Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1095

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara95 View Post
    Reading those articles brought back the memories of crying so hard that day. I can't imagine the pain Rick went through. He lost his dad earlier that year, his son, two nieces, his brother, and friends

Its still so sad they were working on that house together when Ricky died. It's a beautiful one. The Hendricks own that one, and Ricky's former house I believe is owned in a trust for Little Ricki. Both are beautiful, just like the entire family
    Thank you for sharing. I have been a Hendrick Fan because of the sense of family he brings to his organization. I remember how hard it was on all the family, but for Rick I don't know how he made it through. To this day they still make a small tribute to Ricky everytime they visit victory lane.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGal View Post
    Thank you for sharing. I have been a Hendrick Fan because of the sense of family he brings to his organization. I remember how hard it was on all the family, but for Rick I don't know how he made it through. To this day they still make a small tribute to Ricky everytime they visit victory lane.
    The fact Rick almost died too from his cancer.
    I really just don't want the Tabs writing crap about the Hendricks. Leave the family out of it, they weren't involved with the show at all

The fact Rick almost died too from his cancer.
    I really just don't want the Tabs writing crap about the Hendricks. Leave the family out of it, they weren't involved with the show at all
    The nascar.com article by Marty made me weepy.. I dont think I had seen it before..

listed in one of the articles..

Ricky Hendrick
    Joseph Riddick Hendrick IV, named for his father and known as Ricky, was the future of Hendrick Motorsports. Rick Hendrick was grooming the 24-year-old to run the company.
    "He was prince of the royal family," said Max Muhleman, a family friend.
    Ricky Hendrick began in stock car racing as a driver. He began in the NASCAR Crafstman Truck Series, where he became the youngest driver to win a race in 2002.
    The next year, he moved up to the NASCAR Busch series, but he crashed and injured his shoulder at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, which forced him to stop driving in October 2003.
    While still a driver, Ricky was asked in an interview with Nascar.com what he would do if he could no longer race. His answer was prescient.
    "Definitely selling cars and staying in racing," he said. "Cars is my passion, my love. I think I inherited that."
    And indeed, shortly after retiring, he began to follow more closely in his father's footsteps. He purchased a Honda dealership in Pineville in February 2003. And he joined with his grandfather to manage two of the Hendrick Motorsports cars.
    When he was asked whether he lived in his father's shadow, Ricky said he wasn't much troubled by the thought. He said he was his own person. He just happened to share his father's love for cars.
    "The way he grew up, on a farm ... well, I grew up in the city, and was this punk kid that snowboarded and all this stuff," he said.
    But Ricky Hendrick was growing up. It was his decision to put Brian Vickers behind the wheel of his Busch Series car, against his father's wishes. Vickers went on to win the series championship. And when Ricky's grandfather, Papa Joe, died this summer, Ricky took full control of both teams.
    He was recently engaged to be married.

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    The nascar.com article by Marty made me weepy.. I dont think I had seen it before..

listed in one of the articles..

Ricky Hendrick
    Joseph Riddick Hendrick IV, named for his father and known as Ricky, was the future of Hendrick Motorsports. Rick Hendrick was grooming the 24-year-old to run the company.
    "He was prince of the royal family," said Max Muhleman, a family friend.
    Ricky Hendrick began in stock car racing as a driver. He began in the NASCAR Crafstman Truck Series, where he became the youngest driver to win a race in 2002.
    The next year, he moved up to the NASCAR Busch series, but he crashed and injured his shoulder at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, which forced him to stop driving in October 2003.
    While still a driver, Ricky was asked in an interview with Nascar.com what he would do if he could no longer race. His answer was prescient.
    "Definitely selling cars and staying in racing," he said. "Cars is my passion, my love. I think I inherited that."
    And indeed, shortly after retiring, he began to follow more closely in his father's footsteps. He purchased a Honda dealership in Pineville in February 2003. And he joined with his grandfather to manage two of the Hendrick Motorsports cars.
    When he was asked whether he lived in his father's shadow, Ricky said he wasn't much troubled by the thought. He said he was his own person. He just happened to share his father's love for cars.
    "The way he grew up, on a farm ... well, I grew up in the city, and was this punk kid that snowboarded and all this stuff," he said.
    But Ricky Hendrick was growing up. It was his decision to put Brian Vickers behind the wheel of his Busch Series car, against his father's wishes. Vickers went on to win the series championship. And when Ricky's grandfather, Papa Joe, died this summer, Ricky took full control of both teams.
    He was recently engaged to be married.
    If you look at the posted date, its the day after the crash,before even Emily knew she was expecting. Bingo!

If you look at the posted date, its the day after the crash,before even Emily knew she was expecting. Bingo!
    yup I noticed that too..

Not that it matters but I do believe they were engaged but just hadn't set a date yet..

Reading those articles brought back the memories of crying so hard that day. I can't imagine the pain Rick went through. He lost his dad earlier that year, his son, two nieces, his brother, and friends

Its still so sad they were working on that house together when Ricky died. It's a beautiful one. The Hendricks own that one, and Ricky's former house I believe is owned in a trust for Little Ricki. Both are beautiful, just like the entire family
    It's good to hear someone speak good things about Emily, are you a friend of hers.

I need to step away from the Media links, not only does it make me relive that entire time over, but it makes me miss my family members, and worry about my current ones

FORT Fan

I need to step away from the Media links, not only does it make me relive that entire time over, but it makes me miss my family members, and worry about my current ones
    I know there's been a lot of "stuff" in the tabloids about both Brad and Emily, however I do think there is a great deal of love, caring, and respect between them, don't you?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    And Roberto had the umitigated gall to sweat while on a tropical island in the South Pacific
    Too Funny!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    I know there's been a lot of "stuff" in the tabloids about both Brad and Emily, however I do think there is a great deal of love, caring, and respect between them, don't you?
    No, I really don't. First post here after lurking for many months and my apologies for it being negative but I just don't.

Brad is completely enamored with her and infatuated with her. I have never watched this show before but I am not a huge fan of Brad as he seems really dull and seems to take himself way too seriously, but I do think that he means well. If he would just lighten up, he might find some who is right for him and she's likely right there in Texas.

As for Emily, everything about is her is just plain fake.....from her demeanor to her huge veneers, to the way she even talks to Brad! She was lovely in the photos from just a few years ago, some with Ricky, and for some reason she is now nothing but plastic and fake. From the very fist moment that I saw her, that was my thought.

I may be in the minority, but there is no question in my mind that that young woman had an agenda on going on this show.....and it wasn't finding true love or a husband!

Again, so sorry for the first post being so negative but I just feel that Emily has an agenda and that there is very little that is "real" about her.