Page 21 of 110 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1095

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

  1. #201
    FORT Newbie SerpentsKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    I think one thing that has always bothered me is that Cori's friends have always spun the story that Emily is a horrible person and that Cori is not far off from being a saint. I don't think Emily is perfect and Cori isn't either. No one is without flaws. I'm also curious why a photo of another NASCAR girlfriend was presented as Cori.

  2. #202
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by SerpentsKiss View Post
    I think one thing that has always bothered me is that Cori's friends have always spun the story that Emily is a horrible person and that Cori is not far off from being a saint. I don't think Emily is perfect and Cori isn't either. No one is without flaws. I'm also curious why a photo of another NASCAR girlfriend was presented as Cori.
    I didn't see the article ( I wish I could!) but did you say that you don't think the "wedding invitation" that they showed was real?

  3. #203
    FORT Fan draven31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Posts
    357

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    I didn't see the article ( I wish I could!) but did you say that you don't think the "wedding invitation" that they showed was real?
    I'll send you a pm..

  4. #204
    FORT Newbie SerpentsKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    I didn't see the article ( I wish I could!) but did you say that you don't think the "wedding invitation" that they showed was real?
    All I said was that Ricky was his nickname. Wedding invites tend to have a person's real name. Does the invite say Ricky or does it have his real name?

  5. #205
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by SerpentsKiss View Post
    I think one thing that has always bothered me is that Cori's friends have always spun the story that Emily is a horrible person and that Cori is not far off from being a saint. I don't think Emily is perfect and Cori isn't either. No one is without flaws. I'm also curious why a photo of another NASCAR girlfriend was presented as Cori.
    I'm curious too. Where is the photo?

    I'm glad you are sharing what you know.

  6. #206
    FORT Fan draven31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Posts
    357

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    I'm curious too. Where is the photo?

    I'm glad you are sharing what you know.
    It wasn't posted here but it was of Jordan Fish, Denny Hamlin's ex

  7. #207
    FORT Newbie SerpentsKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Someone had emailed me a photo of a NASCAR girlfriend named Jordan. I don't want to post the photo here because the girl in question had asked that her photos not be taken from her Facebook and posted on other sites. If you do a search for Jordan Fish, you can see what she looks like. Pretty girl but too young to be Cori.

    I run a NASCAR blog and when I started to question who Cori is and if she existed, I was emailed, left comments, attacked verbally, and threatened.

  8. #208
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by SerpentsKiss View Post
    Someone had emailed me a photo of a NASCAR girlfriend named Jordan. I don't want to post the photo here because the girl in question had asked that her photos not be taken from her Facebook and posted on other sites. If you do a search for Jordan Fish, you can see what she looks like. Pretty girl but too young to be Cori.

    I run a NASCAR blog and when I started to question who Cori is and if she existed, I was emailed, left comments, attacked verbally, and threatened.
    That doesn't surprise me. Some people want to play, but they don't want to pay. If they put themselves out there, did they expect for everyone to just believe them and take their sides. Don't they realize there are people who don't care about the Cori's the Laurel's etc, like me.

    I never can understand how they can do that in the first place. What is the purpose? I guess money is more important than values morals and self respect

  9. #209
    FORT Newbie SerpentsKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Some people enjoy the attention. I questioned what Cori was saying because I know of another woman who has made a lot of claims about a lot of different NASCAR drivers. I think this woman, not Cori was scamming people into sending her gits. I have a lot of it written in my blog. I don't think I'm allowed to post the link here, but if anyone is interested, I can PM it.

  10. #210
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    So, Cori's upset because what???? If Ricky cheated on her with Emily then it's Ricky she would have been angry with (or should have been) and well, he's not here anymore. She's upset because Emily was pregnant??? I don't get it!!

    Also, people putting down Emily because she dated quite a few guys and maybe partied some. Big deal!!! She has a nanny and if she wanted to go out 2 or 3 nights a week when Ricki could be left home in bed with someone she trusted then big flipping deal. It doesn't make her a bad mother most of us would have loved the chance to get out after the kids went to bed or even have someone else deal with dinner time once in awhile. Now, if she brought the partying into her home multiple times then I would question that but I've not read anything about that so have to assume that didn't happen. Also, if she was bringing the partying home I would think the Hendricks would have considered suing for custody and so far, they seem quite happy with the way things are. I think Emily is probably a good mom - not perfect because who is?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.