Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by eclark View Post
    The next bachelorette will be Ashley. She will be edited as a young Claudette Colbert. Hoperfully, they can get her "look" to be fresher instead of matronly. Her sense of humor will be highlighted along the storyline of "Arise My Love". She will choose a Ray Milland personality. And just as no one caught the "Gone with the Wind" with Chantal as Scarlett O'Hara, I will not be surprised if no one sees Ashley as a young Claudette Colbert.
    Actually, I posted a couple of days ago about Chantal reminding me of Vivian Leigh as Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With the Wind.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    So are you saying that Emily should have been F3?
    It was my observation that Emily was standing in Gia's spot during the
    F3 cut. Chantal was in Vienna's spot, and Ashley was in Tenley's spot.

I don't think TB'ette stats for Ali's season can be a comparison for
    obvious reasons ~ Frank left at F3.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

I'm in the minority I guess. I think Ashley will be great. I'm ready to start looking for clues to the guys!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I wonder how she would have handled swimming with the sharks on the LCD..
    She would have been checking their teeth for cavities and asking them if they remember to floss every day.

Quote Originally Posted by beader View Post
    She would have been checking their teeth for cavities and asking them if they remember to floss every day.
    too funny
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

For some reason I don't want Ashley as the bachelorette. Can't really put my finger on why exactly...

Do you guys think that maybe the producers see something in Ashley H that we haven't seen from her edit?

We only have bits and pieces of Ashley, whatever they chose to show us for the show. But the producers and crew got to watch her in action everyday for weeks. Their only concern is producing a show with high ratings. I don't think they would have chosen her as a lead unless they think, for good reason, that she'll make for good TV.

Just sayin. Maybe the same way Emily's real personality has been hidden practically all season, there's probably a lot to Ashley H that we haven't seen. We might end up absolutely loving her as the new Bachelorette.
    "More words count less."- Lao Tzu

If you are wondering if they were editing Ashley for the Bachelorette, go back and watch the WTA. They took the same "I have regrets" edit they did with Ali in the Jake WTA right before they announced her as the Bachelorette. It doesn't surprise me at all she was chosen. The "change of direction" occurred when they learned that Chantal had a new steady BF and would not be accepting an offer to be the bachelorette lead.

Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    Do you guys think that maybe the producers see something in Ashley H that we haven't seen from her edit?

We only have bits and pieces of Ashley, whatever they chose to show us for the show. But the producers and crew got to watch her in action everyday for weeks. Their only concern is producing a show with high ratings. I don't think they would have chosen her as a lead unless they think, for good reason, that she'll make for good TV.

Just sayin. Maybe the same way Emily's real personality has been hidden practically all season, there's probably a lot to Ashley H that we haven't seen. We might end up absolutely loving her as the new Bachelorette.
    While I admit that I would have better wanted to see Shawntel or Spivey, Ashley H reminds me some of Ali who was one of the best Bachelorettes of all time. I think we will probably end up liking her too.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-13-2011 at 12:26 AM.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Actually, I posted a couple of days ago about Chantal reminding me of Vivian Leigh as Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With the Wind.
    Thats funny I posted a while back about her looking like Scarlette O'Hara in the red dress.

I really warmed up to Ash at the WTA. I just hope she really does want to find someone. It makes me nervous that she still has school left and then wants to move to Maine. Alot, of these men probably already have established careers. Roberto was the perfect pick... on his way but not quite settled. I just hope she will fall in love and then location won't matter. I don't think she was ever in love with Brad as CH made her say she was.