Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966 View Post

If that's what Fleiss is selling I don't imagine too many guys are knocking his door down. I'm afraid Ashely will only have 25-30 guys of the caliber that usually go home the first night. Good luck making a show out of geeks.
    You crack me up IKR it is not a flattering look at ALL. Maybe the guys will all ask to go home the first night
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

The Bachelor/Bachelorette have stylist during the season right? Lets hope when she meets with them before filming her season they talk her back into making her hair a little lighter. JMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I don't care for the new look either. The bangs look dirty/greasy. I think it would be better if they went somewhere in between the first look and the new madeover one.

She looked sooo much better blonde. I really hope they pick Shawntel.

I think the moment the franchise knew that Chantal was not keen on accepting the bachelorette offer, they butchered her in this season's editing. Tsk.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by madz View Post
    I think the moment the franchise knew that Chantal was not keen on accepting the bachelorette offer, they butchered her in this season's editing. Tsk.
    To the best of my knowledge they dont offer the job as next bette until much later in the game. Viewer response plays a part.

I also believe when taping ends and editing is finished that is it. They don't go back and change things, there is way too much involved and there is no reason. They get the story they want to tell in the can and send it out. They create a mini series just like in a drama.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    To the best of my knowledge they dont offer the job as next bette until much later in the game. Viewer response plays a part.

I also believe when taping ends and editing is finished that is it. They don't go back and change things, there is way too much involved and there is no reason. They get the story they want to tell in the can and send it out. They create a mini series just like in a drama.
    I think they do re edit..I believe Chris H said that they cut out Brad's therapist scenes because the audience feed back NO?

In my opinion, Ashley is a mistake. Will they have her check the guys' teeth ( like horses) as they arrive?

Shawntelle is adorable, but I think her profession and dedication to it would make things difficult

All things considered, either Michelle or Madison would be better as the B'ette or someone new and completely fresh.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    In my opinion, Ashley is a mistake. Will they have her check the guys' teeth ( like horses) as they arrive?

Shawntelle is adorable, but I think her profession and dedication to it would make things difficult

All things considered, either Michelle or Madison would be better as the B'ette or someone new and completely fresh.
    I personally would like to see it be Madison. Just because of the way she took herself out, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post

Taping ends in November and then they begin editing and putting together the episodes, but it is an ongoing process. IOW, the last episode we saw was probably edited sometime in February, once several earlier episodes had already aired, and they may be editing the finale as we speak. And as someone just said, if they feel a need to re-edit something last minute based on viewer response, they do.