Page 18 of 110 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 1095

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

  1. #171
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe View Post
    I agree.

    #1 I had orginally thought Brad's comments about every Monday being hard for his F1 & still having feelings of insecurity was about Chantal....but if it's Emily... I can see how she could get upset after seeing how he wasn't so reserved physically & spoken comments with/about the other girls compared to her.

    2. The thing that gives me pause is the fact that she said on the FD that she was a Mom & wanted to set a good example for Ricki? Moving in is a whole lot bigger moment than the FD to me...
    well what I want to know is why CH seems to be so unsure of this couple..he shows none of the excitment that he has in past seasons..what does he know that we don't...I smell a Fleiss Rat
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  2. #172
    FORT Newbie SerpentsKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    I've had a few of Cori's supporters leave comments on a blog that I run. If one of the more recent unpublished comments is true, Cori's current life is not as rosy as she claims either.

  3. #173
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by SerpentsKiss View Post
    I've had a few of Cori's supporters leave comments on a blog that I run. If one of the more recent unpublished comments is true, Cori's current life is not as rosy as she claims either.

    Just curious...I wonder what her husband thinks about all this.

  4. #174
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Laurel and Cori are such fame wh0res as CH would say. They must hate the fact that Brad and Em are actually happy. Them going to the tabloids just show there charachter for what they are golddigging you know what's jmo of course. Especially Cori going to the tabloids selling a story about someone who isin't here to defend himself that goes to an even all time low. Karam is a b$@## and they both will get their's eventually.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  5. #175
    FORT Fan draven31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Posts
    357

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Just curious...I wonder what her husband thinks about all this.
    Divorced if I remember right.

  6. #176
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    Divorced if I remember right.
    Now why is that not a surprise?

  7. #177
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,938

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    One thing that I caught in the latest tabloid story about Emily. A friend of the "jilted ex-fiance" is claiming that Emily dated not only Dale Jr (ok, I believe this one - saw a photo of them together) but that she also dated Michael Waltrip. Really??? Michael Waltrip????? Born in 1963, married until his divorce in 2010 Michael Waltrip????? PLEASE!!!!! If this chick and her buds can come up with some stuff that sounds like it could be real, then it might give me pause but the crap about the ring and Michael Waltrip are just to much!

  8. #178
    FORT Fan draven31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Posts
    357

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    One thing that I caught in the latest tabloid story about Emily. A friend of the "jilted ex-fiance" is claiming that Emily dated not only Dale Jr (ok, I believe this one - saw a photo of them together) but that she also dated Michael Waltrip. Really??? Michael Waltrip????? Born in 1963, married until his divorce in 2010 Michael Waltrip????? PLEASE!!!!! If this chick and her buds can come up with some stuff that sounds like it could be real, then it might give me pause but the crap about the ring and Michael Waltrip are just to much!
    That one surprised me to. Why Michael of all people. I mean at least they could have chosen Kasey Kahne or something.

  9. #179
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    One thing that I caught in the latest tabloid story about Emily. A friend of the "jilted ex-fiance" is claiming that Emily dated not only Dale Jr (ok, I believe this one - saw a photo of them together) but that she also dated Michael Waltrip. Really??? Michael Waltrip????? Born in 1963, married until his divorce in 2010 Michael Waltrip????? PLEASE!!!!! If this chick and her buds can come up with some stuff that sounds like it could be real, then it might give me pause but the crap about the ring and Michael Waltrip are just to much!
    That's the thing with tabloid articles they include tidbits of truth and tidbits of lies...

    Could it be that Emily was the reason for his divorce???

  10. #180
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Laurel and Cori are such fame wh0res as CH would say. They must hate the fact that Brad and Em are actually happy. Them going to the tabloids just show there charachter for what they are golddigging you know what's jmo of course. Especially Cori going to the tabloids selling a story about someone who isin't here to defend himself that goes to an even all time low. Karam is a b$@## and they both will get their's eventually.
    are we even sure that Cori has given this new interview...from what I understand this story has been around for years ...I am just wondering if some friend of Cori's went to them with the story..IDK...but I think its wrong to crawl all over this lady when we don't even know for sure if she was the one that went to the magazine
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.