Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

so what would the angle be.... a la Jason's "sleepless in seattle"?? hmmmm... hopefully, nothing involving the names Mother teresa or Barbie.... ??

IF Emily is the F1 I hope Fleiss doesn't talk about her the same way he did Ali that made me ill . What a creep
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I think it will be EMily since that is what it seems was the plan or at least from the edit it appears to be the case. I hope it's Shawntel, however, as the next B'ette. She's funny and beautiful. She has the personality and the charisma to carry the show.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I would like to see Shawntel in the role as well. As far as her newspaper quote - to me it looks as though she is responding to internet and media knowledge, as well as Brad's interviews, that he did indeed find someone. The second portion reads to me how she would react if she were in his situation. Yes, she would have difficulty keeping such information to herself, and would probably react as Brad does in his interviews.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4192008;
    I would like to see Shawntel in the role as well. As far as her newspaper quote - to me it looks as though she is responding to internet and media knowledge, as well as Brad's interviews, that he did indeed find someone. The second portion reads to me how she would react if she were in his situation. Yes, she would have difficulty keeping such information to herself, and would probably react as Brad does in his interviews.
    ITA, Shawtel would be a wonderful Bachelorette!
    Believe

Emily would have the story and looks to make ABC want her to star in their show - but they haven't shown us much past her polite southern personality yet, so I can't tell if she'd be a fun Bachelorette or not. She'd definitely attract the men, though, so if she is their pick, they'd better advertise it as soon as they can and start getting the boatloads of applications in! What a fun job that would be, to go through all the applicants - sign me up!

I wouldn't mind watching Chantal, if she is not Brad's fiance. I think she's funny, and likeable. But, I'm not as big a fan as others here are of Shawntel and Ashley the dentist (not sure which initial she has after her name!). Not that there's anything wrong with either of them, I just don't get the appeal; tho if they make either one of them the Bachelorette I'm sure they'd be okay.

As far as past contestants, I definitely don't think they'd ever pick Vienna! She's not likeable at all, though she did garner some sympathy after Jake's hissy fit on TV. Still, no way I think they'd ever make her the Bachelorette. Gia is more popular, and very pretty, so I guess she'd be on their (long) list if none of this season's girls want to do it. She'd definitely get guys who'd want to apply for the show, just like Emily would.

Michelle would be an interesting choice, too!

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;4192048;
    Emily would have the story and looks to make ABC want her to star in their show - but they haven't shown us much past her polite southern personality yet, so I can't tell if she'd be a fun Bachelorette or not. She'd definitely attract the men, though, so if she is their pick, they'd better advertise it as soon as they can and start getting the boatloads of applications in! What a fun job that would be, to go through all the applicants - sign me up!

I wouldn't mind watching Chantal, if she is not Brad's fiance. I think she's funny, and likeable. But, I'm not as big a fan as others here are of Shawntel and Ashley the dentist (not sure which initial she has after her name!). Not that there's anything wrong with either of them, I just don't get the appeal; tho if they make either one of them the Bachelorette I'm sure they'd be okay.

As far as past contestants, I definitely don't think they'd ever pick Vienna! She's not likeable at all, though she did garner some sympathy after Jake's hissy fit on TV. Still, no way I think they'd ever make her the Bachelorette. Gia is more popular, and very pretty, so I guess she'd be on their (long) list if none of this season's girls want to do it. She'd definitely get guys who'd want to apply for the show, just like Emily would.

I for one will be very dissappointed if the next bachelorette isn't one of the girls from this season. Brad was lucky cause he had a fantastic group to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4192069;
    I for one will be very dissappointed if the next bachelorette isn't one of the girls from this season. Brad was lucky cause he had a fantastic group to choose from.
    I totally agree! As stated above I would be fine with any of the F4.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;4192048;

I am sorry to say that I find emily very boring. She maybe the most funny and nice girl in private and I trust her loyal friends here when they defend her but so far, as a viewer, 7 weeks after the premiere I am still waiting to see her excitement, her joy, her insecurities, something, anything.

The only excitement face I saw from her was when she jumped the sofa when the bug/manta decided to say hello to the girls while they were gossiping about chantal (end of costa rica episode). Emily's face was priceless because that was the only time I saw her with a real emotion on her face.

If this is the character Fleiss wants us to see for 11 weeks, then I am afraid it will be a very boring season for me. I careless if she is a fantastic, lively, funny, emotional girl in real life... I want to see it on my TV so I can relate on her emotions!

Shawtel would be for me so much fun to watch. Sadly we did not see the bubble gum party and I found the silente game a riot. She has all the qualities I am looking for to see in this show.

Michelle would be a shocking surprise but I am afraid that her as a bachelorette would be an incredible stupid move for the fans but an incredible genius move for ratings and $$. Would not be surprised at that point that Fleiss would try to add some salt in his show. If this is ever the case that they pick michelle, I will catch up with the tons of recorded tv series instead

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4192108;
    If this is the character Fleiss wants us to see for 11 weeks, then I am afraid it will be a very boring season for me. I careless if she is a fantastic, lively, funny, emotional girl in real life... I want to see it on my TV so I can relate on her emotions!
    Here's my thought... IF Emily was being groomed for The Bachelorette from the beginning, then it would have entailed strong discussions and agreements between ABC, Fleiss and the Hendrick family (not to mention NASCAR) about what was allowed and what wasn't.

I could see ABC/Fleiss agreeing to keep Emily's edit clean to the end of her show, if they are given the agreement for the use of the family name and the NASCAR brand, hoping to bring in a new fanbase - the NASCAR fans. If we start hearing more and more about NASCAR and the Hendrick family, then I would guess it's a shoe-in that this was planned from the start.