Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Emily or Shawntel fa show

FORT Fogey

I think if TPTB pass on Chantal as the next bachelorette (if she is not F1) because she's divorced, they pass on Emily cause she got pregnant out of wedlock. So I doubt either situation would matter to TPTB.

FORT Fan

I would say Emily for sure. However (and I don't know if those that know Emily IRL have mentioned this) but I wonder if the way TPTB have portrayed Ricky's death may or may not play a part in her decision. While we know they are doing it for ratings, I have to wonder if Ricky's family might have an issue with it. Her friends have said that his family is very supportive of Emily and while they might not have an issue with her being TB'ette, per say, they might have an issue with Ricky's story being the focus of the show. After all, that was a child that they lost and I can't see Emily wanting to do anything that would hurt them any more than they have been by his death.

FORT Fogey

emily would be fleiss favorite for so many reasons.

Why do you think ABC allowed emily to speak up about the nascar date while it is known that none of the remaining contestants are allowed to talk before their exit?

They wanted to make sure that the fans understood that emily did move on with her past. If not, then it would be a total fiasco to present her as the next bachelorette!

Am I the only one that loved Jackie? I think everyone else is really too young, but agree it's Emily's to take or leave.

I think it was Emily before this season even started. Heck I wouldn't doubt Emily was the next Bette before Brad was chosen as the Bachelor.

I have no idea of the F4 who they would pick but I do like Shawntel. Chantal would be another pick but I think she may be otherwise engaged. I don't think they would care if Chantal was divorced because Byron was divorced when he was on the show and ABC is a equal opportunity employer.

Emily will be the next bachelorette (unless she turns it down).

My preference would be Shawntel. =)

I think Chantal would be the best next bachelorette.... not in Fleiss's eyes but mine. I would love to see her trying to decide who she loves best! Talk about drama. I don't see any faking it with her!

ETA: Of course I'm only saying who I think would be the BEST lead not who I actually think will be. I ain't sure yet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4191941;
    what are the probabilities that a girl like emily, who is a public figure from nascar would be the perfect fit for chrisL who was supposed to be the #1 ABC choice?

Do you really see emily with chrisL?

So after meating "billion" (her words) of guys she would game in one guy and on top of that in front of TV knowing what she knows about medias and how nasty they can be for her and her daughter?

There are many reason to leave charlotte and move on from nascar and not sure that to be a contestant on a reality Tv is the first choice I would have made. So unless she had a serious reason to participate as such becoming the next bachelorette and earn a lot of $$ in the process. Would a very dedicated mother leave her daughter for a couple of months unless it was really worth it?

If people see a love story between brad and emily, then good for them. I see someone that was promised to become the next bachelorette and lot of $$ with a possible adventure in the process.
    I think MF saw Emily with CL as much as he saw her with Brad. I never saw Ali with Jake.

I will not even begin to speculate on why Emily might want to be the Bachelorette I have no clue but apparently it's hers if she wants it.