Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4192285;
    I think they knew about the Laurel thing too, but probably because she called Brad threatening him that she'd go to the press if he didn't come back to her, or some nonsense like that... he probably gave Fleiss and Co. the heads up so they had to set some plans in place for damage control. Yes Fleiss loves any kind of publicity, and as much as I'd like to think that he's involved in it... I think he just has a horseshoe up... well you know... and stuff like this just falls in his lap.
    Yes, we know... and thanks for the visual!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

While MF & Co had heard that stuff was coming out, and who was peddling it, but I doubt very much they knew what was coming or exactly when. There is no logical reason for him to put garbage out there to tarnish his leading man and his predicted F1. If he were putting something out it would be about the drama, not about the character of the lead. Usually ignoring the rag mags works or they sell them another story to take the attention off.

RS is a far more likely source. He has been fanning the fires since the beginning of the show and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was not the conduit through which the stories travelled to the rag mags. People love that they can dump dirt on him annonymously and he buys into it.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4192428;
    While MF & Co had heard that stuff was coming out, and who was peddling it, but I doubt very much they knew what was coming or exactly when. There is no logical reason for him to put garbage out there to tarnish his leading man and his predicted F1. If he were putting something out it would be about the drama, not about the character of the lead. Usually ignoring the rag mags works or they sell them another story to take the attention off.

RS is a far more likely source. He has been fanning the fires since the beginning of the show and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was not the conduit through which the stories travelled to the rag mags. People love that they can dump dirt on him annonymously and he buys into it.
    Excep that RS loves to take credit for these kinds of stories - and even he didn't touch it until after US went with it.

Was RS the source - possibly, but my intuition tells me this is all MF.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4192428;

Girlfriend issues hit the tabloids with Wes and Ed. I would imagine that Brad told TPTB about Laurel when negotiating with them.

RS didn't create it, didn't write it, but he certainly knew where to direct the parties concerned. I think that is a fair assumption based on the people involved. Unlike a whisper in someone's ear, this was a planned project with a legal contract.
    The stuff on Chantal is whisper material ... no names mentioned, annonymous quotes. There are lots of people just frothing at the mouth to get back at someone else. Mostly, he doesn't care and just lets it happen if it doesn't affect the show. Producers just let the tabloids roll with the Ed/Vienna stuff. If you want to see how MF/ABC works - take a look at the Rozlyn and Wes Haydon campaigns.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Star Magazine had the story before US. I haven't read the article so I don't know how much detail was in it. But yes, folks had to know this was coming. Perhaps the fact that Laurel co-operated with the mag was something of a shock though...

Star's was dated January 5, 2010

honestly, I'm totally worn out with this season and the tabloids aren't helping much -- it's become such a sleazeball boring predictable show :-|
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4192243;
    Laurel Kagay was apparently on the Bobby Bones Show (radio) this hour, if anyone wants to hear her talk. (I don't!)
    I decided to listen to the Bobby Bone show to hear what Laurel had to say. Two points that she made are:

1. US Mag did not give us important information that may have helped us to see her reason for giving this interview. When Brad met with her and her parents to convince them he was a different person and that he wanted to not only give their relationship another chance – he wanted to marry Laurel – She said YES. Several days later he blocked her calls and she never spoke to him again. She also stated that she contacted the Bachelor show about the situation. She was hurt and she was angry and she felt like a fool. She admitted that she did this to hurt him because he had hurt her.

2. Her other reason for doing this was that she felt it was what she needed to do so that Brad would never try to rekindle their relationship again and she really wanted it to end.

One of the comments to the US Mag story was posted by someone that claimed to have gone to high school with Lauren and she defended her story as being truthful. She also stated that if Laurel was looking for fame she would have sold out when the tabloids came to her during Brad's last season and again with Wes - that made sense to me. She gave her real name and used her facebook to sign in when she left her comment so I looked her up on FB and found that she and another friend have a blog so I decided to check it out. Neither of those girls have a very good opinion of Brad but with one of them being Lauren’s best friend that is understandable. The blog is worth reading to gain additional insight to Brad as a person not the TV persona. It is dumbdumberanddior (use http://www.) There are three postings to read. They have nice things to say about him but make it clear they want him to stay away from Laurel.

I also found Laurel’s facebook. She keeps her wall private but I did look through her list of almost 600 friends. From the bachelor group she has three people as friends; they are Ashleigh Hunt, Reid Rosenthal and Karri-Leigh (producer) Mastrangelo. She is also friends with RS.

Ashleigh tweeted tonight that she didn’t know what to think about this cat after reading US Mag.

BachelorTV (bachelor producers) tweeted quite a few times with negative comments towards Brad. Don’t know what or if this means anything other than them trying to stir up drama but I thought I would throw it out there. Why are the producers throwing Brad under the bus?

I hope that Brad and his final 1 are really happy but I am not getting a good feeling about this season at all. “Don’t believe any of it” is ringing in my head.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gabachfan;4193412;
    I decided to listen to the Bobby Bone show to hear what Laurel had to say. Two points that she made are:

1. US Mag did not give us important information that may have helped us to see her reason for giving this interview. When Brad met with her and her parents to convince them he was a different person and that he wanted to not only give their relationship another chance – he wanted to marry Laurel – She said YES. Several days later he blocked her calls and she never spoke to him again. She also stated that she contacted the Bachelor show about the situation. She was hurt and she was angry and she felt like a fool. She admitted that she did this to hurt him because he had hurt her.

2. Her other reason for doing this was that she felt it was what she needed to do so that Brad would never try to rekindle their relationship again and she really wanted it to end.

One of the comments to the US Mag story was posted by someone that claimed to have gone to high school with Lauren and she defended her story as being truthful. She also stated that if Laurel was looking for fame she would have sold out when the tabloids came to her during Brad's last season and again with Wes - that made sense to me. She gave her real name and used her facebook to sign in when she left her comment so I looked her up on FB and found that she and another friend have a blog so I decided to check it out. Neither of those girls have a very good opinion of Brad but with one of them being Lauren’s best friend that is understandable. The blog is worth reading to gain additional insight to Brad as a person not the TV persona. It is dumbdumberanddior (use http://www.) There are three postings to read. They have nice things to say about him but make it clear they want him to stay away from Laurel.

I also found Laurel’s facebook. She keeps her wall private but I did look through her list of almost 600 friends. From the bachelor group she has three people as friends; they are Ashleigh Hunt, Reid Rosenthal and Karri-Leigh (producer) Mastrangelo. She is also friends with RS.

Ashleigh tweeted tonight that she didn’t know what to think about this cat after reading US Mag.

BachelorTV (bachelor producers) tweeted quite a few times with negative comments towards Brad. Don’t know what or if this means anything other than them trying to stir up drama but I thought I would throw it out there. Why are the producers throwing Brad under the bus?

I hope that Brad and his final 1 are really happy but I am not getting a good feeling about this season at all. “Don’t believe any of it” is ringing in my head.
    agreed.

I wanted so much to see a love story that I got lost with the new body language that brad is showing since the premiere. he calmed down a bit 2 weeks ago and surely a lot this week with laurel.

How come brad can be so very unconfortable in interviews but confortable during the show while tons of crewmen are around him and are voyeur of when he kisses and cuddles...

unless brad is acting. so do we have another jake here? Unfortunately I see a soap here with a lot of bad actors.

I am upset because the producers did not let me stay in my bubble brad and chantal love story.

I saw a jerk tonight....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4193426;
    agreed.

I wanted so much to see a love story that I got lost with the new body language that brad is showing since the premiere. he calmed down a bit 2 weeks ago and surely a lot this week with laurel.

How come brad can be so very unconfortable in interviews but confortable during the show while tons of crewmen are around him and are voyeur of when he kisses and cuddles...

unless brad is acting. so do we have another jake here? Unfortunately I see a soap here with a lot of bad actors.

I am upset because the producers did not let me stay in my bubble brad and chantal love story.

I saw a jerk tonight....
    The jerk we saw this evening is closer to his real life persona (at least with women) according to Laurel’s best friend. Her blog entry is both funny and sad because it opens your eyes to just how sad Brad’s personality is. I see that he is slightly more open with the women this season but to me he is still just going through the motions. He leaves me with the impression that he is vacant of any real emotions.