Page 25 of 110 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

From what I remember about Emily's telling of her life and how she met Ricky she never said that they were a couple when she was 15, only that they met when she was 15. I also seem to recall that Emily's family and Ricky's family were building vacation homes next to each other when they met. Now since they met when Emily was 15 they could have been friendly and Emily could have had a crush on Ricky. Ricky very well could have been with Cori and engaged but something happened to end that. Then Ricky and Emily started dating. There is no way in the world that Cori or her buds can be believed about the Hendrick's giving Emily the engagement ring that Cori had when we have clearly seen photos of Emily wearing her engagement ring with Ricky. Really hard to do that after Ricky has died. Cori's buds may think they are doing her a favor by starting all of this carp but in my humble opinion they are making Cori look pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    From what I remember about Emily's telling of her life and how she met Ricky she never said that they were a couple when she was 15, only that they met when she was 15. I also seem to recall that Emily's family and Ricky's family were building vacation homes next to each other when they met. Now since they met when Emily was 15 they could have been friendly and Emily could have had a crush on Ricky. Ricky very well could have been with Cori and engaged but something happened to end that. Then Ricky and Emily started dating. There is no way in the world that Cori or her buds can be believed about the Hendrick's giving Emily the engagement ring that Cori had when we have clearly seen photos of Emily wearing her engagement ring with Ricky. Really hard to do that after Ricky has died. Cori's buds may think they are doing her a favor by starting all of this carp but in my humble opinion they are making Cori look pathetic.

ITA.. from what I'm reading know looks like Cori has as much to do with this as her friends do..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    You have summarized it right there. What is this whole thing about? Why did they do it, and now what?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Cori's "story" just makes me mad. Whoever leaked it, if it wasn't Cori herself, is extremely disrespectful. There is a family who lost their son, and a little girl who has no father. Even if she was engaged to Ricky, it's definitely time to move on. Whatever the details are, there is ample proof that Emily and Ricky were in fact in a serious relationship and were engaged. All NASCAR fans know this fact. There are photos on facebook and that ring shot is not photoshopped. Maybe she did feel "overlooked" because of Emily's story and she wanted people to know that she existed but honestly... it is really petty. She got MARRIED after that, so clearly she must have moved on emotionally. Funny how nothing seems to be an issue for people until it can be publicized in tabloids and magazines.

Also, in response to Emily's connection to Dale E Jr., they were just spotted at a boxing event together. They never called themselves a couple, they just hung out a lot. It was when baby Ricky was only 7-8 months old (a year and a few months after Ricky passed away) - maybe Emily just needed someone she trusted to talk to. They may have been "dating" or they might have been friends, either way it wasn't serious.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    That doesn't surprise me. Some people want to play, but they don't want to pay. If they put themselves out there, did they expect for everyone to just believe them and take their sides. Don't they realize there are people who don't care about the Cori's the Laurel's etc, like me.

I never can understand how they can do that in the first place. What is the purpose? I guess money is more important than values morals and self respect
    I couldn't agree with you more. These people are just trying to get their 15 minutes and hurt other people who seem to be just trying to find happiness. If B/E really want this relationship, and I hope they do, they can withstand anything. It will all pass shortly and who cares what these misfits say. However, I think Laurel's motives are clear. She wants to do everything she can to break B/E up. I don't know why, because after what she has done to Brad, if he has any sense at all, he would never speak to her again. These people need to just go away and who cares about them. Laurel's story just died on the vine after that one big splash, even though she is telling her story to anyone who will listen. Laurel, noone's listening, and you just come across as vindictive. Not a pretty site! I wish I could be a fly on the wall while she is watching the FRC and ATFR! Emily is drop dead gorgeous, if you get my drift!

These tabloid stories from Bach contestants are so over-exposed people are reading them like "aliens ate my baby." They are all blowing over very quickly this season. This one will, too.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I am somewhat surprised that Cori or one of her friends has kept a save the date card from a canceled wedding that was supposed to happen over seven years ago. Who keeps that kind of thing? I would personally want to rid myself of possibly painful reminders of an ex and a relationship gone bad.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I have to admit I was curious too so I just went to the scene of them in CR when they are running out of the rain and they do bounce..which makes me feel like a total creep now that I think about it, but oh well.

I find this especially funny since we know Chantal follows FORT, carrie, and she even tweeted TO you

Chantal, this is the kind of sleuthing FORT does once F1 is determined... we're not all creeps here, just carrie, I swear
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post

I find this especially funny since we know Chantal follows FORT, carrie, and she even tweeted TO you

Chantal, this is the kind of sleuthing FORT does once F1 is determined... we're not all creeps here, just carrie, I swear
    She does?! how do we know this?

ETA: i figured it out by reading the boards. is it 100% sure that her twitter account is real?
    Chantal is awesome.
    Last edited by SecretGarden; 03-04-2011 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden View Post
    She does?! how do we know this?

ETA: i figured it out by reading the boards. is it 100% sure that her account is real?
    Check out her twitter - her most recent tweet was that she'd gotten caught so she wasn't gonna tweet for the next couple weeks, but you can read back through - it's pretty cool to actually see her online

(Yes, I'm aware I'm a dork and that I might need TB rehab )

Chantal O'Brien (chantal_obrien) on Twitter
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR