Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I was wondering this too, I wonder if they will bring up her ex who died? They didn't even hint at him once while she was on TB, obviously that was Emily's character this season.. but I think they will have her come out just like Ali. She made a mistake and was closed off, she's back and ready for love.

Oh and she gave up everything to be there of course (whatever everything entails for her)
    Jill had a similar thing too- learned to open up and is now ready for love. It's the genie that keeps granting miracles.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Who is CH trying to fool saying Ash H is the frontrunner for the ette' with the fans please does he think we are stupid . I have seen the polls and Ashley S is winning by a landslide
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I would much, much, much rather see Ashley S. as Bachelorette! She is such a cutie and she already has a great back story! We need to start a campaign! Please, ABC!!

I was wondering this too, I wonder if they will bring up her ex who died? They didn't even hint at him once while she was on TB, obviously that was Emily's character this season.. but I think they will have her come out just like Ali. She made a mistake and was closed off, she's back and ready for love.

Oh and she gave up everything to be there of course (whatever everything entails for her)
    I'm sure it will be a lot like Ali's. "She messed it up the first time, she'll do it right this time" sort of thing.

And she's postponing graduation for this gig. She was poised to finish in May but now she's taking time off again so I have no idea what her plans are as far as finishing school. I'm sure she's got it under control, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Who is CH trying to fool saying Ash H is the frontrunner for the ette' with the fans please does he think we are stupid . I have seen the polls and Ashley S is winning by a landslide
    That should be absolute confirmation that Ashley H is indeed the girl. Maybe not everybody who reads the interview will actually double check the polls to see if he's telling the truth. If he's trying to sell that she's the favorite, then she has probably signed on the dotted line and is packing her bags for LA.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-09-2011 at 03:35 PM.

She wasn't open enough for love when it came to Brad, but now she's back and ready to (as all dentists say) open up wide --for love.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

As the guys pile out of the limos at the meet and greet, she can reach in their mouths and check their teeth like she's buying a horse...

I would have liked to see how Madison did on this poll but she wasn't on it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Before the WTN, I wouldn't have thought I'd say this...but I'd really like to see Michelle as the 'Bette. Maybe she could have her daughter stay near her? That would be something different. And I think Michelle would be absolutely great.

Quote Originally Posted by lessee View Post
    Before the WTN, I wouldn't have thought I'd say this...but I'd really like to see Michelle as the 'Bette. Maybe she could have her daughter stay near her? That would be something different. And I think Michelle would be absolutely great.
    well one thing is for certain...Michelle being bachelorette would never be boring...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well one thing is for certain...Michelle being bachelorette would never be boring...lol
    especially for the guy or guys she decides to blackmail!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.