Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano View Post
    Kasha, I think the TWOP poster meant that Chantal had her large breasts at age 12 , they are real and used to be chubby.
    Well, honestly, thanks to you all for those clarifications because let me say---thinking of anyone getting implants at age 12--I don't even want to go there. That's more shocking to me than the image of lil Ricki taking that uzi super soaker at Brad, any day. (I kept thinking what the heck is going on in that crazy O'Brien house anyway?? I feel a lot better and can go back to making MrK's meat loaf)
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I can't believe I'm getting into this...you all noticed in the SI and other shots how Chantal arches her back...the weight is probably killing her at times. Before long her shoulders will slump and she'll consider getting the "opposite" surgery.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Her breasts are not real--they are implants--there is no movement especially when she lies down. She might have lost weight when she was younger and lost a lot of her breast tissue that necessitated her having to get breast implants.

Quote Originally Posted by delirious View Post
    Her breasts are not real--they are implants--there is no movement especially when she lies down. She might have lost weight when she was younger and lost a lot of her breast tissue that necessitated her having to get breast implants.
    I have to disagree. Looking at the SI pic when she's laying down, that screams natural to me. They roll to the side just like they should. If they are fake, her doctor is very good. Well, except for the whole nipple part.

Quote Originally Posted by delirious View Post
    Yeah they are fake... When people that are heavier lose weight the breast gets saggy and there are usually stretch marks galore. I know because this is what I am going through and I want nothing more than to have a procedure like this done. Naturally I have large ones but they are no where near perky and full.

They are nicely done.. most enhancements are... occasionally you see a bad one like Liz Kitt's.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Yeah they are fake... When people that are heavier lose weight the breast gets saggy and there are usually stretch marks galore. I know because this is what I am going through and I want nothing more than to have a procedure like this done. Naturally I have large ones but they are no where near perky and full.

They are nicely done.. most enhancements are... occasionally you see a bad one like Liz Kitt's.
    IA... I've seen more than a few shots of her in her red suit from the SI shoot that you can see the outline of the enhancement. Also, the suit she is wearing has too little fabric in the center to really cover a nipple of any size. Which to me, was also a key that she has had some augmentation and enhancement done.

She has been 'padded nicely' in the physical shape all of her life, but I would never call her chunky or chubby. Weight has been an issue, but not that big of an issue. Certainly not enough to call her chunky or chubby in her young adult years.

I confess, I'm no expert on breast implants. Frankly, who gives a rip? They look a lot more natural than many other more 'obvious' fake boobs, so I'm guessing that unless any of us here are Chantal's plastic surgeon, or unless we choose to believe every word out of RS's mouth, it will remain a mystery as to whether they are fake or they are "real...and they're spectacular!"

well, I may as well get in on the boob discussion. I question Chantal's not being real because she's always hiding them.. eith with a scarf, a high tshirt or dress... when in a bathing suit she usually wraps a towel around herself etc etc. Doesn't somebody with fake boobs usually try to show them off??? just something that makes me go hmmmmmmm
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    HA nah... Apparently Chantal developed earlier and bigger than the other girls because when she was little she was a little chunkier.

I would think they would have been more proportional once she grew up and thinned out.
    Not necessarily. I've been "well-endowed" up top since 6th grade (the only B cup in the place.) And the size of cup compared to the size of my body stayed relative in exactly that way. The boob size is a gift from both my mother and my grandmother, both had the same type of proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom View Post
    Not necessarily. I've been "well-endowed" up top since 6th grade (the only B cup in the place.) And the size of cup compared to the size of my body stayed relative in exactly that way. The boob size is a gift from both my mother and my grandmother, both had the same type of proportions.
    My daughter developed in all areas at age 9. She was not chubby either. It was strange buying bras and feminine products for a child who still believed in Santa Claus. She is 17 now and it's very difficult to find tops for school that don't show cleavage, and she has been accused of having augmentation. It really hurts her feelings.