Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    Like American Idol, I think this franchise, too, is at the end of the line. There are too many loose ends about these people and their lives prior to being on the show. Melissa Rycroft totally lied about not dating for years when in fact she had another boyfriend back in Dallas that she ultimately ended up marrying and Jason had to end up looking like the bad guy. We were not told anything about Chantal's first marriage. And Emily is still a mystery because we did not see anyone in HER family except for her 5 year old daughter. Even Brad -- we don't know if he has been a swinger for most of his adult life or if he is just a guy who can't make a commitment. Did he choose Emily because down deep he knows that he will never walk down the aisle with her? If he had chosen Chantal, she was ready to marry him on the spot and boy did that chase him away! So now we find out he has a terrible temper. Please don't have Brad back on the show for a third strike after Emily dumps him and please dump the show altogether while you are ahead with two married couples and another one about to get married. Thank you!
    The ratings have never been higher! This franchaise will continue for a long time to come.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Ashley does have a really charming personality, but I wish they had left her hair more natural.
    It is natural. She said she's a natural brunette.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    The ratings have never been higher! This franchaise will continue for a long time to come.
    Actually, the Finale ratings were down 15% from last time...

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    Actually, the Finale ratings were down 15% from last time...
    I'm shocked...really

Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

One of Ashley guys is Ben Castoriano, a lawyer from New Orleans! Awwww!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post

He is one good looking fella.

Great Find!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Today RS said he has 5 more confirmed guys names and some pictures he'll be posting as the filming goes on!

Today RS said he has 5 more confirmed guys names and some pictures he'll be posting as the filming goes on!
    Nice work RS. At least there are some things we can count on him for

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

LRSC Field Report 03.15.2011
    After a near-impossible season for sleuthing during Brad’s season, LRSC hits the road again. Excellent timing to be back at home base rather than 55 miles from mansion. Good job, contractor!

1343 hrs.
    Receive anonymous tip of activity at mansion. Verify with Mamaracci: activity Sunday, possible pre-season prep. Check calendar and fuel level.

1649 hrs.
    Having completed current assignment (tire rotation for LRSC), determine feasibility of sleuthing. LRSC still knows the way without the benefit of Maude’s rather bossy directives. Weather cooperative for top-down activity. Scarf, mini-recorder and camera at home; retrieving before sleuth would alert DUH to plans. Will forge ahead without. It’s a go.

1717 hrs.
    LRSC in fine form. Rounding the curve, observed: 1. Guards at both gates, wearing striking new neon lime vests (certainly for the benefit of sleuthers and crew identification of the site). Nonplussed attitude evident even from a slight distance. Cesar and limo not visible. 2. Two (2) seemingly brand-new state-of-the-art port-a-potties, adjacent to frontage fence, at furthest possible location from mansion front door. Conclusion: lowly crew members have no access to the 9.0 bathrooms on site. 3. Large equipment box (lettering undecipherable at 40 MPH) outside garage area. 4. Blue portable shade cover, often used by food services. 5. Lack of high key light apparatus noted.

1718 hrs.
    Pulled to usual stopping area at side of road, approx. 1/8 mi. south of mansion. Caught breath. Took photograph of mansion, dubious quality, on cell phone. (Side note: DUH has not yet sprung for “smart” phones, so this phone is “stupid.”)

1720 hrs.
    Assessed feasibility of extending trip to 420 Kanan Rd. Determined high risk factor due to time. U-turn, back past mansion, must go at speed to avoid being detained. Verified sightings, took mental notes.

1756 hrs.
    Arrived home. DUH had been detracted by houseguest, so was unaware that arrival was a bit off-schedule. No need to make excuses. DUH announces to houseguest that i2d will be unavailable for usual after-dinner conversation due to the finale of TB.

2242 hrs.
    I2d must devise cover for Tuesday evening.

Respectfully submitted, and always,

in2deep (with an assist from fun-loving LRSC)
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.