Page 15 of 110 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777 View Post
    That is something where the onus will be on Cori since she is the one making the claims. I also remember the 'friends of Cori' during the start of the season on the ABC board and they insisted the image was photoshopped and used the pixelation as evidence (but that is pretty common for reproduced jpegs).

But unless they have proof (like the raw image before the ring was added in- which they never came up with), then the evidence we do have is piled in favor of Emily.

That's all I know to say. It's kind of unfair for them to just walk in to a tabloid office and start tossing out accusations with zero supporting evidence in the hope that something will stick while Emily's defense at least has some evidence. It's truly bizarre, IMHO.

Right now I am weighing who has the evidence to back up their side and the only one I am seeing is Emily's side. She has the photographs, news stories, witness testimony, and other documentation. Cori's 'evidence' is just gossip and hearsay. So unless they get some proof, I'm going to side with Emily over the tabloids.

ETA: Oh, and the reason I showed the cropping was because someone said the fact the ring wasn't in the icon image was evidence that the other image was photoshopped. So I set out to show that wasn't quite the case.
    Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. I never go to the motherboard so I was unaware of any of this earlier in the season.

One more thing to add to Emily's side of the story is Hendrick money and power, and their obvious and understandable desire to have a favorable impression remain of Ricky, and by extension Ricki, through Emily. Lots of motivation there. All I know for sure is we'll never really know the absolute truth about this. It's only interesting because it goes to the credibility of Emily's backstory, which has been questioned many times before.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Her cheekbones in the younger pictures with the big smile are much less pronounced than in the recent pictures with a smaller smile, where her cheekbones look much more accentuated (and it isn't just blush).

There is a much earlier discussion about cori somewhere around here. If my recolection is correct, Cori broke the engagement to Ricky in mid 2003.

The article was vile. No matter the circumstances, it was all in the past. That someone would be clinging to an engagement that she broke over 8 years ago is just sick. That her friends are doing it for her is even more bizzare.

Really it makes no sense to go on one of these shows, it is much more lucrative to sell your garbage to the rag mags. The take is way better than having to go through all the hassle of being on the show and all you have to do is trash someone for cash.

If Chantal had remained the leading F1 prospect, I believe we would have seen instead of Emily being trashed, we would have seen all about Chantal's divorce and affair story with embellishments and musical accompaniment.

I am beginning to believe that NEXT has some control over the release of this stuff. I am not a conspiracy theory person like some, but too many things have happened this season that makes me wonder who is pulling the strings and for what reasons. There are some really disgusting people out there and this show seems to bring them to the surface.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

Goodness, not to mention 18 to 25 can make a big difference on your face. I still had my baby fat in my face at 18. Also, getting veneers can change the look of your face. I SERIOUSLY doubt she has had cheek implants. Let's get real, folks....

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    There is a much earlier discussion about cori somewhere around here. If my recolection is correct, Cori broke the engagement to Ricky in mid 2003.

The article was vile. No matter the circumstances, it was all in the past. That someone would be clinging to an engagement that she broke over 8 years ago is just sick. That her friends are doing it for her is even more bizzare.

Really it makes no sense to go on one of these shows, it is much more lucrative to sell your garbage to the rag mags. The take is way better than having to go through all the hassle of being on the show and all you have to do is trash someone for cash.

If Chantal had remained the leading F1 prospect, I believe we would have seen instead of Emily being trashed, we would have seen all about Chantal's divorce and affair story with embellishments and musical accompaniment.

I am beginning to believe that NEXT has some control over the release of this stuff. I am not a conspiracy theory person like some, but too many things have happened this season that makes me wonder who is pulling the strings and for what reasons. There are some really disgusting people out there and this show seems to bring them to the surface.

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    Goodness, not to mention 18 to 25 can make a big difference on your face. I still had my baby fat in my face at 18. Also, getting veneers can change the look of your face. I SERIOUSLY doubt she has had cheek implants. Let's get real, folks....
    I think it is the veneers that change the shape of her face. And it's hard to see with the writing over her face, but she seems to have those same apple cheeks in the younger pics.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Did the In touch article have any photos of Cori? I found a photo of her and her husband in a newspaper from April, 2009 announcing their marriage. Does anyone want me to post it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Did the In touch article have any photos of Cori? I found a photo of her and her husband in a newspaper from April, 2009 announcing their marriage. Does anyone want me to post it?
    yes please.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Hey, did y'all hear - Laurel & Cori have decided to get together for lunch at the Whining Hags Saloon - they're willing to let anyone buy them drinks so they can drown their ex- sorrows.

Maybe if someone gets enough 'truth' serum in them, they'll break down and actually come out with the real truth...

Ante up everyone!

5 out of 5 stars. I'm just glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I think it is the veneers that change the shape of her face. And it's hard to see with the writing over her face, but she seems to have those same apple cheeks in the younger pics.
    Right, she is also thinner now which will also make her cheekbones more pronounced!