Page 24 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    Do we have ANY pictures of this Cori and Ricky??? Because there are a ton of pictures of Emily and Ricky dating from when she was I believe 18. I need to see evidence!!!! LOL
    There is one picture of them in the article. I'll send you a pm..

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    ok, here you go: Here's the top half of the article:

Here's the bottom half:

Maybe she is the mystery blond that Brad is hugging and kissing her shoulder.

I have no idea if it was actually Cori or her friends who went to the magazine with her story. I do wonder what they hoped to gain though? I'm seeing some not so nice comments about Cori posted on various sites. It seems like in hoping to bring down Emily, they have also managed to bring the skeletons tumbling out of Cori's closet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentsKiss View Post
    I have no idea if it was actually Cori or her friends who went to the magazine with her story. I do wonder what they hoped to gain though? I'm seeing some not so nice comments about Cori posted on various sites. It seems like in hoping to bring down Emily, they have also managed to bring the skeletons tumbling out of Cori's closet.
    I was not in on the conversation on the ABC Board; I was just reading along, but my take was that Cori's friends were upset that by presenting Emily's story in a way that she and Ricki were a couple from the time Emily was 14 or 15 until he died, The Bachelor essentially blotted out Cori's existence.
    It was as though Cori's and Ricki's relationshionship/engagement never was.
    They were saying, "Hey! This Bachelor Bio isn't correct. Ricky had another serious relationship in the middle of Emily's teenage years. This person is still around."
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I was not in on the conversation on the ABC Board; I was just reading along, but my take was that Cori's friends were upset that by presenting Emily's story in a way that she and Ricki were a couple from the time Emily was 14 or 15 until he died, The Bachelor essentially blotted out Cori's existence.
    They were saying, "Hey! This Bachelor Bio isn't correct. Ricky had another serious relationship in the middle of Emily's teenage years. This person is still around."
    From all of the comments I have read, it was never worded that nicely. Perhaps if it had been, people would not be so willing to rip Cori apart. I am still waiting for more verification that Cori was the true love of Ricky's life. Apparently there is only one photo and a questionable wedding invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    See, and that's what I find just so distasteful on Cori's part or her friends part. Cori has gone on with her life, and is married to someone else... so doesn it really matter at this point? Crazy, crazy!!!

FORT Fan

Looks like Cori and Emily may use the same hair coloring!

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    See, and that's what I find just so distasteful on Cori's part or her friends part. Cori has gone on with her life, and is married to someone else... so doesn it really matter at this point? Crazy, crazy!!!
    Totally agree!!! If every ex-fiancee is mentioned in someone's bio that would be ridiculous.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Regular

It's my understanding after reading more into this that Cori and her husband are finalizing their divorce in April. They were only married 9mos. before they seperated. I did a web search.

my ex collects ex wives the way some men collect ex girlfriends or fiancee's..lol...and I am not saying this is the case here with Cori...but sometimes the ex does tell the truth..at least from her point of view...in these situations when you have he said she said...I have found that the truth usually lies in the middle..if the wedding date was correct and IDK if is or not...it would seem as if Ricky boy was playing two women who had no clue..but since he is not here to defend himself..I don't think we will ever know the full truth...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!