Page 20 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Yea, you're right. What's the difference between 7-9 years older than her, then according to Cori's buds Emily went for a man 24 years older than her, then she settled for Brad who is almost 15 years older than her. Hmmmm, the 7-9 years I can understand. I can also understand the almost 15 years older than her since Emily is more mature than her age of 24 since she has been a single mom since the age of 18 or so. However, 24 years older than her? Sorry but that I do not see at all. And if I am not mistaken doesn't Michael Waltrip have a daughter that is pretty close to Emily's age?

I also fully believe that if there was any truth whatsoever about the Emily with Michael Waltrip thing that it would have been heard by many Nascar fans. Funny how I have never heard that whopper. I think the buds need to shut up and sit down now as they are doing nothing to make themselves sound or look credible.
    its probably not true..but even if it was..he's not the first man to go out with a girl that was the same age as his daughter..heck I am 44 years old and now women my age are going out with boys my son's age which is 22..I personally would be ashamed to do this..but it happens everyday
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Dale Earnhardt Jr. was born October, 1974.

FWIW, never heard that rumor about Mikey with Emily. The garage rumor is that it was DJ's wife who had the affair with Mikey.
    I hadn't either but I have heard other rumors about Mikey that make this story hard for me to believe. I saw a picture of Emily with some friends out somewhere and Buffy was in the picture. Maybe they are friends. who knows.

Ricky was not 7-9 years older than Emily. Ricky was born April 2nd, 1980. Emily was born February 1st, 1986. That makes it a six year age difference. Emily and Brian Vickers are pretty close in age. Brian was in fact Ricky's best friend. It would not surprise me if Emily and Brian had dated. That being said, until today I had not heard those rumors. I've been a NASCAR fan for many years. I've never heard the Emily and Michael rumors either. Michael has a 21 year old daughter and just became a grandfather.

People want to bash Emily for dating other men in NASCAR. Has anyone ever wondered why Cori married a man with connections to NASCAR?

I will add a few other thoughts. On the wedding invitation, what name is listed? Wedding invitations tend to be a bit formal. Remember that Ricky was a nickname. And like her or hate her, Emily did have Ricky's child. The Hendrick family is obviously happy that Ricki was born.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Dale Earnhardt Jr. was born October, 1974.

FWIW, never heard that rumor about Mikey with Emily. The garage rumor is that it was DJ's wife who had the affair with Mikey.
    Although everyone has been saying age doesn't matter...NAH, I don't believe it either. If I were Emily and going around the Nascar CIRCUIT, I would have stopped by Carl Edwards. Yum.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    its probably not true..but even if it was..he's not the first man to go out with a girl that was the same age as his daughter..heck I am 44 years old and now women my age are going out with boys my son's age which is 22..I personally would be ashamed to do this..but it happens everyday
    True look at ol Heff

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Although everyone has been saying age doesn't matter...NAH, I don't believe it either. If I were Emily and going around the Nascar CIRCUIT, I would have stopped by Carl Edwards. Yum.
    Carl is married though. He dated swimmer Amanda Beard for awhile, then started dating the woman who is now his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    True look at ol Heff
    Thats it... they got Emily confused with Holly Madison.

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentsKiss View Post
    Carl is married though. He dated swimmer Amanda Beard for awhile, then started dating the woman who is now his wife.
    Well if we're going to bring in fantasy relationships, I'm going with Carl

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentsKiss View Post
    Ricky was not 7-9 years older than Emily. Ricky was born April 2nd, 1980. Emily was born February 1st, 1986. That makes it a six year age difference. Emily and Brian Vickers are pretty close in age. Brian was in fact Ricky's best friend. It would not surprise me if Emily and Brian had dated. That being said, until today I had not heard those rumors. I've been a NASCAR fan for many years. I've never heard the Emily and Michael rumors either. Michael has a 21 year old daughter and just became a grandfather.

People want to bash Emily for dating other men in NASCAR. Has anyone ever wondered why Cori married a man with connections to NASCAR?

I will add a few other thoughts. On the wedding invitation, what name is listed? Wedding invitations tend to be a bit formal. Remember that Ricky was a nickname. And like her or hate her, Emily did have Ricky's child. The Hendrick family is obviously happy that Ricki was born.

I so agree with you. You wonder why someone wants to live their life in a negative way. It only festers the bad feelings to continue. I really feel if you are negative the only things that will come your way are bad things. Cori is obviously jealous but you know. Emily has had support from her family and the Henricks. Cori really needs to move on to someone else and leave Emily and the Hendricks alone. Jeezzz she needs to get a grip on realityand grow up.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    I so agree with you. You wonder why someone wants to live their life in a negative way. It only festers the bad feelings to continue. I really feel if you are negative the only things that will come your way are bad things. Cori is obviously jealous but you know. Emily has had support from her family and the Henricks. Cori really needs to move on to someone else and leave Emily and the Hendricks alone. Jeezzz she needs to get a grip on realityand grow up.
    Kinda sounds like Brad's Ex . Interesting these stories always come out.
    Brad & Emily know what they have so they will fight to make it work !!!