Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Whose "spoilers" do you believe?

Re: Whose "spoilers" do you believe?

One of Lithargic's sources confirmed that "slap girl" Chantal is indeed the F1. The other gave him a cryptic clue "not to believe anything" and that there is clues in the outtakes. He was waiting for a clarification on the latter spoiler. Originally he thought that not believing anything meant "Chantal is not F1" but his other source in production said that "slap girl" wins. It could mean anything at this point. The outtakes thread contains his current working theory on the outtakes we have seen so far. This post is to clarify what spoilers Lithargic has brought forward so far this year.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4192575;
    One of Lithargic's sources confirmed that "slap girl" Chantal is indeed the F1. The other gave him a cryptic clue "not to believe anything" and that there is clues in the outtakes. He was waiting for a clarification on the latter spoiler. Originally he thought that not believing anything meant "Chantal is not F1" but his other source in production said that "slap girl" wins. It could mean anything at this point. The outtakes thread contains his current working theory on the outtakes we have seen so far. This post is to clarify what spoilers Lithargic has brought forward so far this year.
    I'm kind of jumping in here, so forgive me if this as already been brought up. But what if the "don't believe anything" had to do with this whole Laurel thing? I mean it has me questioning his motives. Did he & his F1 find love? Probably, but he might have just done the show for the money & had a perk of finding someone who actually wanted to marry him.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4192596;
    I'm kind of jumping in here, so forgive me if this as already been brought up. But what if the "don't believe anything" had to do with this whole Laurel thing? I mean it has me questioning his motives. Did he & his F1 find love? Probably, but he might have just done the show for the money & had a perk of finding someone who actually wanted to marry him.
    I believe when he came to the show he had pretty much decided he and Laurel were not in a healthy relationship. I do think he cared deeply for her but it just wasn't meant to be. He really is a gentlemen and I for one think he really is the kind of person to send a H Birthday message to someone he cared about for a long time. My son still does that for the two girls in his life he cared about way back when but they are not nor will they ever be in a relationship again. It's just who he is.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4192636;
    I believe when he came to the show he had pretty much decided he and Laurel were not in a healthy relationship. I do think he cared deeply for her but it just wasn't meant to be. He really is a gentlemen and I for one think he really is the kind of person to send a H Birthday message to someone he cared about for a long time. My son still does that for the two girls in his life he cared about way back when but they are not nor will they ever be in a relationship again. It's just who he is.
    That was a nice gesture on his part. Wonder why he didn't just leave it at that? Wonder why he went on to say, " I haven't heard from you(or heard back from you)"
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I'm just checking in to see if lithargic stopped by to share his news. Hmmmmmm........Even after watching the show I have no idea what it could be.

looking forward to the lithargic news to drop!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4193464;
    looking forward to the lithargic news to drop!
    Me to. Is anyone else unable to get into the screen clip discussion thread? Sorry Mods - I did not know where else to ask since the other thread doesn't seem to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by carefree2;4193467;
    Me to. Is anyone else unable to get into the screen clip discussion thread? Sorry Mods - I did not know where else to ask since the other thread doesn't seem to be working.
    Before it was saying I wasn't reading it (Like I had a new post to read) when I had already read the last post now it's not letting me on at all.

nobody's at this point ... very strong evidence suggests MF is in full blown misinformation mission for his shows
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fogey

I believe RS spoilers 2.0