Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Regular

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Ashley does have a really charming personality, but I wish they had left her hair more natural. Can't say I'll be watching though.
    Yep, I think I'm done with this franchise......

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Ashley does have a really charming personality, but I wish they had left her hair more natural. Can't say I'll be watching though.
    UGHHH...no joke! I mean..she was a blond with painted on eyebrows in Brad's season. Then..on her vlogs...a brunette. Now it looks like she has had major extensions and I hate the bangs! Ick!!!

Snarity snark snark.

I don't think I will be watching or boarding. Time for life.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Not a good look. The bangs will not stay put in a breeze; her hair is too long and dark.

Plus it is fake hair. Check out the timeline of the vlogs. Those are fake extensions ala Shayne. YUCK!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by love_me View Post
    gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    Yep, I think I'm done with this franchise......
    I say that every year, yet here I am.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    I don't wanting a career is a deal breaker, but getting into dental school is tough and attending is all consuming. It takes a lot of focus and doesn't offer time to do a couple of television shows. If she is that dedicated to pursuing that kind of career, what's she doing on the bachelor?

I bet there is more to this story.
    Paying off her massive student loans!

That dental school in PA is expensive. 90+K a year. There's no question in my mind she'll use that money from the show to pay off some of those debts.

She's doing the clinicals part of the dental program. So I assume she was given the ok to take time off, and will return to complete it once she is done with Bachelorette.

Since we can assume that the next Bachelor will be recycled from the next Bachelorette show and I don't really like Ashley I figure if I skip it then watch the Bachelor it will be fresh for me.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Since we can assume that the next Bachelor will be recycled from the next Bachelorette show and I don't really like Ashley I figure if I skip it then watch the Bachelor it will be fresh for me.
    I'm skipping this one too. I'll get a good break since Brad and Em are possibly removing themselves from media- I can't stalk them and just not interested in Ash's season, not even to sleuth. Def not watching Bach Pad. So, I'll get a nice break.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Like American Idol, I think this franchise, too, is at the end of the line. There are too many loose ends about these people and their lives prior to being on the show. Melissa Rycroft totally lied about not dating for years when in fact she had another boyfriend back in Dallas that she ultimately ended up marrying and Jason had to end up looking like the bad guy. We were not told anything about Chantal's first marriage. And Emily is still a mystery because we did not see anyone in HER family except for her 5 year old daughter. Even Brad -- we don't know if he has been a swinger for most of his adult life or if he is just a guy who can't make a commitment. Did he choose Emily because down deep he knows that he will never walk down the aisle with her? If he had chosen Chantal, she was ready to marry him on the spot and boy did that chase him away! So now we find out he has a terrible temper. Please don't have Brad back on the show for a third strike after Emily dumps him and please dump the show altogether while you are ahead with two married couples and another one about to get married. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Exciting!
    Great find Love_Me!!! I believe LRSC is ready to go today too
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow