Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1095

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Just because there is a ring doesn't mean he's 100% committed. Many guys cheat while they are engaged or realize they made a mistake. I don't know if that happened in this situation. I want to think it's not the case, but I did want to point out that just because she had a ring that doesn't necessarily equate to everything being peachy.

ETA: I adore Emily and also don't think she got pregnant on purpose. I just wanted to point out that a ring doesn't always mean something.
    Thats so true from what all has been reported by family and their friends that was not the case. Since I don't know them personally I will accept that and not listen to what if's.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Ha!!! Love it! Well... this season is almost over. We'll start anew with Ashley's season and everything will be right with the world again for about one minute.
    Ahhhh....no Ashley please, pretty please!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara95 View Post
    I need to step away from the Media links, not only does it make me relive that entire time over, but it makes me miss my family members, and worry about my current ones
    I am sorry for your losses. Thank you for taking the time to share with us and dredging up what must have been painful.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I am sorry for your losses. Thank you for taking the time to share with us and dredging up what must have been painful.
    ^^^^Case in point...

My own post on another thread: "I have continually questioned why Emily went on this show in the first place. She is a gorgeous woman with social connections, financial independence (could care less where it comes from and frankly, none of my business) and a 5 year under her protection at home. I would think she came on this show knowing full well the public/media scrutiny involved. Why "dredge up" the past and subject herself and well as Hendricks to this scrutiny and raw emotions once again? All so she can have an "adventure" or find true love with the real possibility that her heart may be broken once again as was in the past?"
    Last edited by skitts; 03-10-2011 at 11:02 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    ^^^^Case in point...

My own post: "I have continually questioned why Emily went on this show in the first place. She is a gorgeous woman with social connections, financial independence (could care less where it comes from and frankly, none of my business) and a 5 year under her protection at home. I would think she came on this show knowing full well the public/media scrutiny involved. Why "dredge up" the past and subject herself and well as Hendricks to this scrutiny and raw emotions once again? All so she can have an "adventure" or find true love with the real possibility that her heart may be broken once again as was in the past?"
    Sometimes I do something simply because I want to. I am a simple person in that way. I wanted to address this lady in compassion, so I did.
    Maybe Emily just wanted to be on the show, so she applied to be on the show, and she caught the eye of someone in charge.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fan

Sometimes I do something simply because I want to. I am a simple person in that way. I wanted to address this lady in compassion, so I did.
    Maybe Emily just wanted to be on the show, so she applied to be on the show, and she caught the eye of someone in charge.
    Bloomers...that post was in no way directed at you...I was just commenting on the "raw memories" that were dredged up by the previous poster...I admire your compassion!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Bloomers...that post was in no way directed at you...I was just commenting on the "raw memories" that were dredged up by the previous poster...I admire your compassion!
    Thank you. But although I can have no way of knowing why Emily went on the show, I can't help but wonder if maybe she just wanted to.
    I do have to wonder if maybe it was the producers' original intention that Emily was to be the next Bachelorette, though.
    Why do I say that?
    Even though Emily did get a rather stilted, formal, wooden, perfect - if you will edit - it is not a bad or negative edit at all.
    What that makes me inclined to perhaps think is that either Emily's contract was a bit protected maybe because of the PR NASCAR connection, or because the producers wanted Emily for the next Bachelorette but Brad fell for her himself instead.

This is total speculation based on my study of the edit over the seasons.

Thank you. But although I can have no way of knowing why Emily went on the show, I can't help but wonder if maybe she just wanted to.
    I do have to wonder if maybe it was the producers' original intention that Emily was to be the next Bachelorette, though.
    Why do I say that?
    Even though Emily did get a rather stilted, formal, wooden, perfect - if you will edit - it is not a bad or negative edit at all.
    What that makes me inclined to perhaps think is that either Emily's contract was a bit protected maybe because of the PR NASCAR connection, or because the producers wanted Emily for the next Bachelorette but Brad fell for her himself instead.

This is total speculation based on my study of the edit over the seasons.
    Only thing is with this is that IF Brad chose her they wouldn't be editing her for the next bette..They had it wrapped filming before the editing takes place..SO its either Brad did chose or what you said she was protected maybe by her contract..Or she really didn't give them any "acting badly" to edit it in..

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Only thing is with this is that IF Brad chose her they wouldn't be editing her for the next bette..They had it wrapped filming before the editing takes place..SO its either Brad did chose or what you said she was protected maybe by her contract..Or she really didn't give them any "acting badly" to edit it in..
    More than likely it was a combination of both. She knows how to behave, and realizes even the smallest things can be edited to look horrible. She is well trained kwim?
    Also, I believe before she signs any contracts, she has her lawyers/managers look them over. There probably were a few extra clauses in there. Its not unfair to the other girls, more than likely they could have had them added in as well if the producers wanted them bad enough.

Sorry that it's poor quality.