Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Whose "spoilers" do you believe?

Whose "spoilers" do you believe?

Every year message boards get "insider" info from blogs, anonymous posters, official blogs and tweets. Who do you believe, and why?

No flaming of anyone providing insider information, please. Also, if you are claiming spoilers, please don't take offense at people questioning where anything comes from (since we are all anonymous, after all).

FORT Fogey

Re: Whose "spoilers" do you believe?

I believe only the constestant's videos (words and body languages they use)

Everything else are gossips until it is stated otherwise in front of my TV screen (episode or interviews) and even so I am careful because of the edits. So until the FRC, everything is just guesses and possibilities.

However I believe in body languages.
    Last edited by Shelby101; 02-13-2011 at 05:51 PM.

I appreciate input from individuals with reliable sources, which makes it fun! I believe RS has (several) reliable sources
    which change each season. I'm anxiously awaiting Lithargic's contribution to the thread. It will be interesting
    to see if everything we thought we knew about this season, is not as it seems!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

I also go by body language and the unspoken vibe I get from watching them onscreen. I guess I have to grudgingly say that RS has been right in the past, so it's possibly his spoilers are correct but I hate giving him any credit. The rest of the "spoilers" I take with a big grain of salt. No offence to anyone who posts spoilers on here, but to me you are pretty much just a screen name and since I don't know anyone personally, or know anyone in the business to provide me with spoilers (ha ha!) I just take them as interesting tidbits, but not necessarily the truth.

Also, the obvious editing ploys (where the girls are standing in the RC, where the lead glances when certain words are said, who gets what date, etc) I see as all TPTB and I don't look for absolutes in any of it.

Usually, it's just a hunch I get watching the show.

The sleuthers do a great job of figuring out who's in what position and I believe them. I believe RS's regarding the season. I never want him to be right or to give out spoilers but what he says fits with what I see on the show. I don't not believe some of the other's sources, I just don't know if I understand what all they're saying or hinting.

Would I believe the spoilers if they said that Emily was the f1? Probably although it wouldn't fit what I'm seeing so assume if that had happened the editing would have been different. I like all of the f4 so any of them could be the f1 and I'd have been happy.

RS in regards of who is F1.

Lithargic, Cash and Blondiegal had the goods last season before RS did.

When our FORT posters say they have sources, I believe them, because they have been proven time and again.

Except DeAnna's season ... Jason told others he was F1, one of our posters knew a member of his family and shared what they were told.

So, it hasn't just been Ali's season that the lead put out false information.

I think RS gets most of his info from the contestants, and that is why normally doesn't have FRC info.

I think we all like to use our own intuition & think we all have excellent ones.

I love to get anysource other then RS as I don't really follow him only because I feel he gloats, his attitude towards providing is something I don't care for personally.
    I love to put sourced material with my own thoughts & as things develope see where Im at with them.

Im a romantic at heart so I admit I get into trouble with it also..

I just love to watch a darn good love story with tidbits from everyone.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fogey

I believe Reality Steve. Until he is wrong on the final 2. He has never been wrong on who the F2's are.

I believe RS..

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast