Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

I don't think that Emily will be the next bachelorette because she has too much class ... she's holding out for another job opportunity in the ABC family business. Ashley H. will no doubt be popping up on our screen in DWTS. Sooo that leaves Chantal and Shawntel. I hope it's not Chantal because I'm done with all her crying, and if it's Shawntel, it'll be me that's going to crying tears of joy and laughter at the humour she'll be providing.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4191950;
    I think MF saw Emily with CL as much as he saw her with Brad. I never saw Ali with Jake.

I will not even begin to speculate on why Emily might want to be the Bachelorette I have no clue but apparently it's hers if she wants it.
    I don't see her with CL at all lol... talk about the lady and the tramp rofl
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4191951;
    I don't think that Emily will be the next bachelorette because she has too much class ... she's holding out for another job opportunity in the ABC family business. Ashley H. will no doubt be popping up on our screen in DWTS. Sooo that leaves Chantal and Shawntel. I hope it's not Chantal because I'm done with all her crying, and if it's Shawntel, it'll be me that's going to crying tears of joy and laughter at the humour she'll be providing.
    Someone alluded to her being engaged now as if it was fact. Maybe I read it wrong or interpreted it wrong but that's what I got out of the post. I like Shawntel, too. I can't wait to see their HTD and meet Peaches!

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4191951;
    Since she has already been on the show, I'm not sure I can agree with this statement. Not sure I understand the difference.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4191953;
    Someone alluded to her being engaged now as if it was fact. Maybe I read it wrong or interpreted it wrong but that's what I got out of the post. I like Shawntel, too. I can't wait to see their HTD and meet Peaches!
    If, and it's a big if, Shawntel is engaged ... it's to no one else but Brad.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 02-13-2011 at 10:31 PM.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4191952;
    I don't see her with CL at all lol... talk about the lady and the tramp rofl
    I don't either... I just think MF wanted her as the next Bette no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4191954;
    Since she has already been on the show, I'm not sure I can agree with this statement. Not sure I understand the difference.
    I think she doesn't do certain things on camera because she knows Ricki might see it someday. We have only seen her and Brad kiss twice... I don't think kissing 15 men is up her alley. Seems like we might find out though.

I can see tptb editing her to the hilt including most of her personality and the lack of connection as well just to surprise the audience when she becomes the bachelorette and the REAL Emily comes forward
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

I can see tptb edting emily to the hilt including most of her personality and the lack of connection as well just because there is absolutely no romance in the air and it was decided from the start when she did the interviews to participate that she will be the next bachelorette.

I think Emily is their first choice (and if she does it I think they will move past her backstory in the 1st Episode and then it will be the fun Emily after that) and if she doesn't do it, it will be either Shawntel or Ashley, but I am leaning more toward Shawntel as it seems she has a larger fan base than Ashley. I would be happy with any of the F4 being the next Bachette!