Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Regular

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Assuming this is correct (you are a seasoned pro) it makes me wonder how this show would have been edited differently if Ashley would have stayed on course to be F2. I bet we would have been given a show that hardly resembles what we just watched for the last couple of months and there would be many, many more of these same die hard fans who would be in love with the idea of Ash H. I think any of the top 3 would make a great bachorette. (from a guy's point of view) I think we were robbed of getting to know Ash H because editors were mostly concerned with editing of the top 2 and showing us their story with Brad. Amazing what falling from F2 to F3 does to he entire show

No Kidding! I personally think Ashley would have been F2 but she totally bailed on Brad and he had no choice but to let her go at F3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    [/B]

No Kidding! I personally think Ashley would have been F2 but she totally bailed on Brad and he had no choice but to let her go at F3.
    I wonder how she would have handled swimming with the sharks on the LCD..

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Just fine since I don't think Ash had a fear of water. Poor Chantal I don't think they expected her to be on that date. She must of been terrified

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    Just fine since I don't think Ash had a fear of water. Poor Chantal I don't think they expected her to be on that date. She must of been terrified
    still can't believe that no one thought to let the Fleissmonster himself go swimming with them..without the cage..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    That date would never have happened with Ashley H. She would have been dancing with the Penguins.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise View Post
    You're not kidding. She didn't really have a chance to get the "lovable F3 edit".
    Ya and who is edited with the "lovable F3 edit"..who is now F2?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    That date would never have happened with Ashley H. She would have been dancing with the Penguins.
    So are you saying that Emily should have been F3?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post

And Emily would have been with the sharks?

Quote Originally Posted by eclark View Post
    The next bachelorette will be Ashley. She will be edited as a young Claudette Colbert. Hoperfully, they can get her "look" to be fresher instead of matronly. Her sense of humor will be highlighted along the storyline of "Arise My Love". She will choose a Ray Milland personality. And just as no one caught the "Gone with the Wind" with Chantal as Scarlett O'Hara, I will not be surprised if no one sees Ashley as a young Claudette Colbert.
    I did catch the Scarlet in Chantal but was sure no one would know what I was talking about so never mentioned it, she reminds me a lot of her. I was thinking if she were as tiny as Ashley she would be a reincarnation of Vivien Leigh. I love Ray Milland and hope Ashley finds one on her show. Also love Claudette Colbert but will have to work on seeing her in Ashley. Thanks for that trip down TCM!!! (Turner Classic Movies) era.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    And Emily would have been with the sharks?
    Oh no, Mr. BIll!! I think Emilly would have had something else. A kinder, gentler LCD...no sharks for her either! Probably a picnic in a kite manufacturing plant. Or a hot air balloon ride with a butterfly painted balloon top.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.