Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1095

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

to me the pic in usmagazine the one with brad and emily and there hiding emilys head says alot bc she looks to be fixing his tie or jacket and he is holding her hand im sorry but if i was f2 i would not be fixing the guys jacket that is either about to dump me or already did. I really believe this is a pic from in between takes of the proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveThem View Post
    There are quotes from him in both Us & Life & Style. Now how exclusive the quotes are I'm not sure. He may have said them anywhere. But they do quote him.
    Love Them, I LOVE your avatar. Em looks so beautiful!!
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Has Brad done an interview with any magazine other than People? When you hear Brad say it, you can take it as at least truthful. What a source says in a trashy magazine full or rumors or inuendo... Sorry, for the spelling... don't know if that is the right way... not going to go look it up, either... I totally ignore what they think Brad wants or feels. I'll let Brad tell me in an actual interview or through the media where I can hear him and see him say the words.
    ITA mprssdbyu For them to print that Brad has not spoken to Emily about having more children, and will wait till Monday to tell her is insanity.

I'm glad I don't spend one dime on those rag magz.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    ITA mprssdbyu For them to print that Brad has not spoken to Emily about having more children, and will wait till Monday to tell her is insanity.

I'm glad I don't spend one dime on those rag magz.
    I wouldn't put much stock into any of those magazine articles. there are some extremely specific details and observations that are flat out wrong on there. Can't trust articles who's main source is always an "insider" or "close friend". I think People is closest to legit. But I wouldn't come close to trusting what the others write

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    I wouldn't put much stock into any of those magazine articles. there are some extremely specific details and observations that are flat out wrong on there. Can't trust articles who's main source is always an "insider" or "close friend". I think People is closest to legit. But I wouldn't come close to trusting what the others write
    I'm totally not knocking anyone who reads them. I really am not. Millions buy them and read them everyday. For me it all depends on all the articles and what they imply on the front. That's all. People, I never read it with skepticism. And there is one other I like but not love. I won't buy it but I do read it in line at the grocery store if it is close by. I think it is OK. But I'm not sure.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Texasangel88 View Post
    to me the pic in usmagazine the one with brad and emily and there hiding emilys head says alot bc she looks to be fixing his tie or jacket and he is holding her hand im sorry but if i was f2 i would not be fixing the guys jacket that is either about to dump me or already did. I really believe this is a pic from in between takes of the proposal.
    Good point! I agree that Emily's actions would be more consistent with an F1. If I were an F2, I would not say a word like Bevin did with Andy.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Texasangel88 View Post
    ITA. If I was about to be dumped on national tv I wouldn't be fixing the guys jacket or tie. And he's holding her left hand while her right hand is fixing something on his jacket or tie

Quote Originally Posted by caligrl1day View Post
    ITA. If I was about to be dumped on national tv I wouldn't be fixing the guys jacket or tie. And he's holding her left hand while her right hand is fixing something on his jacket or tie
    I think that photo of B/E at the FRC in US has been photo shopped. The color of the dress is consistant with Emily's, but it looks different. You can't see the the bottom of the dress, just like they haven't shown the bottom in ANY photo, but it kind of looks like lace ruffles. That just does not seem to go with the conservative style of dress that we see from the front and back. Her dress has got to be the most conservative dress they have EVER had at a FRC, unless there is a slit up the leg that we can't see.

If that is Emily, I don't know why they would cover up her head in the photo, since Chantal is wearing black. I don't get it. I have looked at that photo long and hard because I just don't know why they would put it in there. I guess it is for those who do not watch the promos where Em is wearing a light colored dress. It kind of looks like he is putting a ring on her finger, but he is not kneeling like he should be. Also, the right hand (Emily's) that is shown on his chest, looks like it has been photo shopped into the photo.jmo

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    I think that photo of B/E at the FRC in US has been photo shopped. The color of the dress is consistant with Emily's, but it looks different. You can't see the the bottom of the dress, just like they haven't shown the bottom in ANY photo, but it kind of looks like lace ruffles. That just does not seem to go with the conservative style of dress that we see from the front and back. Her dress has got to be the most conservative dress they have EVER had at a FRC, unless there is a slit up the leg that we can't see. If that is Emily, I don't know why they would cover up her head in the photo, since Chantal is wearing black. I don't get it. I have looked at that photo long and hard because I just don't know why they would put it in there. I guess it is for those who do not watch the promos where Em is wearing a light colored dress. It kind of looks like he is putting a ring on her finger, but he is not kneeling like he should be. Also, the right hand (Emily's) that is shown on his chest, looks like it has been photo shopped into the photo.jmo
    Thank you..You said perfectly..Here they talk about the engagement and heck the cover her face? PLEASE..That whole picture is a photo shopped mess...
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Well there ya go..they say Brad is proposing to Emily..Must not be true..and they said in the US article that Chantal and Brad when whale watching..When we know they went shark diving(or what ever they call it)..thats just two off the top of my head..
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-13-2011 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Well there ya go..they say Brad is proposing to Emily..Must not be true..and they said in the US article that Chantal and Brad when whale watching..When we know they went shark diving(or what ever they call it)..thats just two off the top of my head..
    I can see why you would qustion things..since when has Fleiss made anything easy much less just handed it out there on a silver platter...they only whales they might see in SA around seal island when the great whites are there to feed would be killer whales they also like the seals and they will kill a great white if it gets in the way
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!