Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    No pictures of Cori wearing any ring let alone that ring.
    Interesting. I've wondered since ppl are saying "A HA!! Here's proof that Cori is lying!"

Maybe she is lying, but unless she (Cori) confirms that *is* the ring she is talking about -- then the pix of Emily wearing it 100% moot.
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I think he was killed in Sept two months before this wedding...but as of yet..no one at all has shown any proof that there really was going to be a wedding..no registry..no invitations and they should go out 2 months before hand...I also think it would be a big deal but I have found no evidence of a wedding at all..but I will keep looking
    Ricky died on October 24.

IMO I don't think they were engaged. I think the ring she has was a promise ring and I have seen a picture of Ricky wearing a band on his left hand as well. I think the December wedding was more idealistic than literal.

The Hendrick's could not have given Emily that ring because of little Ricki being a girl. Emily was wearing that ring in pictures with Ricky and that was way before Emily was even pregnant. Not every engagement ring is going to be a traditional diamond ring. I have seen several that were even the birthstone of the bride to be. Perhaps Emily preferred the pink stone instead of a diamond. I think that it is to much to believe everything coming from Cori and her buds when we have had her own ex husband come out and apologize to the Maynard's and the Hendrick's. Cori comes across as a very bitter, angry female.

ETA.....my brother is getting married next month, I finally got my invitation this past Thursday. We did hoever receive a "save the date" card the month before.

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    Not if she's in Austin.

Besides nascar already has a bachelorette spokeperson in Miss Sprint cup Kim Coon.

Regarding the bolded. According to her exit on the Bachelor, what a spokesperson, she is. ICK!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    The Hendrick's could not have given Emily that ring because of little Ricki being a girl. Emily was wearing that ring in pictures with Ricky and that was way before Emily was even pregnant. Not every engagement ring is going to be a traditional diamond ring. I have seen several that were even the birthstone of the bride to be. Perhaps Emily preferred the pink stone instead of a diamond. I think that it is to much to believe everything coming from Cori and her buds when we have had her own ex husband come out and apologize to the Maynard's and the Hendrick's. Cori comes across as a very bitter, angry female.
    I don't believe/disbelieve everything out of anyone's mouth.

But, it seems to me, that could just be a ring he gave her -- NOT the one Cori is referring to, and so therefore, the entire picture is moot until we confirm its the same ring. It is 100% meaningless without knowing if that was Cori's ring.
    Last edited by eepsuel; 03-06-2011 at 03:04 PM. Reason: omitted word

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    The Hendrick's could not have given Emily that ring because of little Ricki being a girl. Emily was wearing that ring in pictures with Ricky and that was way before Emily was even pregnant. Not every engagement ring is going to be a traditional diamond ring. I have seen several that were even the birthstone of the bride to be. Perhaps Emily preferred the pink stone instead of a diamond.
    Which is why I wrote at the end of my post the following:
    "I know there's a picture of Emily wearing the ring before Ricki was born, but just throwing my 2 cents out there!"

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Ricky died on October 24.

IMO I don't think they were engaged. I think the ring she has was a promise ring and I have seen a picture of Ricky wearing a band on his left hand as well. I think the December wedding was more idealistic than literal.
    I agree..I do believe that they were living together but it appears that they hadn't been for very long...I don't think that they were engaged as of yet and I really don't think there was a DEC wedding in the plans

If someone can come up with a picture of this Cori person wearing the ring I would really like to see it..no woman gets engaged without showing off that ring to someone
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Which is why I wrote at the end of my post the following:
    "I know there's a picture of Emily wearing the ring before Ricki was born, but just throwing my 2 cents out there!"
    She was wearing *a* ring, the pink stone ring, yes.

However, considering that may not even be the ring in question -- it is must ado about nothing at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Isn't the sale of properties public information as well as the official sell price? Would it be possible to sleuth a Susan Maynard buying property in Austin?
    Have fun with that treasure hunt!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Interesting. I've wondered since ppl are saying "A HA!! Here's proof that Cori is lying!"

Maybe she is lying, but unless she (Cori) confirms that *is* the ring she is talking about -- then the pix of Emily wearing it 100% moot.

I just think that the ring we have seen Emily wear was an engagment ring but a date had not been set.. a young couple enjoying life had no idea his would be cut short..

I was "engaged" for a couple of years before we even put a ring on my finger.

She had a ring. Rick Hendrick said they were engaged. I'll take him at his word.