Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by acr731 View Post
    1. How do you know the ring in the photo is the same ring given to Cori?
    That is exactly what I'm saying. I don't think it is the same ring. Cori claims it wasn't even given to Emily until after Ricky's death as part of a scheme concocted by the Hendricks. However, there is an image right there showing Emily with what appears to be an engagement ring while Ricky is still alive.

2. Read the article again... Cori says she didn't know of an Emily back in the time she was with Ricky. She obviously found out about her later, but did she know of Emily way back when she was with the guy? Kinda hard to prove she did.
    Again, that is exactly what I am saying. She claims to not be aware of any 'Emily' in his life... but Emily was obviously in his life A LOT. So obviously Cori isn't a good source if she isn't even clued in on something so obvious and so big.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by acr731 View Post
    1. How do you know the ring in the photo is the same ring given to Cori?

2. Read the article again... Cori says she didn't know of an Emily back in the time she was with Ricky. She obviously found out about her later, but did she know of Emily way back when she was with the guy? Kinda hard to prove she did.
    Because Cori said the engagement ring Em wears (the one in that picture and the same one they showed us on the NASCAR date) was hers that she gave to Hendricks who in turn gave it to Emily AFTER Ricky died. He looks pretty alive and kicking in that picture to me!

If indeed it is a recycled ring then Cori must have a photo somewhere of herself wearing the same one.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777 View Post
    That is exactly what I'm saying. I don't think it is the same ring. Cori claims it wasn't even given to Emily until after Ricky's death as part of a scheme concocted by the Hendricks. However, there is an image right there showing Emily with what appears to be an engagement ring while Ricky is still alive.

Again, that is exactly what I am saying. She claims to not be aware of any 'Emily' in his life... but Emily was obviously in his life A LOT. So obviously Cori isn't a good source if she isn't even clued in on something so obvious and so big.
    when you first look at the picture in the smaller form..you don't see the ring..not even the top of it..which I find odd..but when you click on it..the ring appears..and from the position of it you should at least see the top of it in the smaller photo...been fooling around with that photo and since the ring does not appear in any other photos...there is a possiblity it was photo shopped in
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    when you first look at the picture in the smaller form..you don't see the ring..not even the top of it..which I find odd..but when you click on it..the ring appears..and from the position of it you should at least see the top of it in the smaller photo...been fooling around with that photo and since the ring does not appear in any other photos...there is a possiblity it was photo shopped in
    I can't believe you posted this! I was thinking exactly the same thing. I mean, if the Hendrick family is going as far as to state Ricky and Emily were engaged when maybe they weren't, how hard is it to photoshop a picture for evidence to convince their nosy public?

I have no clue if it's PS'd or not, just that I wouldn't discount the possibility.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Regular

I just enlarged and dissected it in photoshop. Look at the icon image and look at the full sized, non cropped image. The ring is almost even with her thumb nail. However, her thumbnail is not seen in the icon image either. So the ring is simply cropped out of the icon image.

If her thumbnail was visible but the ring was not, then that would be major. But her thumbnail and ring (which are about on the same plane) are not seen in the icon. It's just the way the photo is cropped for the icon. I played around with it a bit in photoshop.

FORT Fan

WOW!? Really? The picture is just cut off -- it only displays a top half of the picture. All them are like that. Once you click on the picture the whole image appears. I know that people don't like Emily and that's fine but this going from ridiculous to insane.

that doesn't even look like Emily.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Yup, your right Emily has an evil twin sister named Memily...she has Emily trapped in a tower and has been masquerading as her for years. She's really the one that stole Ricky from Cori. We should warn Brad!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    The first time I ever saw this picture, I did double-take because I thought it was Ali.

The actress Jennifer Grey comes to mind...
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.