Page 1 of 93 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Whether you're guessing or going by spoilers, who do you think will be the next Bachelorette, and why?

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

definitely Shawtel!!!!

She is the total package: drama-free, pretty, smart, funny, she can make fun of herself, she has quick wits, at ease with cameras, tomb-boy but also very sexy, looks like she could handle to be wooed by multiple men and keep her head straight.

I mean the list is really huge! Would be nice to have a drama-free bachelorette and get rid of our tissues boxes

I know who Fleiss would like to be the next Bachelorette ... Emily. I can just picture him rubbing his grubby little hands together, a little sweat bead on his frow, eyes darting back and forth in anticipation of the huge ratings she would bring in.

Will she do it? Perhaps she will, since her edit has been so squeaky clean, Fleiss has shown her this season that he will edit her favorably. Plus, Nascar is affiliated with ABC.

That is, if she isn't F1. Still waiting for the HTD's.

I hope Ashley S does it, or Shawntell. But I think if Emily doesn't do it(which I kind of hope she doesn't) I have a feeling they will try to get Michelle - not sure why I think that way - its just a hunch.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by The Mod Team;4191569;
    Whether you're guessing or going by spoilers, who do you think will be the next Bachelorette, and why?
    I think Chantal will be the next Bachelorette. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the connection between Brad and Chantal is friendship mixing in with chemisty. I like Chantal and think she would be a great Bachelorette because she has that fun-loving, adventurous attitude and what you see is what you get. I don't think she would be a push-over with the guys and I think she would be able to pick up on any guys who are there just for the drama.
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4191579;
    I hope Ashley S does it, or Shawntell. But I think if Emily doesn't do it(which I kind of hope she doesn't) I have a feeling they will try to get Michelle - not sure why I think that way - its just a hunch.
    I would be suprised if they go with Michelle. She has some nasty stuff on the net that goes beyond just a simple affair. I think she would be a time bomb for the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carefree2;4191584;
    I would be suprised if they go with Michelle. She has some nasty stuff on the net that goes beyond just a simple affair. I think she would be a time bomb for the show.
    I think they do not want to have another Jake in the show, extremely unpopular and all.

They always goes for the soft spot that fans love because it is risk-free: a very sad story background.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by George1218;4191581;
    I think Chantal will be the next Bachelorette. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the connection between Brad and Chantal is friendship mixing in with chemisty. I like Chantal and think she would be a great Bachelorette because she has that fun-loving, adventurous attitude and what you see is what you get. I don't think she would be a push-over with the guys and I think she would be able to pick up on any guys who are there just for the drama.
    ITA. She has it written all over her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4191586;
    I think they do not want to have another Jake in the show, extremely unpopular and all.

They always goes for the soft spot that fans love because it is risk-free: a very sad story background.
    And yet Jake's season was amongst the highest rated seasons.

Sad story b'ettes? Trista, Ali, DeAnna, Jen, Meredith, Jillian ... TPTB didn't promote their sad story backgrounds. DeAnna had lost her mom, but her loss was overshadowed by Jeremy's loss.

I would like to see Shawntell become the next Bachelorette, but I think Emily is their #1 choice at this time. It will be interesting to see if she turns it down like Chris L did even though he was offered lots of money. I wouldn't mind having someone new that has never been on the Bachelor, but I doubt that will happen.

I can see Ashley S, Ashley H, and Michelle from this current season of Brad's winding up on the Bachelor Pad 2.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Page 1 of 93 123456789101151 ... LastLast