Page 41 of 110 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1095

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

  1. #401
    the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    359

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    OUCH!
    I guess that's why I would never consider going under the microscope--err-- entertainment field or politics.
    We have no clue whether or not these people share the same family values after watching them for 8 weeks on tv. In fact, with the amount of quality, alone time the couple have had together--I doubt they do either. They surely have not had to live through any "tough times" as of yet to test their merits.
    I'm not one to throw stones, we have all lived less than stellar lives I'm sure, but I am willing to cut each of the 2 girls and Brad some slack.
    Thank you!!!

    I don't know what, if any of these rumors, are even true and I frankly don't care one way or another. Much ado about absolutely nothing on all counts. What matters going forward, is for the parties concerned to decide and is the business of the parties involved and not anybody else. JMO
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

  2. #402
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    832

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Great find even more proof that Cori is trash and making up lies.
    Yup, just more proof that Cori should be wearing an I love myself jacket!

  3. #403
    FORT Fanatic maryhse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelOH View Post
    Only problem with this is 1999 makes Emily 12 or 13...and Ricky, what?, 18-19 (I don't know his birthdate)...right? Ick!

    I thought I read somewhere here they met in, maybe 2002???
    Don't worry...it's excusable, after all what is age when truel love is involved, it's just a number and I am sure she was very mature for 12 or 13.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    No one ever said they dated in 1999. Emily did say that they knew each other "forever". Its obvious Ricky and Emily knew each other for a long time before they started dating.
    They did wait until she was legal so you have to give credit to them.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-06-2011 at 01:57 PM.

  4. #404
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    Well, that seems to contradict the rumours that people in the Nascar circuit don't like Emily doesn't it? Glad to hear it. Thanks for letting us know.
    well I wouldn't go that far considering that the very first thing he said to me a couple weeks ago that she was just another nascar groupie...he said that there are girls that follow these guys around hoping to snatch a rich man..but then he said..its no different than the women that follow wrestlers...baseball players etc
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  5. #405
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I wouldn't go that far considering that the very first thing he said to me a couple weeks ago that she was just another nascar groupie...he said that there are girls that follow these guys around hoping to snatch a rich man..but then he said..its no different than the women that follow wrestlers...baseball players etc
    Don't know but I would think that when your daughter is part of the Hendricks dynasty that puts you quite a bit above a 'groupie'.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  6. #406
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    Don't know but I would think that when your daughter is part of the Hendricks dynasty that puts you quite a bit above a 'groupie'.
    hey..I was just repeating what he said..lol..he's a guy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  7. #407
    FORT Fan draven31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Posts
    357

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I wouldn't go that far considering that the very first thing he said to me a couple weeks ago that she was just another nascar groupie...he said that there are girls that follow these guys around hoping to snatch a rich man..but then he said..its no different than the women that follow wrestlers...baseball players etc
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    hey..I was just repeating what he said..lol..he's a guy
    who said this , your friend? Why call Emily that and not the commonly used term pit lizard.. maybe because she hasn't been to the track in years. and the only driver she "dated" was Jr.

    Not what I would call a pit lizard anyway. She doesn't fit the commonly known type. She doesn't need money. she sure as hell doesn't need to date a driver.

    Sounds like sour grapes from your friend to me..

    What does he do anyway?

  8. #408
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    who said this , your friend? Why call Emily that and not the commonly used term pit lizard.. maybe because she hasn't been to the track in years. and the only driver she "dated" was Jr.

    Not what I would call a pit lizard anyway. She doesn't fit the commonly known type. She doesn't need money. she sure as hell doesn't need to date a driver.

    Sounds like sour grapes from your friend to me..

    What does he do anyway?
    pit lizard???????? lmao...hey its just one guys opinion...not mine

    I don't know exactly what he does but he has worked in the same place for 20+ years he has a beautiful wife and 2 year old daughter...me and him dated way way back in 2002 before he was in a serious car accident that left him in a coma for 2 weeks and when he woke up he had lost a lot of his memory and his personality changed and we went from dating to really good friends because I was the only one he could talk too because it seemed like everyone expected him to act the way he had before and I didn't judge...in fact it was me who told him to reconnect with the woman he is now married too
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-05-2011 at 09:01 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  9. #409
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    pit lizard???????? lmao...hey its just one guys opinion...not mine
    Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound as though I was attacking you - just the information you received.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  10. #410
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Don't worry...it's excusable, after all what is age when truel love is involved, it's just a number and I am sure she was very mature for 12 or 13.
    Um, how mature can a 12- or 13-yr-old be? What's that ... 7th grade? I wouldn't want my daughter of that age hanging out with an 18- or 19-yr-old guy ... old enough to be a senior in high school or freshman/sophomore in college ... no matter who his parents are. Nobody I know would allow their daughter to do that when she was that age. At that age, it's a huge age gap, not so much when in their 20s, 30s or beyond. To me, it just goes along with that "please take care of me" vibe of Emily's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.