Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I agree..I do believe that they were living together but it appears that they hadn't been for very long...I don't think that they were engaged as of yet and I really don't think there was a DEC wedding in the plans

If someone can come up with a picture of this Cori person wearing the ring I would really like to see it..no woman gets engaged without showing off that ring to someone
    I'd like to see it too. Just to determine if that is the same ring Cori mentions, or if we were all making a lot out of a ring that was never even in question. Lol.
    We like because... we love although...."

It can not be the same ring that Cori has mentioned unless of course Cori is telling fibs about the Hendrick's giving the ring to Emily after Ricky passed away. Emily's friend has said that the pink ring is her engaement ring. Cori has said that the engagement ring that Emily has was Cori's engagement ring. Therefore the two rings should be the same one, according to Cori. So something stinks and it appears to be on Cori's side rather than the Hendrick's side unless of course Cori wants to post a pic of her with Ricky wearing an engagement ring. Since Cori has decided to not do that yet, as far as we know, then it seems to me that Cori is the one making things up.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I just think that the ring we have seen Emily wear was an engagment ring but a date had not been set.. a young couple enjoying life had no idea his would be cut short..

I was "engaged" for a couple of years before we even put a ring on my finger.

She had a ring. Rick Hendrick said they were engaged. I'll take him at his word.
    I'll take Mr. Hendricks at his word as well. He spoke these words six years ago and they have been accepted as fact - at least until Emily appeared to be the F1 on the Bachelor.

If history was re-written, it wasn't re-written for the benefit of rabid fans of the Bachelor show.

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    I'd like to see it too. Just to determine if that is the same ring Cori mentions, or if we were all making a lot out of a ring that was never even in question. Lol.
    I think someone should find Cori, be prepared with money in hand so you will get the whole truth, nothing but the truth since she appears to be the essence of truth.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    It can not be the same ring that Cori has mentioned unless of course Cori is telling fibs about the Hendrick's giving the ring to Emily after Ricky passed away. Emily's friend has said that the pink ring is her engaement ring. Cori has said that the engagement ring that Emily has was Cori's engagement ring. Therefore the two rings should be the same one, according to Cori. So something stinks and it appears to be on Cori's side rather than the Hendrick's side unless of course Cori wants to post a pic of her with Ricky wearing an engagement ring. Since Cori has decided to not do that yet, as far as we know, then it seems to me that Cori is the one making things up.
    Right and if Cori and Ricky were "engaged" or even together for that matter where are the pics of her and Ricky?? I have seen zero. The girl is trash and just spreading lies and rumors.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

One other thing I want to bring up. Cori's buds could not even get the name of a driver that Emily supposedly dated correct in that article. So why do we believe everything else in that article? If there are more than one lies in it then shouldn't we suspect that the entire article is based on lies?

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Have fun with that treasure hunt!!
    K... Emily's Mom does own property in Austin TX... I found the info ... it's pretty easy to find but I don't want to post it because of other personal information on the site. It is her ... it lists David Maynard and Emily G. Maynard as family as well as other properties in Key West, and different parts of WV.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    That is exactly why I question it. Perhaps Cori's ring was different, (and who knows if they gave it to Emily or not, not me!) -- but what I am saying is, all over the net people are saying "Look, here's the pix of Emily wearing the ring! So Cori is lying!!"

But what I want to know is, is that the same ring? Or was Cori's a completely different ring that may (or may not have) given to Emily after Ricky died.

Has Cori confirmed that the ring in the picture (to be clear, the pink center stone ring) was HER engagement ring, the one she spoke of?
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    The video of Emily and Ricky was done by a fan. Not family or even a friend. The photos used were those available online. They all take place from the time she moved to Charlotte to live with him, which we already knew they had an intimate relationship from that time on. There is only one photo out there with her wearing what we assume to be her engagement ring (did she ever state on the show it was?). It proves nothing but they lived together from shortly after she turned 18 (did she finish high school?) until his death. Which we already know. Even her friend who posts on here, going by what she said, has no idea about how or when their relationship started.

The only thing in print to point to a prior relationship is the Rick Hendrick interview which you can read here :

Waiting on a miracle | NASCAR News Now - SceneDaily.com

Based on this we can surmise:

They knew each other for years, been engaged for 6 months (as of the plane crash) planned to marry in December 2004 (no wedding plans in place just 2 months before the wedding? No engagement announcement, no dress purchased, no church booked...nothing...maybe they were eloping)

He references them meeting in Florida where both families own homes

He said she came to his house with her mother to tell them she was preganat and she was worried how thy would feel and they were worried how she would feel being alone (evidently they weren't close prior to that moment, and hadn't talked very much or they all would know how excited everyone would be)

H was suprised she wanted to stay in Charlotte and not be with her family. (I am too) He said it was because she had friends in Charlotte (she had only been there 5 months but whatever)

Then he says Emily and Ricky had been making plans to be together for a couple of years, so that puts them being "serious" when she was barely 16. He said they wanted to be together, that was their dream.

Take it for what you will because that is the only official story out there and eveyone envolved repeats the same thing exactly. No variations and no other details.
    This post makes the most sense to me, in light of the current discussion.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    No pictures of Cori wearing any ring let alone that ring.
    ha, I was just about the write the same thing! Anyone with working knowledge of Microsoft Word can produce a cheap "Save the Date" card (I couldn't help noticing that Ricky's full name is not even on the card, which is strange for wedding announcement ).

I agree, if Cori really wanted to prove her story she could have produce the picture of the ring on HER hand.

Regardless, Ricky and Cori's ended and he was with Emily (engagement or not). Perhaps, Cori was pissed that Ricky was not pining over her and had moved with someone beautiful like Emily and was clearly happy and in love. She is now making it her life's mission to ruin Emily's good name and reputation. Perhap she should have focused on her only life or she may still be married.