Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by gabachfan;4193481;
    The jerk we saw this evening is closer to his real life persona (at least with women) according to Laurelís best friend. Her blog entry is both funny and sad because it opens your eyes to just how sad Bradís personality is. I see that he is slightly more open with the women this season but to me he is still just going through the motions. He leaves me with the impression that he is vacant of any real emotions.
    I mean I'm not the best and most reliable source to comment on my friends' exes but yeah, Brad's behavior tonight did not inspire confidence in me whatsoever.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4193487;
    I mean I'm not the best and most reliable source to comment on my friends' exes but yeah, Brad's behavior tonight did not inspire confidence in me whatsoever.
    ITA. I do not see Brad falling in love. I see some of the girls falling in love and/or saying I love you. Brad always says that makes him feel good. He doesn't reach out at that moment with a deep, compelling gaze and/or stroke to the cheek or even a kiss.

Something's off. I can't put my finger on it. I've been paying too much to the spoilers and allowing the spoilers to glaze over what I'm actually seeing...until tonight. Tonight, I saw three girls have a meltdown and it hasn't been their first. Tonight I saw a very distanced Brad. Much like the first season. As much as I adore all the remaining woman. I just don't see it.

As for Emily, I have a hunch she wants/needs someone different than Brad. We'll see. I've been wrong before.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;4193504;
    ITA. I do not see Brad falling in love. I see some of the girls falling in love and/or saying I love you. Brad always says that makes him feel good. He doesn't reach out at that moment with a deep, compelling gaze and/or stroke to the cheek or even a kiss.

Something's off. I can't put my finger on it. I've been paying too much to the spoilers and allowing the spoilers to glaze over what I'm actually seeing...until tonight. Tonight, I saw three girls have a meltdown and it hasn't been their first. Tonight I saw a very distanced Brad. Much like the first season. As much as I adore all the remaining woman. I just don't see it.

As for Emily, I have a hunch she wants/needs someone different than Brad. We'll see. I've been wrong before.
    I think that Brad is trying very hard to fall in love with multiple women. I see Brad also trying hard to keep all of these women happy and to keep them professing their love to him. Only one woman out of the F4 has managed to keep her emotions in check and her most private thoughts private.

We'll see what the "dirt" is that is supposedly going to appear in the tabloids next...

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;4193504;

The lead has 25/30 contestants, they can only chose 1 in the end. The lead is truely only falling for one. They have to carry on superficial relationship with the others in order to give us a show. That's the nature of this show and will continue to be. Brad is trying his darnest not to lead anyone on...atleast the best he can.
    There was distant because he knows who it is that he has fallen for. He told us this early in his interviews, that he fell early.

If Brad did text Laurel asking her to marry him before filming this season did she say yes? Otherwise, I am confused what the issue is in regards to him moving on and finding someone who will say yes?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;4193590;
    If Brad did text Laurel asking her to marry him before filming this season did she say yes? Otherwise, I am confused what the issue is in regards to him moving on and finding someone who will say yes?

There is a post in the media thread that summarizes a radio interview she gave. She did say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4193600;
    There is a post in the media thread that summarizes a radio interview she gave. She did say yes.
    Thanks. I will check it out.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;4193602;
    Thanks. I will check it out.

Actually, it is in this thread, page 2, post 18 (I think).

Sorry about misguiding you to the media thread, I can't keep them straight.

I don't know why anyone would believe this woman. If Brad had seriously asked this woman to marry him and if she had seriously accepted, she would have a ring on her finger and planning a wedding. She did this for revenge. Her sugardaddy wasn't coming back. She'll have to get her benefits from Wes. He can stop hating Brad and have her to himself - coast clear. Everyone should be happy. It is all so stupid.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4193607;
    I don't know why anyone would believe this woman. If Brad had seriously asked this woman to marry him and if she had seriously accepted, she would have a ring on her finger and planning a wedding. She did this for revenge. Her sugardaddy wasn't coming back. She'll have to get her benefits from Wes. He can stop hating Brad and have her to himself - coast clear. Everyone should be happy. It is all so stupid.
    I agree. What she did was spiteful and vindictive. If she cared about Brad at all, she would have never done this. I don't feel one bit sorry for her.
    ďDon't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.Ē-- Dr. Seuss