Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

I just posted on the general talk thread that because they brought Brad back for a 2nd chance at love maybe they could bring back Jillian.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I think Chantal has had enough! But I do think she would make a great bette. I adore Ashley but not sure how much humor I would see each Monday night unless they picked AWESOME bachelors.

For some reason, Ashley does nothing for me, I didn't watch one of her 1/1 dates, no interest, and I don't know why.

So, I'm thrilled with Stayathomemom's news that it isn't Ashley. I don't dislike her at all, just don't care.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    For some reason, Ashley does nothing for me, I didn't watch one of her 1/1 dates, no interest, and I don't know why.

So, I'm thrilled with Stayathomemom's news that it isn't Ashley. I don't dislike her at all, just don't care.
    ITA. I do not dislike her, not at all -- I am just not interested enough to watch a whole season with her.

Still, to me it would far worse if it were the other Ashley. She just seems way to young to be playing with 30 men lol.

Heres hoping it is Michelle, Madison or Chantal!
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan View Post
    I am not sure that we can gather any clues from that promo pic. I have a felling that they just use a generic silhouette rather than a profile of the actual person.
    Yeah, they've done that before too! Used the silhouette of someone else, not the actual person who ends up being the lead.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I'm not looking at the length of her hair, but the shape of the top of the head, and the wave in the hair.
    I agree about the hairstyle..she called it bohemian hairstyle or something like that..parted in the middle and free flowing and wavy. I have a sinking feeling that it's Michelle. Oh well...Her season would a tabloid drama fest with a child caught in the middle..not looking forward to it! I really hope it's not Michelle!

FORT Fogey

Why do people who have spoilers post on spoiler threads and not give the spoiler? I never understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    I agree about the hairstyle..she called it bohemian hairstyle or something like that..parted in the middle and free flowing and wavy. I have a sinking feeling that it's Michelle. Oh well...Her season would a tabloid drama fest with a child caught in the middle..not looking forward to it! I really hope it's not Michelle!
    She said they would have to allow Brielle to be with her if they did. Not saying it's a a good idea for Brielle, but I'm totally leaning towards Michelle being the one they picked.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Remember when they used pizza boy for their bachelor ad?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Remember when they used pizza boy for their bachelor ad?

Jillian's Mark!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    She said they would have to allow Brielle to be with her if they did. Not saying it's a a good idea for Brielle, but I'm totally leaning towards Michelle being the one they picked.
    What I meant was that many posters have alluded that the tabloids will have a field day with her and the fact that she is has daughter makes it all the more unwelcome. They won't be able to sell the wholesome devoted mom image with all that's out there about her. I'm not saying that she isn't a good mom, just that she's better off staying out of the spotlight because of her past, for her sake and her daughter's. JMHO.