Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 347475767778798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    If it is Ashley I don't know if I will watch. She irritates me.
    There needs to be the occasion when the F1 doesn't, refuses to propose to the lead. This will bring ratings for Fliess. Why not Ashley

Wouldn't it be great for the F1 of TB to refuse the final rose and tell the lead "thanks but no thanks, I'll take my chances there's someone waaaay better than you in the group they give me when I'm B'ette!" Now that would be a FRC to remember!

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    There needs to be the occasion when the F1 doesn't, refuses to propose to the lead. This will bring ratings for Fliess. Why not Ashley
    That probably would spike ratings, but then if they gave her another chance, we'd be watching her one more time. I really can't look forward to the first time, but I'm keeping an open mind.

I didn't find Ashley that interesting. Her HTD was so boring. All the talk of her drive for career and here she goes back to our television screen. Wonder what kind of career she really wants? Does she really want to move back to Maine?Why did she take her top off for SI?

Things don't add up.

Poor MF, if only Brad had loved Chantal, he could have had Emily as Bachelorette and the highest rated season ever, as men and women tuned in equal numbers to see if she found little Ricki a dad!

I think lots of guys like a woman with intelligence, drive, a desire for a career, and who, by the way, is cute and has a great body. I don't think Ashley wanting a career is a deal breaker or makes her any less interested in finding love OR just having a great time. I think she has shown she has a great personality, an adventurous spirit and has a future planned out. Whether she is doing the B'ette for the cash, love or just a great time, I think she can pull it off. If her plans for her future change after this so be it, nothing says she can't be a dentist later.

My whole problem with Ashley being the Bachelorette is her insecureness. If she was THAT insecure on the Bachelor can you imagine her on the 'Ette?
    Just my two cents....

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post

Those would be perfect on Chantal, wouldn't they? Can't really see them on Ashley though.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123 View Post
    My whole problem with Ashley being the Bachelorette is her insecureness. If she was THAT insecure on the Bachelor can you imagine her on the 'Ette?
    Just my two cents....
    Ali was very insecure on Jakes season, but was much different in hers. I think Ashley will be much different when she's the one with the control to keep or send home. She may express her insecurity, like Ali, as to whether the guys are there for her, but no flailing on the hotel floor in the hallway & no drunken blubbering on the side of the pool.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise View Post
    Ali was very insecure on Jakes season, but was much different in hers. I think Ashley will be much different when she's the one with the control to keep or send home. She may express her insecurity, like Ali, as to whether the guys are there for her, but no flailing on the hotel floor in the hallway & no drunken blubbering on the side of the pool.
    She did seem to have a problem holding her liquor early on in the show. She was a bit scary on that group date and it sounded at the time like that wasn't the first time.

I'm not really a fan of Ashley because I find her too hyper and annoying plus I think if she's really after a career in Dentistry she should finish school and lay off tv dating.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    She did seem to have a problem holding her liquor early on in the show. She was a bit scary on that group date and it sounded at the time like that wasn't the first time.

I'm not really a fan of Ashley because I find her too hyper and annoying plus I think if she's really after a career in Dentistry she should finish school and lay off tv dating.

This is true. I mean if she was REALLY that dedicated to school then she should not be going on to see fame and find love. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom View Post
    I think lots of guys like a woman with intelligence, drive, a desire for a career, and who, by the way, is cute and has a great body. I don't think Ashley wanting a career is a deal breaker or makes her any less interested in finding love OR just having a great time. I think she has shown she has a great personality, an adventurous spirit and has a future planned out. Whether she is doing the B'ette for the cash, love or just a great time, I think she can pull it off. If her plans for her future change after this so be it, nothing says she can't be a dentist later.
    I don't wanting a career is a deal breaker, but getting into dental school is tough and attending is all consuming. It takes a lot of focus and doesn't offer time to do a couple of television shows. If she is that dedicated to pursuing that kind of career, what's she doing on the bachelor?

I bet there is more to this story.