Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4191692;
    If Emily turns it down, Ashley Spivey could be the darkhorse. I think she'd be great and her edit was very clean, except that she can't sing and wasn't really into Brad. She has the sad backstory of her dad dying suddenly and she's a nanny..awwww
    Isn't Ashley S involved with someone else now?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4191705;
    Unless she has seconds thoughts at the last minute, or family enfluences her accepting, I think Emily will be the next Bachelorette. I think it's what she wanted to begin with and she was placed on this season to set her up for it.

Agreed!! As for Ashley S.,....I. could. not. handle. the. baby. talk.!! Shawntell would be a blast, personality, looks, humor, and intelligence. I don't for a second think that Chantal is single;.......but if she was, she has to be the most gorgeous, spunky girl on this show in a loooong time. All I know is, it's a rarity to find anyone who can still look gorgeous after swimming, rain, and crying! She;s stunning!

Shawntell all the way.. I hope to get to see more of her.. Such a grounded girl but loads of fun.. I just rewatched her & Brads date & it makes me giggle so much, Eating with her fingers talking about embalming & Brad can't eat & her crossed eyes just kill me.. WE have yet to see Brad Roar with laughter like did with Shawntel..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Regular

Emily: Assuming she is not the F1, she has obviously been given the next Bette edit. I wouldn't be surprised to find out she was only cast this season so the viewers could become acquainted with her.

Chantal: If by some fluke Emily is the F1, Chantal would have it in the bag if she accepts.

Shawntel: My personal favorite but I think she would be too far down the list. I see her being a producer back up plan if others decline. Fingers crossed but no breath holding on this one.

Ashley S: Please, no. She is a total sweetheart but like the poster above me said, her voice is more than I could handle.

Michelle: Not a chance. The audience have a hard time enough with the drama in the house with the contestants. If it was coming from the actual star themselves, ratings would tank. I could not possibly see ABC seriously considering her. Bachelor Pad at best.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4191723;
    Shawntell all the way.. I hope to get to see more of her.. Such a grounded girl but loads of fun.. I just rewatched her & Brads date & it makes me giggle so much, Eating with her fingers talking about embalming & Brad can't eat & her crossed eyes just kill me.. WE have yet to see Brad Roar with laughter like did with Shawntel..
    She would be my vote too..Like Brad says she doesn't take herself so seriously what a hoot she would be..Besides that she is beautiful too.

If Emily doesn't accept, then either Shawntel or Ashley H.

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss;4191718;
    Agreed!! As for Ashley S.,....I. could. not. handle. the. baby. talk.!! Shawntell would be a blast, personality, looks, humor, and intelligence. I don't for a second think that Chantal is single;.......but if she was, she has to be the most gorgeous, spunky girl on this show in a loooong time. All I know is, it's a rarity to find anyone who can still look gorgeous after swimming, rain, and crying! She;s stunning!
    I couldn't handle having to listen to her voice for a whole season! Reminds me of an early Demi Moore... I just want to tell her to clear her throat!

I do think Shawntel would be nice, she seems to be a unique character! If Chantal is not F1, I question if they would have her since she's been divorced Just a thought?? As for Emily, we really haven't seen much of her personality yet.. from the bits and pieces we have seen, I think she has enough spunk and charm to pull it off. Part of me really hopes that Emily doesn't do it though. I hope she's taking a close look at what the media can do, how they go through your past with a fine tooth comb to find any dirt.. she has a daughter to think about. But I do think Emily would bring the men in
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-13-2011 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4191723;

Isn't that the truth! It was so much fun watching him laugh in his PI's on their date!

Unless Emily goes on a homicidal rampage between now and filming or does something else that makes it absolutely impossible for her to be Bette, she has this thing down.

I think the only people who go as one of twenty-five but don't take the lead when offered are people who didn't know what they were getting themselves into. Emily, who has an agent and has worked in TV, most likely knew what it was going to be like so I don't see her not accepting it.

With that said, Chantal would have made the best lead of this franchise ever. She's emotional without being crazy, she's beautiful, funny, energetic, and really lacks a filter, which makes her a perfect reality TV contestant.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Shawntel for me all the way. She's been my F1 from the get-go.