Page 19 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    That's the thing with tabloid articles they include tidbits of truth and tidbits of lies...

Could it be that Emily was the reason for his divorce???
    No. Really? Come on. Michael Waltrip is 48 freaking years old. Wow, I guess it's true that some folks will believe anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    No. Really? Come on. Michael Waltrip is 48 freaking years old. Wow, I guess it's true that some folks will believe anything.
    well wasn't Ricky about 7-9 years older than her and Brad is almost 15 years older than her..why would that be such a stretch
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I didn't say I believed it..

But there are plenty of young girls that go for older men and Brad is what 12, 13, 14 years older than Emily..

Look at Hef...he's in his 80's and the girls are the same age as Emily or younger. jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    I've known about all this sort of stuff from before the season started- my brother is a regular on nascar boards. If this makes anyone look bad, it's the Hendricks. Emily was a desperate and impressionable girl. The boy she loved had just died. She was pregnant. If the engagement was fabricated after-the-fact, you can't really blame her for slipping that ring on her finger. And stealing Ricky from Cori? Why women blame the other woman when their man leaves is beyond me. You blame the man, ladies
    ITA with this 100%... most of the Ricky embellishment was thanks to the Hendricks. I guess Cori is still upset about something that happened 8 years ago? If so, she needs professional help.

The second part of the article is what bothers me the most. I once had the feeling like someone thought I was not the best mother before and it hurts so bad and it made me paranoid. I can't imagine how that must feel for her to hear that some woman or source she barely knows is screaming to the world her faults as a parent... that makes me ill. Michelle was accused of the same thing with little Brielle and it brought her to tears and she received sympathy even with her cheating and affairs and such. Blah the whole article is just gross.

Even a true story should not be sold to a rag.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    are we even sure that Cori has given this new interview...from what I understand this story has been around for years ...I am just wondering if some friend of Cori's went to them with the story..IDK...but I think its wrong to crawl all over this lady when we don't even know for sure if she was the one that went to the magazine
    Some of the quotes I believe are from Cori and some are not. Most are from "a source" ... the article is very well written to mislead that.

I read elsewhere that the article said she was also involved with Brian Vickers. No mention of Michael Waltrip. Perhaps there was a mix up? Vickers, I could believe.

Mikey? Never heard that one before! Plenty of infidelity rumors went around about him during the later years of his marriage in particular, but I never remember hearing anything about him and Emily.

well wasn't Ricky about 7-9 years older than her and Brad is almost 15 years older than her..why would that be such a stretch
    Yea, you're right. What's the difference between 7-9 years older than her, then according to Cori's buds Emily went for a man 24 years older than her, then she settled for Brad who is almost 15 years older than her. Hmmmm, the 7-9 years I can understand. I can also understand the almost 15 years older than her since Emily is more mature than her age of 24 since she has been a single mom since the age of 18 or so. However, 24 years older than her? Sorry but that I do not see at all. And if I am not mistaken doesn't Michael Waltrip have a daughter that is pretty close to Emily's age?

I also fully believe that if there was any truth whatsoever about the Emily with Michael Waltrip thing that it would have been heard by many Nascar fans. Funny how I have never heard that whopper. I think the buds need to shut up and sit down now as they are doing nothing to make themselves sound or look credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Laurel and Cori are such fame wh0res as CH would say. They must hate the fact that Brad and Em are actually happy. Them going to the tabloids just show there charachter for what they are golddigging you know what's jmo of course. Especially Cori going to the tabloids selling a story about someone who isin't here to defend himself that goes to an even all time low. Karam is a b$@## and they both will get their's eventually.
    I'd have to say the difference between Laurel and Cori is that Laurel is a woman scorned, so to speak, and Cori seems to be a happily married woman that seems to want to set the record straight and tell a story that apparently is old news in the Nascar circle.... that's the way I see it anyway.

eta... just reading that Cori may be separated or divorced, but either way, she's telling a known story.
    Last edited by northernviewer; 03-03-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Dale Earnhardt Jr. was born October, 1974.

FWIW, never heard that rumor about Mikey with Emily. The garage rumor is that it was DJ's wife who had the affair with Mikey.
    Last edited by Gina28; 03-03-2011 at 05:31 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I'd have to say the difference between Laurel and Cori is that Laurel is a woman scorned, so to speak, and Cori seems to be a happily married woman that seems to want to set the record straight and tell a story that apparently is old news in the Nascar circle.... that's the way I see it anyway.
    Oh no, Cori is divorced and I see why. 8 years later and she can't deal with the fact that Ricky left her and was happy and in love with Emily.
    And they have a beautiful daughter that is constant reminder to her of their love ~ Cori can't handle it
    Last edited by nookmadazy; 03-03-2011 at 05:46 PM.