Page 55 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    One other thing I want to bring up. Cori's buds could not even get the name of a driver that Emily supposedly dated correct in that article. So why do we believe everything else in that article? If there are more than one lies in it then shouldn't we suspect that the entire article is based on lies?
    I can only speak for myself, but I don't "believe everything else in that article."

I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. It's clear that where Emily's story is concerned -- the truth will never be known.

And because of that fact, I cannot get on board with the holier-than-thou storyline. Just my own .02.
    We like because... we love although...."

FORT Regular

Agreed..

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    ha, I was just about the write the same thing! Anyone with working knowledge of Microsoft Word can produce a cheap "Save the Date" card (I couldn't help noticing that Ricky's full name is not even on the card, which is strange for wedding announcement ).

I agree, if Cori really wanted to prove her story she could have produce the picture of the ring on HER hand.

Regardless, Ricky and Cori's ended and he was with Emily (engagement or not). Perhaps, Cori was pissed that Ricky was not pining over her and had moved with someone beautiful like Emily and was clearly happy and in love. She is now making it her life's mission to ruin Emily's good name and reputation. Perhap she should have focused on her only life or she may still be married.

Who is Cori? What is her relationship to Emily?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    K... Emily's Mom does own property in Austin TX... I found the info ... it's pretty easy to find but I don't want to post it because of other personal information on the site. It is her ... it lists David Maynard and Emily G. Maynard as family as well as other properties in Key West, and different parts of WV.
    Man, that was fast!!!! You could have saved us a WHOLE lot of grief a LONG TIME AGO! Where ya been???
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I just think that the ring we have seen Emily wear was an engagment ring but a date had not been set.. a young couple enjoying life had no idea his would be cut short..

I was "engaged" for a couple of years before we even put a ring on my finger.

She had a ring. Rick Hendrick said they were engaged. I'll take him at his word.
    And I'll take it that Rich Hendrick wanted to re-write history. So instead of his dead son being the baby daddy of his teen-aged baby mama girlfriend, Ricky got his "financee" pregnant. Which makes it okay and not an icky unwed teenage pregnancy kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Man, that was fast!!!! You could have saved us a WHOLE lot of grief a LONG TIME AGO! Where ya been???
    I've been right here

The thought didn't even cross my mind until Dixiesmom pointed it out that is was a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    I've been right here

The thought didn't even cross my mind until Dixiesmom pointed it out that is was a possibility
    I'm still wondering where the reference to Pearl or what it meant when Emily and lil Ricki were discussing with Brad where he lived. I know that there is a Pearl, Texas about 80 miles from Austin. I just still haven't figured that out. A Pearl, Texas didn't come up with her name, did it?

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    I don't believe/disbelieve everything out of anyone's mouth.

But, it seems to me, that could just be a ring he gave her -- NOT the one Cori is referring to, and so therefore, the entire picture is moot until we confirm its the same ring. It is 100% meaningless without knowing if that was Cori's ring.
    Cori said in the IN TOUCH article that the Hendricks took her engagement ring from Ricky (that she gave back to them AFTER his death) and put it on Emily's finger and she had it on in the delivery room when Ricki was being born. (BTW, how creepy is it that Cori knows this?!)

Anyway, as many people point out Emily was wearing her engagement ring (the same one we see her with now) in pictures with Ricky while he was alive so it is not moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    Cori said in the IN TOUCH article that the Hendricks took her engagement ring from Ricky (that she gave back to them AFTER his death) and put it on Emily's finger and she had it on in the delivery room when Ricki was being born. (BTW, how creepy is it that Cori knows this?!)

Anyway, people point out Emily was wearing the ring (the same one we see her with now) in pictures with Ricky while he was alive so it is not moot.

That Cori ... she's just swell, isn't she? Like I said, you better take some money when you go searching for answers and then understand what truth means to Cori so you will feel like you got your monies worth . Okay, I'm over Cori. SO OVER CORI!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I just think that the ring we have seen Emily wear was an engagment ring but a date had not been set.. a young couple enjoying life had no idea his would be cut short..

I was "engaged" for a couple of years before we even put a ring on my finger.

She had a ring. Rick Hendrick said they were engaged. I'll take him at his word.
    Exactly! I don't understand why the debate over this. Emily said they were engaged, the Hendricks have said they were engaged, end of story. And in the end does it really matter either way? Emily was obviously in a relationship with Ricky, they were making plans together as Mr. Hendrick has stated, and she's had his child... what more does anyone need???