Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    I say that is a match...but who is Lindsay?? lol

Here is a few pictures of Lindsay she is the 1st grade teacher. She was on a couple of group dates. But I don't think we learned much about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    [/B]

No Kidding! I personally think Ashley would have been F2 but she totally bailed on Brad and he had no choice but to let her go at F3.
    Exactly. which is why I am not buying the excuse that Brad didn't send Chantal home sooner because he took the two he cared about the most to the end. Actually, I am coming to the conclusion that Brad didn't care about Chantal at all.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    Exactly. which is why I am not buying the excuse that Brad didn't send Chantal home sooner because he took the two he cared about the most to the end. Actually, I am coming to the conclusion that Brad didn't care about Chantal at all.
    That's quite sad, really.

we already know that..in fact we have been told point blank that there was no contest between the F2 that it wasn't even close at all
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

So wait, is the theory that maybe they showed the connection with Chantal a lot and had Brad drag her along to the F2 because they were setting her up as the next Bachelorette all along? Maybe they had him sabotage that date with Ashely H. because they wanted Chantal as the "heartbroken F2", setting her up nicely for that role. That actually would make some sense to me...she was the most articulate of the girls and would make a great lead so they told him to drag her along. Then of course, she may have screwed them over by declining the role in the end. So it ended up actually being the would-be F2 Ashley H..

I don't know...just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    we already know that..in fact we have been told point blank that there was no contest between the F2 that it wasn't even close at all
    Oh I know. It's just the lack of respect for Chantal's feelings that just doesn't sit right with me. I'm sure I will get jumped on for this, but it's JMO. Just so over this season.

Well you know who is back to his egoistic self tweeting that he told us 3 weeks ago that Ashely H. was the bachelorette it and has been seen doing her viedo package.

Oh I know. It's just the lack of respect for Chantal's feelings that just doesn't sit right with me. I'm sure I will get jumped on for this, but it's JMO. Just so over this season.
    OH it upset me too...I really hope she is happy with this current guy..Jeff..is that his name....IDK if he is the real reason she didn't want to continue on and be the bachelorette or if she just didn't want anymore to do with the show because of her edit...I am going to ask her as soon as she opens her twitter back up..lol...but we know its why Chris turned down the bachelor maybe Chantel felt the same way
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

OH it upset me too...I really hope she is happy with this current guy..Jeff..is that his name....IDK if he is the real reason she didn't want to continue on and be the bachelorette or if she just didn't want anymore to do with the show because of her edit...I am going to ask her as soon as she opens her twitter back up..lol...but we know its why Chris turned down the bachelor maybe Chantel felt the same way
    Well I can't say as I blame her if she did turn it down. I can't wait to see what she will actually say once her twitter opens back up.

It's probably both. Even if she were still single right now, I think she would still turn it down considering the way they treated her this whole season. Bad edit, made her do things she was scared of twice, etc.. Like Chris L, she's much better off in the real world.