Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

I spent most of this season away from the boards and watched the show with a group of friends and we all absolutely adored Ashley H from the beginning. It was so weird to come here and see that nobody even knew who she was halfway through the season. I posted at least a month ago that if Emily wasn't the Bachelorette it would be Ashley and nobody understood why. Seems like still nobody "gets it".

The girl is young, cute, energetic, driven, and has a great career in front of her. Why pick a 30 year old mom or a girl who left in the third episode when they can have somebody with the life and energy needed to carry a show. Jake was a complete bore. Enter Ali with her spunk and energy. Brad is worse than Jake as far as the entertainment factor goes. Now they've got Ashley. She will surely be able to carry her own show, regardless of whether or not she was a star of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    I really warmed up to Ash at the WTA. I just hope she really does want to find someone. It makes me nervous that she still has school left and then wants to move to Maine. Alot, of these men probably already have established careers. Roberto was the perfect pick... on his way but not quite settled. I just hope she will fall in love and then location won't matter. I don't think she was ever in love with Brad as CH made her say she was.
    As a dentist she can work just about anywhere and I suspect if she actually falls in love, Maine might not be as important to her.

I'm a bit confused about the conflicting spoilers today. Are we sticking with Ashley H as bette?

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal View Post
    As a dentist she can work just about anywhere and I suspect if she actually falls in love, Maine might not be as important to her.

I'm a bit confused about the conflicting spoilers today. Are we sticking with Ashley H as bette?
    Conflicting spoilers?
    Why would anybody assume that Ashley isn't it? Especially if she was seen filming for show. Not to mention BG's info that the M&G is Tuesday and Ashley is the girl...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho View Post
    Conflicting spoilers?
    Why would anybody assume that Ashley isn't it? Especially if she was seen filming for show. Not to mention BG's info that the M&G is Tuesday and Ashley is the girl...
    Blondie posted earlier that she had gotten confirmation that it was Ashley and RS tweeted she has been out shooting her promos in both Cali and at her dental school in Philly

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Blondie posted earlier that she had gotten confirmation that it was Ashley and RS tweeted she has been out shooting her promos in both Cali and at her dental school in Philly
    Right.
    So what are the conflicting spoilers?

Right.
    A post from stayathomemom said that Ashley H wasnt decided and that you will be surprised on who it actually is..That they decided sometime today..

Right.
    Stayathomemom was on earlier posting that Ashley wasn't confirmed as the bachelorette yet but that the choice would be a surprise (or something along those lines) but it's not a surprise to me..soo idk

I spent most of this season away from the boards and watched the show with a group of friends and we all absolutely adored Ashley H from the beginning. It was so weird to come here and see that nobody even knew who she was halfway through the season. I posted at least a month ago that if Emily wasn't the Bachelorette it would be Ashley and nobody understood why. Seems like still nobody "gets it".

The girl is young, cute, energetic, driven, and has a great career in front of her. Why pick a 30 year old mom or a girl who left in the third episode when they can have somebody with the life and energy needed to carry a show. Jake was a complete bore. Enter Ali with her spunk and energy. Brad is worse than Jake as far as the entertainment factor goes. Now they've got Ashley. She will surely be able to carry her own show, regardless of whether or not she was a star of this season.

She was one of my favorites after their carnival date then the edit changed and made her seem the opposite of everything me as a viewer loved her for.

The previews to the season had a voice over saying something about "When Ashley gets in a group situation she looses it." Then they showed her insecure side when Brad was kissing Britt which lead to her not getting the rose on the group date when Brad wanted to give it to Ashley instead.

Almost like what they did to Ali's edit during Jake's season. She was the fan favorite and also got the first 1-1 date that season. I remember the facebook page set up for her because she had so many fans.

Then they started editing her as the head mean girl and by the end of the season some thought she was a bully. They tried to paint Vienna as a victim, but I never saw it that way.

I am going to assume Ashley H is a lot like the girl we saw on that carnival date. I am sure that side will come out when she is the one calling the shots. I hope so.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    A post from stayathomemom said that Ashley H wasnt decided and that you will be surprised on who it actually is..That they decided sometime today..
    Thanks.
    So really there's no conflicting spoilers just unconfirmed rumors.

For the Record:
    From what I know about the production of this show (and I know quite a bit) there is absolutely NO way that they would only just now be deciding on a lead if they're going to start filming in less than a week. Ashley probably signed the contract at least two weeks ago.

Thanks.
    So really there's no conflicting spoilers just unconfirmed rumors.

For the Record:
    From what I know about the production of this show (and I know quite a bit) there is absolutely NO way that they would only just now be deciding on a lead if they're going to start filming in less than a week. Ashley probably signed the contract at least two weeks ago.
    Definitely. She had to have time to get her hair done, teeth whitened, and script read for the WTA taping