Page 42 of 110 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    pit lizard???????? lmao...hey its just one guys opinion...not mine

I don't know exactly what he does but he has worked in the same place for 20+ years he has a beautiful wife and 2 year old daughter...me and him dated way way back in 2002 before he was in a serious car accident that left him in a coma for 2 weeks and when he woke up he had lost a lot of his memory and his personality changed and we went from dating to really good friends because I was the only one he could talk too because it seemed like everyone expected him to act the way he had before and I didn't judge...in fact it was me who told him to reconnect with the woman he is now married too
    The nascar term for Groupie.. in wrestling it's call ring rat.. lovely terms but unfortunately they are easy to spot..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Um, how mature can a 12- or 13-yr-old be? What's that ... 7th grade? I wouldn't want my daughter of that age hanging out with an 18- or 19-yr-old guy ... old enough to be a senior in high school or freshman/sophomore in college ... no matter who his parents are. Nobody I know would allow their daughter to do that when she was that age. At that age, it's a huge age gap, not so much when in their 20s, 30s or beyond. To me, it just goes along with that "please take care of me" vibe of Emily's.

I don't want to speak for maryhse, but I think she was being a bit sarcastic.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    I don't want to speak for maryhse, but I think she was being a bit sarcastic.
    Oh, I didn't get that from the post, at all.

Just what would a 19-yr-old guy have to talk about with a 12-yr-old girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Oh, I didn't get that from the post, at all.

Just what would a 19-yr-old guy have to talk about with a 12-yr-old girl?
    How long did she say she had known him? How long does it take to become best buds? Their parents were building a vacation home next door to each other. I don't think they spent day in and day out with one another. In fact, I think they went back home to WVA or Charlotte esp in the beginning! They were just hanging out. I'm sure years later hanging out became more than that esp if they are attracted to one another. Now, let's make something dirty out of it with Cori's help. Good old Cori whose husband is so embarrassed by her actions he takes the time to apologize for EVERYONE to see on the ABC board. He wanted no part of her story telling to the media or the type of person she is these days.... esp after watching the TB that didn't highlight her. Give me a break... the girl needs to GET OVER IT!
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-05-2011 at 08:54 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    How long did she say she had known him? How long does it take to become best buds? Their parents were building a vacation home next door to each other. I don't think they spent day in and day out with one another. In fact, I think they went back home to WVA or Charlotte esp in the beginning! They were just hanging out. I'm sure years later hanging out became more than that esp if they are attracted to one another. Now, let's make something dirty out of it with Cori's help. Good old Cori whose husband is so embarrassed by her actions he takes the time to apologize for EVERYONE to see on the ABC board. He wanted no part of the type of person she is these days.... esp after watching the bachelor that didn't highlight her. Give me a break... the girl needs to GET OVER IT!
    Dont forget crazy enough to keep a save the date card (if it was real to begin with) from 8 years ago.. Thats full on stalker crazy right there.

No wonder Ryan made the statement he did. He's probably thanking his lucky stars that the divorce is almost final..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    who said this , your friend? Why call Emily that and not the commonly used term pit lizard.. maybe because she hasn't been to the track in years. and the only driver she "dated" was Jr.

Not what I would call a pit lizard anyway. She doesn't fit the commonly known type. She doesn't need money. she sure as hell doesn't need to date a driver.

Sounds like sour grapes from your friend to me..

What does he do anyway?
    Pet lizard? That's what they call nascar groupies? That just sounds nasty! I learn so much from these boards!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    Pet lizard? That's what they call nascar groupies? That just sounds nasty! I learn so much from these boards!
    no pit lizard . I assume in reference to pit road. It took a few years before I learned term.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Here's an article dated May 2006.

Emily Maynard is the widowed fiancée of the late NASCAR driver and owner Ricky Hendrick.

Ricky and Emily met in 1999 while they both vacationed in Key West, Fla. As it turned out, their families were building houses next to each other's and they became easy best friends. Soon, they began seeing each other frequently on weekends and speaking incessantly on the phone during the week, while Emily lived full time in Florida and Ricky in North Carolina.

In May of 2004, Emily permanently relocated from Palm Beach to Charlotte and the longtime couple got engaged. Less than six months later, before they were married, Ricky was tragically killed in a plane crash en route to Martinsville Speedway along with nine other members of the Hendrick Motorsports and NASCAR families.

On October 29, 2004, just five days following the crash, Emily learned she was pregnant with her betrothed's child. She gave birth to their daughter, Josephine Riddick "Ricki" Hendrick, eight months later on June 29. Emily says, "She is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Earlier this year, Emily, who hadn't dated since Ricky's death, stepped onto the dating scene for the first time with none other than NASCAR's most eligible bachelor, Dale Earnhardt Jr. They had already been acquainted for a couple of years, having met throught Ricky. Although the two were never officially a couple, they dated casually for several weeks and remain friends. This post was updated on May 9, 2006.

Notice the date is May 2006 and they indicate that Emily who hadn't dated since Ricky's death which was in 2004

Answer this...: Ricky Hendrick's Girlfriend
    Thank you for answering my question! It sounds like Emily & Ricky struck up an "easy friendship" talking on the phone and seeing each other along with their families. I remember seeing pictures of Ricky, his mom and Emily on a family trip to Hawaii shortly before he died. Nothing creepy to me about a friendship blossoming into love.

I had to laugh when the pending engagement to Dale Jr. was just some wishful thinking after the two dated causally for a few weeks. Now how all that translates into Emily being a gold digger or a pit lizard is a mystery to me. Just good old fashioned jealousy and mean-spiritededness I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    How long did she say she had known him? How long does it take to become best buds? Their parents were building a vacation home next door to each other. I don't think they spent day in and day out with one another. In fact, I think they went back home to WVA or Charlotte esp in the beginning! They were just hanging out. I'm sure years later hanging out became more than that esp if they are attracted to one another. Now, let's make something dirty out of it with Cori's help. Good old Cori whose husband is so embarrassed by her actions he takes the time to apologize for EVERYONE to see on the ABC board. He wanted no part of her story telling to the media or the type of person she is these days.... esp after watching the TB that didn't highlight her. Give me a break... the girl needs to GET OVER IT!
    I don't go on the ABC board = what was it her husband said?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    I don't go on the ABC board = what was it her husband said?
    Veg out posted it... quoting him but I can't remember which thread! It was recently though!! Try checking out her posts! I sawry!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar