Page 22 of 110 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Dale Earnhardt Jr. was born October, 1974.

FWIW, never heard that rumor about Mikey with Emily. The garage rumor is that it was DJ's wife who had the affair with Mikey.
    Really I heard it was Mikey's wife had an affair with DJ

this cori does not work in the anesthesia dept at Levine cause there is no anesthesia dept at Levine they all work for CMC. I am a nurse there and we all know who em is and are pulling for her to be happy.

Brian Vicker's was Ricky's best friend and he and Emily were also friends.

and welcome Charlottegirl
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by charlottegirl View Post

this cori does not work in the anesthesia dept at Levine cause there is no anesthesia dept at Levine they all work for CMC. I am a nurse there and we all know who em is and are pulling for her to be happy.

Thanks for the post
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

I'm glad to hear from someone who knows her, thanks and I'm pulling for a happy ending too.

UGH this whole thread makes me wish I was a NASCAR fan!! I have no clue whats going on!

nice of you to post... *waves*

FORT Fogey

I don't know Cori from Adam's housecat. In fact, I don't know the Nascar racing world either, but on here, I try to be as objective as possible with the edit, so I will do that with what I read when I was lurking on the ABC Board at the beginning of the season.

A rather calm well-spoken male friend of Cori's started a thread with the intention of stating that what the Bachelor was saying about Emily was not entirely true.

According to him, Emily could not have gone with Ricky for all of those years straight since she was 14 (?) or whatever it was - like the edit was saying - because Ricky had been engaged to Cori for between 1-2 years during that time.

People in church and in the hospital where Cori is a nurse know this to be true...
    Also, Emily is not an event planner at the hospital***

***We know the show makes up this stuff and puts it out there.

Back to the story told by this young man...
    Cori was deep, really deep into wedding plans. She had already ordered (bought) her wedding dress. Things were under way, when Ricky asked her to postpone the wedding.

What was said ( and all that was said) was that Cori already had her dress, so she laid her ring on Ricky's pillow, and that was it. (Insinuation was Cori could not see her way to postpone the wedding with all that expense and stress?)

That is the end of his part of the story.

Ricky goes to Emily, and Emily comes into the picture.

The ABC posters jumped into it like they always do gangbusters, and as somebody on here has termed it called him everything but a child of God. His friends came on the thread. They refused to produce Cori's documentation - even that she was real - because Cori asked them to leave her out of it.

19 pages later, the ABC Mods shut the thread down. The saying is that "Where there is smoke there is fire." I figured Cori existed;she and Ricki were engaged, but what does it matter now?

Somebody probably tipped off the magazine, and they tracked Cori down. I also suspect the way that they presented it to her didn't sound the way it looks to us. It most likely is a mixture of several things.
    Cori is probably not a bad person, and neither is Emily, and Ricky is dead - RIP.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

lol..that does make more sense!!!! Ricky was also very close to Dale Jr. as well as BV.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    lol..that does make more sense!!!! Ricky was also very close to Dale Jr. as well as BV.
    To bad Brian's a man whore.. at least according to maxim magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    To bad Brian's a man whore.. at least according to maxim magazine.
    now thats the first thing to come out of a magazine I might actually believe without questioning it...lmao
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!