Page 57 of 110 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    I'm sorry. I have a similar situation, but unfortunately, we are still in the same town -- so people are always telling me everything he does -- I can't stand it cuz I don't want to know! I always hold my hand up and go "I'm the EX- for a reason, dont want to know!"

But I do see what you're saying - I guess its case specific and highly dependant on how many people know *both* parties even after the break.
    This is true. In my case my ex does NOT want to me to know what he is doing since he owes me years in back child support! LOL I am a southern woman but I have that mama grizzly thing going on. Mess with my kids and you better pray I don't find you! I do believe that Cori would be one of those types that WANTS to know what her exs are doing. Just the impression I get from her not being able to move on after 6 years.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    Cori said in the IN TOUCH article that the Hendricks took her engagement ring from Ricky (that she gave back to them AFTER his death) and put it on Emily's finger and she had it on in the delivery room when Ricki was being born. (BTW, how creepy is it that Cori knows this?!)

Anyway, people point out Emily was wearing the ring (the same one we see her with now) in pictures with Ricky while he was alive so it is not moot.
    did I read somewhere that cori is working at a hospital and most of her friends are working there too?

not saying cori is right or wrong. again I do not know her. I do not know the truth. I am just saying that why trusting only one side of a story. In a relationship 2 people are there right? Nothing is white or black. Cori may exagerate, be a bitter jealous person but she obviously is also a hurt person like laurel and who knows what happened with ricky and her, who knows how far her relationship was with the guy..... nobody and I insist here, nobody was there to witness directly what really happened.

In high society, most of the time everything remains shh and behind private doors. Cori having a big mouth (like laurel uh?), does not do good to her or to anyone but she still remain a human person who obviously was very very hurt by ricky and his family.

Did she or not make up a story? nobody will know for sure. The main problem I see is that most people do condemn her today because she speaks up now after so many years. Yes she should have moved on by now and she married a guy (now divorcing I heard?). But obviously after these many years, she still think that she should be the one people looked as the fiance, not emily. I think we should give her the benefice of the doubt.

I mean if I knew I was right like cori or laurel, I would be sick to hear that brad and emily are perfect people. Don't you think that would be human to be upset no matter the time passed? Now saying it thru the medias is another story but here again, hurt is hurt and how to hurt someone who does not care obviously but use the medias? I am not saying it is okay at all. I am trying to think and be the advocate.

We are all assuming our own version here and that is okay. I am just saying that perfection does now exist and we all have skeletons in our closets.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    So then Ricky was engaged to Cori but never took her on family vacations during their time together? That doesn't sound right either. Sorry but to me it is sounding more and more like a bunch of lies from a bitter, angry female.
    And you could very well be right! Imo, there is enough crazy from all sides of this story to go around. Not a single one of them is 100% innocent, or 100% guilty.

Lots of gray area in this convoluted tale.
    We like because... we love although...."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    <snipped>

In high society, most of the time everything remains shh and behind private doors. Cori having a big mouth (like laurel uh?), does not do good to her or to anyone but she still remain a human person who obviously was very very hurt by ricky and his family.
    Yep... it's what I keep coming back to. Clearly there is a lot of pain, and that did not just come out of nowhere. Not saying she is 100% truthful, but I do not think for a moment that it is all made up either. The girl is hurting, for sure.

God help Cori's ex husband if her ever gets engaged or married to another woman. With him being in a similar situation as the Hendrick's I have a feeling that Cori will lash out to the tabs then too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    There doesn't seem to be any proof of an engagement. Why would we
    take their word for it? Lack of a formal engagement announcement
    is the first clue. There seems to be nothing that *supports* an
    engagement, right down to the ring ~ which does not look like an
    engagement ring either.
    I don't believe they were engaged either. Come on, a high profile very southern family NOT announce the impending wedding of their obviously very cherished son? Mama Hendrick would have been all over that. Mama Maynard too. They creatively re-wrote history to make it more respectable. That's their option I guess. That's also why I think that even if that pink ring was from Ricky, it wasn't an engagement ring. Nice gift to be sure, but not an engagement ring. Emily's friends posting here weren't even able to confirm that it was an engagement ring. Just that they *thought* or *assumed* so. What difference does it make? None, really, except that it's just part of the image that Emily has promoted that seems to ring untrue to some of us. Emily's doing? TPTB's doing? Both? Who knows, it's just more of the unreality of reality TV.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Yep... it's what I keep coming back to. Clearly there is a lot of pain, and that did not just come out of nowhere. Not saying she is 100% truthful, but I do not think for a moment that it is all made up either. The girl is hurting, for sure.
    If she is hurting so badly after 8 years, I think she needs to contact Brad's therapist. IMO, it isn't normal to be so hurt after 8 years that one feels justified in running to a tabloid with a story. If this truly was about helping to heal her hurt, I hope she gets the help that she really needs. Running to a tabloid isn't going to help her feel better in the long run.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

UGH Cori reminds me of the woman near my house the fell in the fountain at the mall. Yeah we all know who she is. . At first no one knew who she was but what happened to her was pretty darn funny. Then all of sudden she wants to make her presence known so she can tell everyone how hurt she is that the security guard was laughing at her and posted the video on youtube. She gave her embarrassment and hurt a face to make a quick buck... that's exactly what Cori is doing too. I wasn't bashing Cori about anything until SHE decided SHE wanted everyone to know who SHE was. She should have stayed invisible.... it's been 7 years... move on... get a hobby.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    If she is hurting so badly after 8 years, I think she needs to contact Brad's therapist. IMO, it isn't normal to be so hurt after 8 years that one feels justified in running to a tabloid with a story. If this truly was about helping to heal her hurt, I hope she gets the help that she really needs. Running to a tabloid isn't going to help her feel better in the long run.
    so it is okay to mourn for emily but nobody else... interesting...

ps: most of the time anger is also part of the mourning.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    Maybe not but I don't think its abnormal if you felt that your own history had been rewritten -- recently, and on the national stage.

If what she is saying is true to some degree, I think she feels invalidated. And that, imo, would cause anyone to be hurt.