Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    She's got a new man though, even if they make her an offer she can't refuse she's going to have to anyways.

Doesn't Ashley S. also have a new man in her life now?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan View Post
    I know I'm in the minority - but I loved her hair color - thought it really brought out & complimented her eyes ...... but the lipstick & the 'tan '
    My sister and I liked her new hair too!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Something really odd happened to me as I was watching Ashley H. tonight answer questions about what went down with Brad. I was excited when I read she was going to be the Bachelorette, then I changed my opinion when I learned Chantal might be the F2, and after the WTA it sounded like CH was trying to put words in her mouth about loving Brad. Say What? Who is the real Ashley? I will just have to wait and see. I go from liking her to being annoyed by her. Please, don't let her season be this way.
    The fact that CH literally forced Ashley to "admit" that she fell in love with Brad, is proof for me that she is the next Bachelorette, since they will repeat a hundred times during her season how her heart was broken by this man she thought was the love of her life, or some such BS. And I don't for a minute think she believes she did, but now it is part of the script and she is being paid to go along with it.

I remember reading that somewhere on these boards, but I'm not sure where the info came from. I hope it's true! She deserves a good guy. And her spiel last night about how "all she really wants in life is to be a good wife and a good mother..." how sweet was that? From what we we've been shown on TV about Ashley S, I really can't say enough good things about her.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    The fact that CH literally forced Ashley to "admit" that she fell in love with Brad, is proof for me that she is the next Bachelorette, since they will repeat a hundred times during her season how her heart was broken by this man she thought was the love of her life, or some such BS. And I don't for a minute think she believes she did, but now it is part of the script and she is being paid to go along with it.
    I agree. I read her exit interview on Wetpaint this morning and she mentioned something like she didn't realize she was in love with Brad until she got home. ...really? I thought it was usually the other way around.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-08-2011 at 08:20 PM.
    "More words count less."- Lao Tzu

She tweeted a picture of her and a really cute guy drinking coffee (?) IDK if they are dating but they were together drinking coffee

from the latest interview with CH (in the media thread) he says Ashley H is wayyyyyyy ahead in the polls...sorry but I am not drinking that kool aid today...I would love Madison but that won't ever happen
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Chantal or Shawntel are the only ones from this season I'd want to watch. Ashley H doesn't appeal to me at all....

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick View Post
    Chantal or Shawntel are the only ones from this season I'd want to watch. Ashley H doesn't appeal to me at all....
    I honestly wonder what kind of backstory they're going to use for Ashley H's season..

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    I honestly wonder what kind of backstory they're going to use for Ashley H's season..
    I was wondering this too, I wonder if they will bring up her ex who died? They didn't even hint at him once while she was on TB, obviously that was Emily's character this season.. but I think they will have her come out just like Ali. She made a mistake and was closed off, she's back and ready for love.

Oh and she gave up everything to be there of course (whatever everything entails for her)

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I was wondering this too, I wonder if they will bring up her ex who died? They didn't even hint at him once while she was on TB, obviously that was Emily's character this season.. but I think they will have her come out just like Ali. She made a mistake and was closed off, she's back and ready for love.

Oh and she gave up everything to be there of course (whatever everything entails for her)
    OMG.....PLEASE not another of Deanna's seasons....all we heard about was Brad Brad Brad at the beginning of every episode...don't think I could live through that again
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!