Page 13 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

And here are my tests to show the images are real and not photoshopped.

Here is the original uncropped image. You can see the ring is on the same plane as her thumbnail and the curvature of her thumb:

Now here is the enlarged cropped icon version. The image is cropped so that does not show her thumbnail, curvature of her thumb, or the ring:

That shows the photograph is indeed authentic and has not been photoshopped. I do believe Cori is talking out of her nether regions. lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777 View Post
    I just enlarged and dissected it in photoshop. Look at the icon image and look at the full sized, non cropped image. The ring is almost even with her thumb nail. However, her thumbnail is not seen in the icon image either. So the ring is simply cropped out of the icon image.

If her thumbnail was visible but the ring was not, then that would be major. But her thumbnail and ring (which are about on the same plane) are not seen in the icon. It's just the way the photo is cropped for the icon. I played around with it a bit in photoshop.
    So, is the ring photoshopped in or not?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777 View Post
    That shows the photograph is indeed authentic and has not been photoshopped. I do believe Cori is talking out of her nether regions. lol
    Great, she'd certainly feel right at home here

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    No. lol Not sure if my last sentence in my above post was noticed since it came after the image and some might have missed it. My last sentence said:

The 'plane' of her ring has clearly been cropped out of the icon image. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not a case of a mysterious disappearing ring. It's just how facebook crops the icon images.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I know. I don't get this proof either.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Cori is a disgrace, and is out to make a buck. This article is uncalled for, and I'm not just saying this because of Emily, but because of the Hendrick family and the tragic loss of so many loved ones. I'm truly disgusted at the disrespect she has for a family that lost so much. It's really none of anyones business whether Emily had a ring prior to Ricky's death or not. Emily is in fact the mother to their son's only child.

Emily I think said she met Ricky when she was 15? She didn't say she dated him then, just that she met the love of her life. Cori is claiming that she was engaged to Ricky in 2002? If that's the case I think that would make Emily about 16. Interesting that if there was a wedding it was cancelled after he met Emily. Cori, in my opinion is coming off like a jealous ex. I guess I just don't see that point of this article, other than making some cash on somone elses loss. Engaged or not, there are certainly enough pictures to prove that Emily and Ricky were in a relationship together.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    The first time I ever saw this picture, I did double-take because I thought it was Ali.

The actress Jennifer Grey comes to mind...
    First I thought you meant she looked like Jennifer Grey to you, and I didn't understand that. BUT then it dawned on me what you mean (I think). Something sure is different, and I don't think just a handful of years would account for it. Seems to me the cheekbones are much more pronounced now when she smiles, too.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I know. I don't get this proof either.
    Let me explain it another way if the images are not helping. I know it can be confusing. I had to take a close look myself.

Let's again take another look at the cropped icon image:

Now here is another look at the actual image. I placed red horizontal lines to estimate the parts where the image is cropped in the icon image. Everything above the top red line and below the bottom red line is not visible in the icon image. The ring falls below the second red line. It is simply cropped out:

CONCLUSION: The image is legit. The ring is legit. It is not photoshopped. It was simply below the point of which Facebook crops the images.

FORT Fogey

We don't know if this article is a fabrication or if Cori really did say all these things. It smells fishy to me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    Cori is a disgrace, and is out to make a buck. This article is uncalled for, and I'm not just saying this because of Emily, but because of the Hendrick family and the tragic loss of so many loved ones. I'm truly disgusted at the disrespect she has for a family that lost so much. It's really none of anyones business whether Emily had a ring prior to Ricky's death or not. Emily is in fact the mother to their son's only child.

Emily I think said she met Ricky when she was 15? She didn't say she dated him then, just that she met the love of her life. Cori is claiming that she was engaged to Ricky in 2002? If that's the case I think that would make Emily about 16. Interesting that if there was a wedding it was cancelled after he met Emily. Cori, in my opinion is coming off like a jealous ex. I guess I just don't see that point of this article, other than making some cash on somone elses loss. Engaged or not, there are certainly enough pictures to prove that Emily and Ricky were in a relationship together.
    I lurked on the ABC Board when all of this came out at the first of the season. Those folks on that board basically told Cori's friends that they were lying about Cori being engaged to Ricky because they would not produce any proof. That thread went on for 19 pages before it was deleted, and it got nasty.

I think this is why we have this article. I also think it is unfortunate, and it goes too far.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?