as F1, we tend to vilify the F1. We do not have to go on. We can do the same as we did with Chantal and Brad. Just ignore all the tabloid rumours and they will go.

The same happens almost every year. Everyone says they do not mind if Brad picks any of the F2. But, when it is not Chantal the stories about Emily are encouraged.

FORT Fan

My thoughts on "all this tabloid stuff"....(not that it matters..lol)

Cori and Laurel= motivation to go to tabloids- $$$$

Cori...move on- your "ex" has already done so.

Laurel- move on- Brad has....I don't care how much you "wanted closure"...you don't sell out someone you care about....period.....again- no excuse for your actions.

I don't give a flip about Brad's texts to Laurel in August...or even if he texted her on her b'day. Also, don't care about "any embellishments" of Emily's story...I think they were producer driven....

Again...none of "this stuff" matters at this point...or it shouldn't.

I think two special people found each other and now it's time to let them try to make a life with each other.

Hopefully, all "this stuff" will draw them closer together.....that's my prayer for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Who cares if Emily was engaged or not. Chantal and Brad are no better and neither are most of us. She says they were engaged and unless we were in the room when Ricky asked her to marry him, who knows or cares. When we do not have our faves as F1, we tend to vilify the F1. We do not have to go on. We can do the same as we did with Chantal and Brad. Just ignore all the tabloid rumours and they will go.

My opinion does not change.. Ricky popped the question probably right before she moved to Charlotte. And the reason for no announcement is they had not set a date yet.. Kinda hard to send a save the date or wedding announcement if no date had been set.

As I stated up thread they thought they had all the time in the world..

FORT Newbie

Cori Tietsort Kurek is a real piece of work. People are saying that she is an alcoholic and I have yet to see a picture of her where she wasn't in a bar or had a drink in her hand. There is talk of mental illness in the Tietsort family and I have to say that Cori, her mother & her brother all kind of have "crazy eyes". I heard Cori had been arrested on assault charges but I never found any proof. Her brother was arrested in Mecklenburg county on harassment charges.

Cori's Dad made some money in real estate and I think that makes her feel entitled and she goes around putting on airs and thinks that she deserves to be married to some bigshot. She probably never got over her missed opportunity with Ricky Hendrick.

The Hendrick's came from humble beginnings themselves but they never put on airs or thought they were better than anyone else. They remain very humble and kind-hearted people. Perhaps Cori should learn from their example instead of thinking that the world owes her a living.

Cori was attractive but she's getting older and definitely loosing her looks. I wouldn't be surprised if she sold the story because she realized that she lost her chance at ever finding a wealthy hubby.

I tried to post pics of Cori but they won't let me yet. If anyone wants to see just PM me and I'll see if I can send a link that way. or maybe someone can post them for me....
    Last edited by Dixiesmom; 03-06-2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Can't type with nails...

My 2 cents. We live in the times when you can sell information and pictures to a variety of shows if you know someone who appears on tv. This seems to be standard operating conditions. If I can not be on tv maybe I can make easy money by knowing someone on tv and selling my knowledge.? It just is one more step down the moral ladder....sell out people for money or fame.

My thoughts on the tabloid stories: Both of Emily's boyfriends sucked in the past at picking girlfriends

FORT Fogey

I just re-watched Emily's intro video of her telling her story. She says she met Ricky when she was about 15, she thinks she fell in love with him that night because he gave her butterflies. She says they both just knew they were supposed to be together, and they got engaged when she was 19.

pictures provided by Dixiesmom.. thanks
    pictures with the ex

This is Cori and her brother..
    Last edited by draven31; 03-06-2011 at 05:26 PM.

FORT Newbie

I do think that a CHILD of 12/13 should be more surpervised by partents in her time spent with boys of 18/19 regardless of the innocent nature of the relationship. I think Emily is not as innocent as people would want her to be and that's OK and I do believe that MF portrayed her that way intentionally for our benefit of wanting a pure, innocent, tragic single mother love story remembering how I felt about Jason and his son. That MF is the ratings whore and will pull us in any direction that suits him. I really don't care what Laurel/Cori have to say and base my thinking on FACTS. Till something is proven otherwise people are always innocent. However math doesn't lie. That's the problem I have with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    My thoughts on the tabloid stories: Both of Emily's boyfriends sucked in the past at picking girlfriends
    Seriously!

Whatever the truth is in their stories, I've heard that it's "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.