Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1095

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Wow...they even ask who should be the next bachelorette and Chantal is among them. Odd that they don't have to wait until next week. I guess the cat is definitly out of the bag,
    The polled for Emily too... she has 41% of the votes. She's actually winning for the next Bette.

ETA: I like the new do. She looks more Kristin Cavallari now than Holly Madison. She looks younger *gulp*

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    The polled for Emily too... she has 41% of the votes. She's actually winning for the next Bette.

ETA: I like the new do. She looks more Kristin Cavallari now than Holly Madison. She looks younger *gulp*
    I think she looks wonderful too. Maybe the lighting and all that heavy makeup were dragging her down. She looks more beautiful in the mag photo with little Rickie.

Quote Originally Posted by caligrl1day View Post
    Thank you cupcakes for the scans!! Lil Ricki is soo cute with her umbrella. Em looks gorgeous as always. Looks like she colored her hair a bit darker.
    I agree! I love her new hair! It looks like to me that was the color she was when she was with Ricky...I think it makes her look younger!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Love her new hair. I like it darker.
    So do I!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post

She DOES look much younger and a little bit more like Kristin Cavallari than Holly. You're right! Also, I love your avatar! There's a deleted scene I saw with some of the girls and a bug and Chantal & Emily were both sitting on the couch together.

VIDEO: YouTube - The Bachelor Uncensored- Bugs - The Bachelor

PICTURE:

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    The other thing is that up to this point Michelle, Ashley H. and Chantal have dominated the PI's. Chantal has basically narrated the show...isn't that usually the F1's "job"? Emily hardly has any PI's except when she has a 1:1...they hid her very well.
    And Chantal gave them enough negative, that they didn't need both F2's to have a negative edit.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    And Chantal gave them enough negative, that they didn't need both F2's to have a negative edit.
    Chantal's a cutie but you are so right in many ways.... Oh me Oh my. It sure is good to laugh at the silliest things some times!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caligrl1day View Post
    Thank you cupcakes for the scans!! Lil Ricki is soo cute with her umbrella. Em looks gorgeous as always. Looks like she colored her hair a bit darker.
    I like her hair better darker too! They are both so cute I just wanna pinch their cheeks! Brad is a lucky guy!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    I like her hair better darker too! They are both so cute I just wanna pinch their cheeks! Brad is a lucky guy!!
    I know!! I just wanna pinch little ricki's cheeks. Shoot I want her sun umbralla!

Thanks cupcakes for posting the article!

I wonder why they censored the picture of Emily fixing something on Brad's tux?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."