Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I'm resigned to it being Ashley H but doesn't mean I like it. I'd so much rather it be Chantal but good for her for turning Fleiss down as I'm sure she did. No interest in Michelle either although she'd at least make me laugh.

I'm pretty convinced it's Ashley H, too. They way they highlighted her tonight (and not just as the last girl to be cut) was a good sign.

Michelle has no chance at all, for the million obvious reasons, and the other favorite Shawntel didn't say two words tonight so it's definitely not her. By all accounts Chantal is happy with her new beau. I would guess Ashley S is/was the runner up.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho View Post
    My best guess going off of past start dates, the finale air date, and what RS has said, the M&G would likely be sometime late next week. Sometime between 3/16 and 3/19. And if I had to pick the most likely date, I would pick 3/18. It's a Friday and would be the week after Ali's start date.

Regardless of what some people think, they have their girl picked already. And they likely had the deal finalized the weekend they taped the WTA. After watching tonight's episode, it can only be one of two girls.
    I agree, the fact that Ashley said that this season primed her for the future only seals the deal tighter!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho View Post
    I'm pretty convinced it's Ashley H, too. They way they highlighted her tonight (and not just as the last girl to be cut) was a good sign.

Michelle has no chance at all, for the million obvious reasons, and the other favorite Shawntel didn't say two words tonight so it's definitely not her. By all accounts Chantal is happy with her new beau. I would guess Ashley S is/was the runner up.
    ITA... CH oooh and ahhh over "the new Ash".... she is prime for the next Bette ... who would have thought you could have cried over one guy and then been ready to meet 25 more all in 30 min... CH is the god of relationship therapy I guess.

HI Cash!! so glad to see you back! I hope you babes are treating you well and they sleep good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    I agree, the fact that Ashley said that this season primed her for the future only seals the deal tighter!
    Oh yeah. Definitely. She has regrets but she's learned her lesson and is back stronger than ever. It's Jillian's learning to open up and Ali's love over career (what career, btw? ) all over again. She's a great girl and her season is going to be awesome. I definitely see a fun fling for a few months before a calm, mutual break-up.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Something really odd happened to me as I was watching Ashley H. tonight answer questions about what went down with Brad. I was excited when I read she was going to be the Bachelorette, then I changed my opinion when I learned Chantal might be the F2, and after the WTA it sounded like CH was trying to put words in her mouth about loving Brad. Say What? Who is the real Ashley? I will just have to wait and see. I go from liking her to being annoyed by her. Please, don't let her season be this way.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Something really odd happened to me as I was watching Ashley H. tonight answer questions about what went down with Brad. I was excited when I read she was going to be the Bachelorette, then I changed my opinion when I learned Chantal might be the F2, and after the WTA it sounded like CH was trying to put words in her mouth about loving Brad. Say What? Who is the real Ashley? I will just have to wait and see. I go from liking her to being annoyed by her. Please, don't let her season be this way.
    I think the real Ashley had some fire and chemistry with Brad, but it was just fun and hot and burned out forever ago. She was basically saying that, but that doesn't fit the "heartbroken, need a second chance" image for the Lead so Harrison helped along a bit.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Now I hope RS is wrong about Ashley being the next bachelorette because I would much rather it be Chantal!
    Me too Sanlee. If everyone writes into ABC requesting Chantel, maybe , just maybe they will make her an offer she can't refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    We cannot believe the spoiler that Ashley is the next one. We just have to wait and see. I absolutely want Chantal. I am not giving up hope until I hear the official announcement.
    I want chantel too. I tried twittering CH, but my twitter is acting up and it's not posting. He's probably twittering for ABC to get a feel for who the viewers would like to see. Let's make some noise for Chantel. Or we more then likely will get stuck with F3

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Doesn't he always "strongly deny" everything before caving and admitting the truth?
    CH must have removed that tweet. He tweeted asking "who would you like to see as the next bachelorette" and now it's gone. humm

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Oh yeah. Definitely. She has regrets but she's learned her lesson and is back stronger than ever. It's Jillian's learning to open up and Ali's love over career (what career, btw? ) all over again. She's a great girl and her season is going to be awesome. I definitely see a fun fling for a few months before a calm, mutual break-up.
    Pretty sure the WTA episode script, err, notes that Chris H. received said lots about "oohing and ahhing over the 'new and improved' Ashley to convince the audience to see her as the new, 'I've learned my lesson and am ready to find love' Bachelorette.

I wondered before the show if Michelle was still a contender, but they focused so much on her regret for leaving her daughter, I don't see how they COULD make it her. I still wish it was Chantal.