Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1095

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    he hasn't talked to her about it YET gezzzzzzz Brad maybe that was something you should have discussed with her before telling it to a magazine
    Nothing is private anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Yeah, it's another one. Jeff has a Twitter too but it's private.

I'm so creepy!! Ha! Sorry, C!
    There are some cute boys in that family
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    There are some cute boys in that family
    A few of them are right around my age. Chantal, hook a sister up!
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62 View Post
    I agree 100%!

She is drop-dead gorgeous in these pics. So much less "pageant-y" for lack of a better description.

I hope this is her "normal, non-TV" look, because I think she looks even more beautiful than on TV.

Honestly - she looks 10-15 years younger than on the show!
    I've tried looking for this Vblog again and I can't find it. Can someone post the direct link or send me a message. Thank you in advance!

Has Brad done an interview with any magazine other than People? When you hear Brad say it, you can take it as at least truthful. What a source says in a trashy magazine full or rumors or inuendo... Sorry, for the spelling... don't know if that is the right way... not going to go look it up, either... I totally ignore what they think Brad wants or feels. I'll let Brad tell me in an actual interview or through the media where I can hear him and see him say the words.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Has Brad done an interview with any magazine other than People? When you hear Brad say it, you can take it as at least truthful. What a source says in a trashy magazine full or rumors or inuendo... Sorry, for the spelling... don't know if that is the right way... not going to go look it up, either... I totally ignore what they think Brad wants or feels. I'll let Brad tell me in an actual interview or through the media where I can hear him and see him say the words.
    I think besides his usual late night interviews on like Jimmy Kimmel and with People. That's about it. What magazine are you talking about?

There are quotes from him in both Us & Life & Style. Now how exclusive the quotes are I'm not sure. He may have said them anywhere. But they do quote him.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LoveThem View Post
    There are quotes from him in both Us & Life & Style. Now how exclusive the quotes are I'm not sure. He may have said them anywhere. But they do quote him.
    LoveThem, that's cute picture of Emily...where did you find that!?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveThem View Post
    Really, I read the Us magazine article. I'll have to reread it because I don't remember a thing it said Brad said other than about a wedding being private and that it was up to her.

I haven't read Life and Style... when I see those stories on the front, just not a magazine I'm going to pick up.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Really, I read the Us magazine article. I'll have to reread it because I don't remember a thing it said Brad said other than about a wedding being private and that it was up to her.

I haven't read Life and Style... when I see those stories on the front, just not a magazine I'm going to pick up.
    You are right, the Us article had a lot of "Insider" quotes - but only the last line was from him. But I just read the Life & Style article again & it has quotes from him all over it(Some seem to have been from the show itself though) PM me if you want to read the article & I'll send it to you
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...