Page 56 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    Cori said in the IN TOUCH article that the Hendricks took her engagement ring from Ricky (that she gave back to them AFTER his death) and put it on Emily's finger and she had it on in the delivery room when Ricki was being born. (BTW, how creepy is it that Cori knows this?!)

Anyway, as many people point out Emily was wearing her engagement ring (the same one we see her with now) in pictures with Ricky while he was alive so it is not moot.

Right, I read that as well. I just wanted to know if Cori has in fact confirmed its the same ring. (Ugh, I hate that I don't always explain myself well, so I apologize for that!)

I don't disagree about it being creepy that she knows that, lol, but to be fair, I know word often travels fastest to the Ex-. An unfortunate fact of life for most of us.
    We like because... we love although...."

Cori and Laurel should be introduced to each other. Maybe they can become BFFs and then fade away into the sunset. Maybe Laurel could introduce Cori to some of the guys from the show and Cori can focus her attention on them and move away from her past relationship with Ricky.

Wait, something just popped into my head. If Cori didn't even know that Emily existed, how did Cori know about the ring in the delivery room "incident"?

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Cori and Laurel should be introduced to each other. Maybe they can become BFFs and then fade away into the sunset. Maybe Laurel could introduce Cori to some of the guys from the show and Cori can focus her attention on them and move away from her past relationship with Ricky.

Wait, something just popped into my head. If Cori didn't even know that Emily existed, how did Cori know about the ring in the delivery room "incident"?

IKR she can't even seem to get her own stories errr I mean lies straight . She contradicts herself left in right in the whole article
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Right, I read that as well. I just wanted to know if Cori has in fact confirmed its the same ring. (Ugh, I hate that I don't always explain myself well, so I apologize for that!)

I don't disagree about it being creepy that she knows that, lol, but to be fair, I know word often travels fastest to the Ex-. An unfortunate fact of life for most of us.
    Not always true about word traveling fast to the ex. My ex has been married and divorced at least 3 times since I was married to him and I didn't know until I did some digging while looking for him. We have a child together (that he hasn't bothered to see in 11 years) and I kept in touch with his parents for my daughter.

FORT Fan

Interesting point... I took it to mean she didn't know an Emily in his life during "those years"... you know, the pre-Emily-adult years when he was with Cori.

I just assumed (and I make no bones, it is an assumption on my part) that he knew Emily in one area of his life (vacations and such) and Cori in another (his everyday life). And until E & R got together, Cori had not heard of her.

Again, that is based on how *I* took it.

FORT Fan

Not always true about word traveling fast to the ex. My ex has been married and divorced at least 3 times since I was married to him and I didn't know until I did some digging while looking for him. We have a child together (that he hasn't bothered to see in 11 years) and I kept in touch with his parents for my daughter.
    I'm sorry. I have a similar situation, but unfortunately, we are still in the same town -- so people are always telling me everything he does -- I can't stand it cuz I don't want to know! I always hold my hand up and go "I'm the EX- for a reason, dont want to know!"

But I do see what you're saying - I guess its case specific and highly dependant on how many people know *both* parties even after the break.

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Interesting point... I took it to mean she didn't know an Emily in his life during "those years"... you know, the pre-Emily-adult years when he was with Cori.

I just assumed (and I make no bones, it is an assumption on my part) that he knew Emily in one area of his life (vacations and such) and Cori in another (his everyday life). And until E & R got together, Cori had not heard of her.

Again, that is based on how *I* took it.
    So then Ricky was engaged to Cori but never took her on family vacations during their time together? That doesn't sound right either. Sorry but to me it is sounding more and more like a bunch of lies from a bitter, angry female.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    Exactly! I don't understand why the debate over this. Emily said they were engaged, the Hendricks have said they were engaged, end of story. And in the end does it really matter either way? Emily was obviously in a relationship with Ricky, they were making plans together as Mr. Hendrick has stated, and she's had his child... what more does anyone need???
    There doesn't seem to be any proof of an engagement. Why would we
    take their word for it? Lack of a formal engagement announcement
    is the first clue. There seems to be nothing that *supports* an
    engagement, right down to the ring ~ which does not look like an
    engagement ring either.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    Exactly! I don't understand why the debate over this. Emily said they were engaged, the Hendricks have said they were engaged, end of story. And in the end does it really matter either way? Emily was obviously in a relationship with Ricky, they were making plans together as Mr. Hendrick has stated, and she's had his child... what more does anyone need???
    It doesn't matter to me, because I have no doubt that if Ricky hadn't been killed, he would have married Emily anyway (either willingly or out of obligation) after learning that she was pregnant with his child.

The reason that people are dwelling on it, IMO, is that a part of Emily's appeal seems to come from admiration for this young woman's good moral values (especially as compared to the "wanton" Chantal, who allegedly cheated on her husband), when the reality may be that she was just a teenager who got knocked up by her boyfriend. Can't we call it a wash?

So then Ricky was engaged to Cori but never took her on family vacations during their time together? That doesn't sound right either. Sorry but to me it is sounding more and more like a bunch of lies from a bitter, angry female.
    to me it is sounding like a vindictive ex trying to make some $$$ have a made up fabricated story. Again I ask where are the pics of Cori and Ricky?? and where are the pics of Cori wearing the ring? There is zero.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily