Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysMrs View Post
    Sorry, ... I forgot it's a weekly tabloid, thanks for reminding me, BachfanNY!
    Being a tabloid, one can never be sure whether they are borrowing some of the stuff they are printing. Also, one can never be sure if what they print is true. How many pregnancies, divorces, weddings, etc. have they "scooped" that never were?

I am taking the story with a big grain of salt, nowadays it is so easy to fake, photoshsop, etc. that I don't jump to conclusions right away, especially when the source is a tabloid. We know their track record.
    Oh no worries, actually i think someone else posted that point about weekly mags.
    But you are not entirely wrong as this story has been in the works for about 2 months. And there are weekly mags that DO include stories not necessarily from the past week. I can tell you for fact, some stories take months in the making
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by gabachfan View Post
    Laurel also admitted in her interview that she contact TB in early January
    this is starting to sound more and more like Justin Rego Part Deux.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    this is starting to sound more and more like Justin Rego Part Deux.
    Except with the lead.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I'm not sure the story has made much of an impact. Several of my co-workers are non-spoiled and not talking about the article at all. I even think that RS and the articles with his spoilers hasn't been out there as much as before. I doubt it will help or hurt the ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I'm not sure the story has made much of an impact. Several of my co-workers are non-spoiled and not talking about the article at all. I even think that RS and the articles with his spoilers hasn't been out there as much as before. I doubt it will help or hurt the ratings.
    I agree that the US Magazine article didn't have a lot of impact on this season. Things like that were perhaps shocking a few seasons back, but now they just seem to be the norm. It is sort of like the the boy who cried wolf. After a while no one pays any attention.

FORT Fogey

I read an intersting article at b/r bleacher report (a sport website)

Article : Emily Maynard: Could She Be Nascar's Secret Weapon? By Michael Chung

I am sure it would be a win-win situation to ALL the involved..........

FORT Fogey

About Michelle's big interview

“[Brad] needs someone soft-spoken as well as feminine. She’s usually a Southern belle, scrupulous as well as sweet. Emily will be a a single who ends up with him,” she says. “If that’s what she wants. It’ll be some-more about her selecting him.” Emily Maynard , of course, has had her own struggles opening up.

It is not a matter of what Brad wants but who is supposely best for him. so typical!

so funny that she keeps saying this (bold). That is a crystal clear to me that it is a message from producers here: brad dumped 2 women in 2007. In 2010, brad will have emily who will dump him before the final rose ceremony and a happy ever after with chantal. Emily will be then ready to jump the nest bachelorette role. It is a win-win situation for everybody!

Of course emily was struggling becasue she NEVER fell in love with brad and brad never fell in love with her! It was awkward from day1.

Chirs Harrison on his very first blog throw Emily name so the public will focus on her, He right away made sure that emily was portraited the sweetest, the prettiest. Where do you think ali got the "she is a doll with a mother theresa mind? .. I am not saying she is not, mind you! I just think that emily was a set up from day 1 and brad had to go along with that.

Michelle has of course no hard feeling ofr anyone because she had her fame and $$ and she is sure to be remembered not matter what.

However I find funny when she says that it is up to emily will get brad if that is what she wants.. well I think I am watching a total different season here because no way I do see a love story between them!!!

I wonder how much michelle got for her performance on the show and after the show....

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    About Michelle's big interview

“[Brad] needs someone soft-spoken as well as feminine. She’s usually a Southern belle, scrupulous as well as sweet. Emily will be a a single who ends up with him,” she says. “If that’s what she wants. It’ll be some-more about her selecting him.” Emily Maynard , of course, has had her own struggles opening up.

It is not a matter of what Brad wants but who is supposely best for him. so typical!

so funny that she keeps saying this (bold). That is a crystal clear to me that it is a message from producers here: brad dumped 2 women in 2007. In 2010, brad will have emily who will dump him before the final rose ceremony and a happy ever after with chantal. Emily will be then ready to jump the nest bachelorette role. It is a win-win situation for everybody!

Of course emily was struggling becasue she NEVER fell in love with brad and brad never fell in love with her! It was awkward from day1.

Chirs Harrison on his very first blog throw Emily name so the public will focus on her, He right away made sure that emily was portraited the sweetest, the prettiest. Where do you think ali got the "she is a doll with a mother theresa mind? .. I am not saying she is not, mind you! I just think that emily was a set up from day 1 and brad had to go along with that.

Michelle has of course no hard feeling ofr anyone because she had her fame and $$ and she is sure to be remembered not matter what.

However I find funny when she says that it is up to emily will get brad if that is what she wants.. well I think I am watching a total different season here because no way I do see a love story between them!!!

I wonder how much michelle got for her performance on the show and after the show....
    I thought Michelle's interview set it up for Emily to get cold feet/reject Brad or fail to be wiling to take the relationship to the required step of engagement, so Emily as F2 is the rejector, not rejectee. Michelle or producer or Emily driven spin, or simply what happened, who can say.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    I thought Michelle's interview set it up for Emily to get cold feet/reject Brad or fail to be wiling to take the relationship to the required step of engagement, so Emily as F2 is the rejector, not rejectee. Michelle or producer or Emily driven spin, or simply what happened, who can say.
    Not only did Michelle make a comment laying doubt about Emily's interest, but Deanna highlighted it in an interview she did that's posted on the BachTV homepage. She questions if Emily returns his obvious interest.

Wonder why they're highlighting it...

FORT Fogey

I would not trust deanna since last season with ali she thought that roberto was only an eye candy and was rooting for chrisL

I love however Molly's vlog.

I am more and more convinced that emily will dump brad the day before the rose ceremony or the day emily visit his family. I see this scenario so very clear in the producers mind!

That would be a brand new approach for the next bachelorette!!

Remember what the source of lethargic said? The producers were looking for an extreme shocking next season

They always use dramatic as fav words so shocking?? 2 options:

1. the b***: michelle
    2. the rejector: emily

Everything is pointing emily's direction. Perfect emily all the way. Beautiful woman: emily. Tearing sad story: emily. Daughter in need of a father figure: emily. Sweet/soft/tiny voice to raise all the protectivness in every american male: emily. Ready to love again (after the goodbye to ricki at the nascar group date): emily. The rejector to make sure she will gain all the woman favors: emily. The nascar publicity; emily. Drama free: emily...... I mean if she says no to the job, the producers will be totally devastated but methinks that this time they made sure to give her EVERYTHING so this would not be a bis repetita as with chrisL.

I just hope and cross my fingers and toes that I will not see a boring season and she will bring fun and sparks and not the ladylike perfection for 11 weeks......... or I will need a bunch of coffee ready!

Of course we know that the producers are now playing with RS and the medias to drop some silly possibilities so the fans would dissect and build their own story around it. Fans (including me) tend to exagerate the real issue all the time.

My opinion at that point is almost a done deal: emily reject brad, brad arrives alone at the FRC and pick chantal. Chantal was never the second choice, the producers just scripted it from day1.

If emily ever say that she is in love with brad at the fantasy date... I will drop litterally from my chair!!!
    Last edited by Shelby101; 02-20-2011 at 11:45 AM.