Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Whose "spoilers" do you believe?

FORT Fogey

Re: Whose "spoilers" do you believe?

Seems like they all have bits and pieces, but no one has the whole puzzle solved completely. jmo

Gina... what do you think we don't have covered yet?? RS and BG seem to be in agreement, and IMO everything's getting sewn up all nicely - isn't this about the same time as last season when we discovered Roberto was moving cross-country?? What's still missing?
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Gina... what do you think we don't have covered yet?? RS and BG seem to be in agreement, and IMO everything's getting sewn up all nicely - isn't this about the same time as last season when we discovered Roberto was moving cross-country?? What's still missing?
    No sure, just a feeling due blogs, CH, and even Brad about how the ending is. What are all the words we've heard? Gosh I can't remember them all now, but def. leaning towards it not being your normal FRC or ending. Maybe I''ve just lost my mind trying to figure it all out..that's def. a possiblity too.

Did CH say most controversial and Brad say best ending ever? All the posts from Lith about don't believe anything, etc. The spoilers all going back and forth all the time. Just little pieces. Not so much about who is the F1, more about what's going down at the FRC. No one seems to have any idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    No sure, just a feeling due blogs, CH, and even Brad about how the ending is. What are all the words we've heard? Gosh I can't remember them all now, but def. leaning towards it not being your normal FRC or ending. Maybe I''ve just lost my mind trying to figure it all out..that's def. a possiblity too.

Did CH say most controversial and Brad say best ending ever? All the posts from Lith about don't believe anything, etc. The spoilers all going back and forth all the time. Just little pieces. Not so much about who is the F1, more about what's going down at the FRC. No one seems to have any idea.

CH said most controversial season, not ending. CH said finale would have FRC as normal, no body leaving early, etc. Brad said best ending ever of any season of the Bachelor/ette.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    CH said most controversial season, not ending. CH said finale would have FRC as normal, no body leaving early, etc. Brad said best ending ever of any season of the Bachelor/ette.

I don't have time to look them up, but more than that has been said about the ending. Many have posted in other threads about the ending for many weeks now similar to what I said.

ETA We will all find out together, so not use worrying about it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    I don't have time to look them up, but more than that has been said about the ending. Many have posted in other threads about the ending for many weeks now similar to what I said.

ETA We will all find out together, so not use worrying about it for me.

No worrying on my part. I was just answering your question. There were more thing said which I mentioned in another thread. However, I was just keying in on giving you what was said from what you mentioned in your question. Other things said where the finale CH saying the emotional finale that you never saw coming. And Robert Mills tweet about watching from week 1 to see payoff of something that has never happened before.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    No worrying on my part. I was just answering your question. There were more thing said which I mentioned in another thread. However, I was just keying in on giving you what was said from what you mentioned in your question. Other things said where the finale CH saying the emotional finale that you never saw coming. And Robert Mills tweet about watching from week 1 to see payoff of something that has never happened before.
    Well, we've never seen someone get out of the limo, knock the snot out of the primary, and wind up getting picked in the end. Not that I think that's what's going to happen, I firmly believe Emily is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Well, we've never seen someone get out of the limo, knock the snot out of the primary, and wind up getting picked in the end. Not that I think that's what's going to happen, I firmly believe Emily is F1.

I'm thinking Tara from Jesse's season could have done it if she had the chance again, well the knocking the snot out of the lead part anyway, lol. I still remmeber her and her daddy shooting shotguns and scaring Jesse to death, She was a tough cookie!

I believe all the spoilers, lol. Actually, I think Brad will pick Emily, but I must say that having even a little doubt because of all the spoilers makes the ending a little more exciting and keeps the air of mystery that I love.

I don't believe any of the spoilers. I won't believe anything until I see the FRC honestly.