Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

I am sure the real life Michelle, and certainly the tv Michelle are "nice" girls, but the real life Michelle has a huge hole where her moral compass should be. Perhaps she is reformed but "that sweet girl next door" she is not.

She is a great example of transformation by PR
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Green

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    I am sure the real life Michelle, and certainly the tv Michelle are "nice" girls, but the real life Michelle has a huge hole where her moral compass should be. Perhaps she is reformed but "that sweet girl next door" she is not.She is a great example of transformation by PR
    I agree! I think that Kasha hinted to something similar..I hope that she isn't the next bachelorette.
    I'm looking for the lead to have more than just the right personality to carry the show...much more!!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    I am sure the real life Michelle, and certainly the tv Michelle are "nice" girls, but the real life Michelle has a huge hole where her moral compass should be. Perhaps she is reformed but "that sweet girl next door" she is not.

She is a great example of transformation by PR
    ITA. While I think a season of Michelle as the lead could be extremely entertaining for all the wrong reasons (in the producers' mind), it would be difficult to overlook/dismiss the expected media field day with the story of her affair with a prominent married man. I doubt Fleiss will undertake trying to spin that into something wholesome, although I wouldn't be surprised if he gave it some thought.

I think all the polls are moot at this point. They must have made their decision by now, as they probably start filming in no more than 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post

The sillouette does look like Michelle's hair.

FORT Fogey

But Ashley got those long extensions, and Chantal has long hair, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I'm going with Michelle or Madison. Both are very real though not ideal bach'ettes. But everyone wants to be loved and find someone special. I think either would be SO MUCH FUN to watch and SO MUCH FUN to sleuth!!!! I can't wait! EEEEEEEEEEEE and I never watch back to back seasons. So much for that! I'm on board!!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I'm not looking at the length of her hair, but the shape of the top of the head, and the wave in the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I'm not looking at the length of her hair, but the shape of the top of the head, and the wave in the hair.
    I think Chantal has had enough! But I do think she would make a great bette. I adore Ashley but not sure how much humor I would see each Monday night unless they picked AWESOME bachelors.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

I am not sure that we can gather any clues from that promo pic. I have a felling that they just use a generic silhouette rather than a profile of the actual person.